EMD PsyTrance Discussion ver. Carn mates, get your doof on!

^^ But of course ;) %)
LimaZ you also need to come and experience the Aussie doof scene, come along with SOH :)

Oh man.. I would love too.. But you know Portugal = no money :|

You should come to Freedom Festival.. Best lineup of the fucking earth..

But when i decide to go there i definitely contact you ahahha :D

I've just written down on my list of things that I need to do within the next 60-70 years:
*Attend Freedom Festival with LimaZ

%)

This sounds like every single one of the larger bush doofs around my area (Sydney/Newcastle)
well, i haven't been to autralian festivals

but they put so much work and preparation into boom, it's amazing

it's definitely not like "every single larger festival in europe"

Boom is held in Portugal and the organization is Brazilian i think..

Last edited:

Oh absolutely! I was moreso referring to the vibe and the people, not the actual set-up or magnitude of the party :) There is no doubt that Boom would be bigger and better than any Aussie doof, but the people would be just as friendly <3

I am hoping to go to BOOM with a friend of mine from Moscow. Should be cool. I've been kinda out of the psy-scene since I moved to Kiev (I still listen to the classics), but I enjoy going to psy shows once in while.

Saw some crazy psy-shows in Goa, India. That places rocks if you like psytrance.

Is psytrance not really big in ukraine? I know there's a pretty good scene in Russia considering all the quality producers from there.

Is psytrance not really big in ukraine? I know there's a pretty good scene in Russia considering all the quality producers from there.

Oh it is pretty big, not as big as in Moscow, but we still get a decent amount of good gigs.

The problem is my friends listen almost exclusively to deep house and such (deep house is also good). Whenever I try and get them to go to events with other types of EDMs, they usually come up with some sort of lame excuse.

We did go to one open air psytrance party in the summer though. I would like to go more often though (and that applies to most other EDM genres I like).

^Nice! Speaking of Rinkadink, he's playing here in a couple weeks. Along with Earthling, Growling Mad Scientists, Tron, Menog and Burn in Noise :)

Rinkadink is pretty good..

GMS has gone comercial and it saddens me..

I haven't heard any of their recent stuff but alasdair said they're amazing live. He saw them in oct 2010. It should be a fun night.

I've been to a few psytrance parties in the past months and I've fallen in love with it. But I haven't DL'd any music to my computer expect Rinkadink. He's great but I want more! ;]
Please suggest some similiar artists! =D

^What you want is full on.

Absolum
Menog
Azax Syndrom
Digital Talk
CPU
Painkiller
Bliss
Abomination

found this CD yesterday going through boxes, a floood of nostalgia.
( seems a good place to share)

falling-forward-fast~psy, perfect as a stabilizing carrying track in a "night" "storm" set;-)
or a final blast at the end of a set; ill say 3rd track from the end of a 'classic psy-set formula' meeting a big fat dub outro - long love 90's psy and goa!!

;)

MFG - New Kind of World

^ thinking they called it this, because there is NOT enough space to dance to this here, or anywhere haha i can imagine physically..!!!

i had numerous sheets of this stuff, fucking impossible acid.
could-of-been made into 'micro-blotters' but,,, why? haha
(-give 'em a head full-)

Last edited: