Punk Fuckin Rock

i love punk for the most part. doom, gg allin. choking victim, toxic narcotic, i could go on.

i dislike a lot of the self-righteousness i see in the punk scene.

i dig some of the political solutions punk offers (squatting, dumpster diving, DIY in general.)

NYC fucking hardcore.
And FUCK tough guy hardcore!!!

edit ~ lol @ sublime being 'punk'.

tough guy hardcore is the shit. those shows are one of the only places you can beat someone senseless and generally not get arrested.

tough guy hardcore is the shit. those shows are one of the only places you can beat someone senseless and generally not get arrested.

Is that what you're into? beating people up? 8)
Puling that smug shit here would leave you in stitches at a show..

Is that what you're into? beating people up? 8)
Puling that smug shit here would leave you in stitches at a show..

that's why you go with multiple 200 pound sociopaths.

and i was talking out of my ass, i like getting in the pit but don't intentionally hurt anyone while in it. i don't think i've ever got in an actual fight at a show.

surprised no one has mentioned Propagandhi yet.. the album Less Talk, More Rock is str8

Punk is the best genre in existance, and Crust Punk is its best sub-genre.
Black Flag, Subhumans, Operation Ivy, Guttermouth, T.S.O.L. is great punk along with
Disrupt, Nausea, His Hero Is Gone, and Civil Disobedience

lol just gotta say choking victim's - infested Lindane conspiracy part 1 is one of the best songs ever

threads like this make me so happy that punk is finally dead, or at least mortally wounded...

to bad its not conviceingly dead to all this popy trend shit they pass a "punk"
i rember whene(a long time ago) when if u had green hai with"ofencive patches" you were looking for exille and a fight!!!
what happed:(:(:(:(

to bad its not conviceingly dead to all this popy trend shit they pass a "punk"
i rember whene(a long time ago) when if u had green hai with"ofencive patches" you were looking for exille and a fight!!!
what happed:(:(:(:(

shit went mainstream and turned into faggoty bullshit. I knew the day it died..............I saw a girl wearing a shirt that said "Punk Princess" and then I heard "Blink-182 the top punk rockers" and and brand new song from "DC Punk band Good Charlette" fucking kill me. And then last warped tour I went to (after4 years of going) was so full of "punk princesses" and "sk8tr boi's" I wanted to puke but the cricle pits they were sucked into made me feel better. Whoa who are The Casualties dude? I dunno lets go watch Saves The Day. All those faggy emo bands took over. Ill never go back

lol just gotta say choking victim's - infested Lindane conspiracy part 1 is one of the best songs ever

what the fuck is that? It's just Infested......or did they redo it? the old song was just Infected no fucking lindane bullshit

I got lindane conspiracy, and it is definitely the best CV song, all about scabies haha

shit went mainstream and turned into faggoty bullshit. I knew the day it died..............I saw a girl wearing a shirt that said "Punk Princess" and then I heard "Blink-182 the top punk rockers" and and brand new song from "DC Punk band Good Charlette" fucking kill me. And then last warped tour I went to (after4 years of going) was so full of "punk princesses" and "sk8tr boi's" I wanted to puke but the cricle pits they were sucked into made me feel better. Whoa who are The Casualties dude? I dunno lets go watch Saves The Day. All those faggy emo bands took over. Ill never go back

OIOIOI ... you sure know your punk. The Casualties! Warped Tour! hXc man...

give me a fucking break... as long as bands are touring from town to town playing house shows, only asking for donations at the door, etc. then punk is alive.

I don't want you at my house shows an more than you want the "Punk Princesses" and "Sk8er bois" at (lol) Warped Tour (lol)

ok man I dont listen o the casualties.............and god forbid I wanted to see some bands at the warped tour.........as for house shows I wouldnt want to go...its probably that hardcore bullshitthats just screaming. And why wouldnt you want me to go? Cuz im an elitist? what? or are you just some holier than thou 15 year olds who live in suburbia who have nothing better to do than say "punk rock" and say punk is this punk is that Im so punk while listening to some shit that way before your time in the 40k dolalr car your parents got you for a good report card

where is the fucking broads in this thread?

girls make punk rock too

ok man I dont listen o the casualties.............and god forbid I wanted to see some bands at the warped tour.........as for house shows I wouldnt want to go...its probably that hardcore bullshitthats just screaming. And why wouldnt you want me to go? Cuz im an elitist? what? or are you just some holier than thou 15 year olds who live in suburbia who have nothing better to do than say "punk rock" and say punk is this punk is that Im so punk while listening to some shit that way before your time in the 40k dolalr car your parents got you for a good report card

lololol

you lose