Punk Fuckin Rock

ah damn, something like that happened to me once, at an outdoor summer show with a couple of thousand people at it.

i was standing up the front to see the headline act for 3 hours or something, and my back was killing me by the time they came on. it was the mild, early stages of WD, but i could feel it welling up as whatever i'd last taken faded out of my system.
it was very distracting - i spent the whole gig shifting the weight between my feet, trying to find a posture that didn't hurt, and it made it hard to focus on what a great gig i was witnessing. i remember trying not to wince so the band didn't think i was hating the music, and i was right in front, haha.

wow i'm really jealous!
i never saw the DKs. seen jello's Guantanamo School of Medicine - and also saw him do a spoken word show when i was about 17, but i would've loved to have seen them.

actually the "dead kennedys" toured here a couple of years ago...but i'm not interested in seeing them without him, especially after the whole levi's commercial fiasco.

also, this shit right here:

I have seen Jello do Spoken word sometime in the 90's at the Enmore Theatre .Talked for 4 hours. Got my DK record collection signed. Saw the DK's without Jello and they were pretty good but Jello and Guantanamo were better
My two favourite Punk Bands easily are DK's and Bad Brains. Bad Brains in the 80's were probably the best live band on the planet. Unfortunately HR lost the plot.

Redd Kross were never among my favorites. But I do love this song...such a beautifully demented surf rock mutation.

@mal3volent

Youth Brigade & fear OMFG I'm in love. For someone that lives in the deep south you sure have some fine taste in music, I assume that kinda stuff doesn't go down well with the locals? Well saying that I bet a lot of them round by you are fans of the cover artwork of Regan Youth shall we say.

Last edited:
skateboarding.jpg