EMD PsyTrance Discussion ver. Carn mates, get your doof on!

Menog and Tryambaka are playing here in 2 weeks! I'm really thinking about going. Has anyone ever seen Tryambaka?

I´ve seen Tryambaka, he is Portuguese (menog too)..

He has a nice live.. Some nice tracks.. You will like it..

I recomend you:

Tryambaka - I Saw Your Saw (Sick Addiction Remix)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qJPyR9T2F6U

Be aware in his live because he is going to play this track for sure..

yep seen menog as well. He was pretty good last time I saw him, he was definitely better than Absolum who was playing before him on that night. The party is kind of expensive so I might not even go.

I'm just comparing live sets. Menog was actually better than Absolum. He was more creative with his music. Maybe Absolum didn't have a good night? who knows.

nice, maybe ill check him out next time he plays in mexico again. He deserves another chance to impress me.

Yeah I saw them playing together as well. This was like back in 2008 I think?? To be perfectly honest I can't recall who was better than who because I was fairly intoxicated at the time. They were both good though :)

Hey guys,

I'm after a track ID - I posted this in the track ID thread but thought it might get a better response here - please move/delete if you see fit, mods.

This psytrance track was played in a Simon Patterson radioshow (Digital Showdown episode 001). He doesn't usually play much psy but has been known to drop it occasionally).

Any point in the right direction is appreciated!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ILTUl5VQk0U

Check out VA-ARECIBO CHRONICLES..

01) Lost & Found - Total Integration

02) Digital Talk - Funk Me

03) Rubix Qube vs Xatrik - Konan the Barbarian

04) Orca vs Technodrome - Keep the change

05) Rabdom L vs Khopat - Master of the Krusher

06) Ex-Gen - Intensified Frequency (Smashed vs Ex-Gen rmx)

07) Sidhartha - The Real Deal

08) Biorhythm - Nano Tech (Cybernetix vs Terrorbyte rmx)

09) Artifakt - Brain Purge

10) Earworm - Star Child

Out this month :D CANT WAIITTTT