Punky .......... (a very stoned Ashke tells a story)

Very beautiful, but so sad Ashke, so very sad.
What a beautiful girl Punky sounds like, I bet everyone wanted to be like her, this invincible golden child.
AND Ashke, you are doing very well for yourself, shit, look at you, look where you have come, and look back and see how hard it all was.
Hugz, for you and for Punky.
It is always so painful reading about people who have lost their way, Ashke, do you think she will ever make it back..... I pray so.

bump!!!
how beautifully life and emotion was summed up and put in words... my thoughts expressed?
ashke you amaze me.. and you truely are an old soul
peace,
c

I am an incessant reader. I scour bookstores, online forums, poetry nooks, anyplace I can, looking for reading material.
About twice a year, maximum, I come across something that truly affects the way I think. I may be jaded, but it is rare that something truly touches me.
This post was the first of this year. My heart hurt after reading that. Not a manly sentiment, but a true one.
You are a genuinely talented writer, Ashke. Keep writing.

Ashke:
Although I could say a lot more about the contents of the story (it was very moving), I just want to say that your writing style is something that is truly unique and amazing. You really ought to try publishing a few pieces; you are definitely very gifted.
-Aura

Ashke, I am so glad that this was bumped. I missed it first time around. These are very special words. I've DLd this so that I can keep it, maybe email to some friends with your permission. And please, let me know the next party that you go to. I just have to meet you!

Ashke - the world needs more people like you..
7 months ago I started to get into a bad group of people..all I wanted to do was get fuck'd up.. and I never really cared on what.. I got started doing coke with them then one day my friend pulled me aside and said.. "Bro what the fuck are you doing to yourself? Cant you see what the fuck you are doing?" after that was said to me.. i got up and left that house and never been back sence.. it's been 1 1/2 months sence I have done any drug ( pot isnt a drug right?
smile.gif
) or talked to those group of kids.. if it wasnt for my friend I would probably dead..
-- dont ever stop dont ever go away --

Ashke - the world needs more people like you..
7 months ago I started to get into a bad group of people..all I wanted to do was get fuck'd up.. and I never really cared on what.. I got started doing coke with them then one day my friend pulled me aside and said.. "Bro what the fuck are you doing to yourself? Cant you see what the fuck you are doing?" after that was said to me.. i got up and left that house and never been back sence.. it's been 1 1/2 months sence I have done any drug ( pot isnt a drug right?
smile.gif
) or talked to those group of kids.. if it wasnt for my friend I would probably dead..
-- dont ever stop dont ever go away --

Amphetamine addiction is some fierce nasty shit and once it gets it's claws in your heart, you'll never get them out again - i KNOW.
To all BL peoples: let's bump the fucking SHIT out of the thread and bring it back to the top. i think it's important for people to read this. no matter who you are, you're somebody's hero. i didnt know that when i was doing 20 lines a day and eating once a week... but i do now. and if i knew it then, maybe things would have been different.

Wow... Ashke, you are wonderful with words. The story really moved me. I'm eagered to read more. In your words I also hear a very strong woman talking. Ashke, I think you really are the strong woman you wanted to be. Please, bring it to a better level than Punky did.

Ashke this is beautiful.
I don't know what to say...I bawled my eyes out.
I have seen that happen to people I love...I have seen it happening to me...
I'm getting stronger than I was before, I'm doing a little better I think.
My heart goes out to your friend, but she has to want to live.
You have a beautiful heart for caring as much as you do, and you are a brilliant writer...much love!!
smile.gif

~kimmy.
------------------
We are each of us angels with only one wing. And we could only fly embracing each other.

Reality...fantasy...
All of lifes greatest treasures are sometimes put in front of you without you even knowing it.
Through heart filled tragidy we learn more about ourselfs and others. Deep words are the only way to truely express such feelings.
Ashke has touched on that feeling. Though a tragic story, with love, and fear. I am glad you decided to enlighten us all, by telling it.
I feel more aware of the people I party with now.
-chéstèr¬
------------------
Many of earths spiritual wonders exist within one weekend...

I'm so glad I was alone when I read that. I've spent a lifetime with literature and that is the one of the most evocative, inspirational pieces I have had the pleasure of absorbing.
Orbital - Halcyon (Live in NY) happened to be playing when I opened this thread and it was a moving backdrop to the story.

Shit, just goes to show that you've got to be careful with your life - it's a fragile thing that is all too easily trashed.
------------------
I think I broke my brain again...

Ashke, Very good..
To every high, there is most definitely a low. To feel high, you must know what it's like to feel low.

No matter how many times I read it, I can't stop until the end. Though it doesn't necessarily apply to me directly, I think there's something in it that can apply to anyone with a vice. One person's meth can be another's alcohol. Even if that was a lame comparison...it can hold true.
*Bump*
-----
Erik

omg. i am sitting here sobbing, because a freind of mine is becoming, well somethin that i dont know. thank you so much. your words are beutiful and have made me think about what sometimes i dont want to see.
------------------
~*if at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you*~

I'm sorry -- and you don't know me, and I don't know you. I've been around a little while, and you might not like me for posting this, but, who asked you?
Who asked you to be sooo captivated by her? Who asked you to want to be her?
Certainly not her, but maybe I'm wrong.
I hate it. I hate it when someone tells you good things about you. Like there is "something" captivating that makes people want to be around you. Like you have to be careful of that, like you have to be careful of not destroying that within yourself. When you don't even know what that is.
And then you change for some reason, maybe you don't want to maybe you do. Maybe it's just natural evolution, logical progression. But now you've fallen off of this person's pedestal, like you've dissapointed them. Like you owe them something. But you don't. It has nothing to do with them.
You don't owe anyone anything.
I don't know.
I'm wrong though, it has everything to do with them. Not to you but to them. You've touched them, even if you didn't mean to. Even if you didn't ask for this connection. It's there in some way.
I just hate that look in people's eyes like you let them down, like you can be better than how you are. Simply because I never asked you to care about me.
I know this might sound hostile, but
I know this is meth, but
And I don't know this experience with this girl that you have specifically. It might be really bad, but
I don't know. If it really captivated you, made you feel something, it's probably still within her; latent, dorment. I don't know. I think you should have more faith in her, though.
That's it.
"Everybody gets corrupted. You have to have a little faith in people."
- Manhattan
------------------
"It's dangerous to confuse children with angels."
-Magnolia
"Man is what he believes"
-Chekhov
[This message has been edited by sparklr (edited 23 October 2000).]