• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Psychedelics directly lead to an ability to manipulate collectively perceived reality

does anyone else have any new input on this subject? i had similar experiences to those discussed on here with LSD...

Im trying to remember how i did half this stuff....

I knew more about a year ago but honestly this was so ego shattering at the time i was afraid to investigate any further....

Something told me recently to keep digging

It was like my subconcious needed time to digest all this information without going overboard...

and for the record... I too have had multiple witnesses (sober) who have seen me shift reality in real time....

does anyone else have any new input on this subject? i had similar experiences to those discussed on here with LSD...

Im trying to remember how i did half this stuff....

I knew more about a year ago but honestly this was so ego shattering at the time i was afraid to investigate any further....

Something told me recently to keep digging

It was like my subconcious needed time to digest all this information without going overboard...

and for the record... I too have had multiple witnesses (sober) who have seen me shift reality in real time....

Hey man,

Thanks a lot for reviving my thread! I remember when I first posted this a year ago how intrigued I was in everything, but that does not even come close to matching my experiences when I was actually experiencing the phenonemea I wrote about in the paper. And what's crazy is that it still works when I'm sober, even right now. That is the crazy part, try smoking a bowl and it gets even weirder, maybe it is just an optical illusion but explain to me then how it is that other people can see the changes in the objects you are changing too??

Don't hijack my thread please, this is a great topic and your post about some movie diverts attention from the interesting subject at hand.

I see, since it's "your thread" it's okay for you to make a post about a movie, just no one else can.

If you read about the origins of "The Men Who Stare at Goats" you will find that it's not only relevant to the subject, it might be more interesting.

Last edited:
Posted in it under a different handle some paged back as lovepsy. This thread is hillarious. Only your perception is altered under the effects of psychedelics. The physical world is still there and painful when your toe interacts with a chair say.

Thing is my toe altered the collectively perceived reality of the chair mid trip. It hurt like hell but the positive the chair perceived collective reality was manipulated!! Saying a bunch of words that sound intelligent/mystical but are just word salad... Awesome!

Hey man,

Thanks a lot for reviving my thread! I remember when I first posted this a year ago how intrigued I was in everything, but that does not even come close to matching my experiences when I was actually experiencing the phenonemea I wrote about in the paper. And what's crazy is that it still works when I'm sober, even right now. That is the crazy part, try smoking a bowl and it gets even weirder, maybe it is just an optical illusion but explain to me then how it is that other people can see the changes in the objects you are changing too??

The thing is, its really easy to say you have these powers, but I don't think you've shown any willingness to demonstrate them. You should try and get an objective witness to detail this phenomenon.

I will say that I have had some weird experiences with seeming to alter reality for others around me, but it was only in their experience, it wasn't like I was changing properties of an object or something. What I speak of is contact highs. With certain people I am close with, or was close with at the time, there have been a large handful of occurrences I can't explain which interest greatly, where I would take psychedelics and hang out with these people, without ever telling anyone I was on psychedelics. A few psychedelics in particular this always seemed the strongest on, DOC being perhaps the forefront. The experiences all had in common that my friends would start to trip a little without themselves having taken anything (and my ex-wife had never even tried psychedelics, and it happened the most often with her). I'd know because they'd tell me about (in the case of those who knew what psychedelics felt like) how they wondered why it felt like someone gave them acid. Many of the times they'd say they were getting visuals. I never told them at any point that I was tripping and that sometimes they were describing the same visuals as I was current;y seeing, so that the experiment wouldn't be contaminated. My ex-wife thought she was having these moments of intense spirituality (and I guess she was), that would come out randomly. It really fascinated me and still does.

I can't deny that these things happened, and that they happened without any knowledge of anything on the part of my friends. However I am not going to jump into something supernatural for an explanation, though I don't discount it either. It could be that this is more of an example of the way two humans who are close can have a profound mental/emotional connection that can become extrasensory (my ex-wife and I had this). I definitely believe there is more to interpersonal communication than meets the eye. I think it's gotta be more than just nonverbal and behavioral cues though, because how is it that someone subconsciously reading that I was tripping would get visuals, especially if they'd never tripped? I don't even think there's anything special about being on psychedelics in this type of situation over being in any other state... humans influence each others' experiences all the time with their energy, most notably how we are able to feel and be affected by the emotions of people just by being near them. It's just that tripping is a very intense and complex mental/emotional state so it's more dramatic if it ends up influencing the experiences of others.

I don't know, I've experienced a few too many things in my life to go the hard skeptic route. But I think that experiences like what I've just described are more likely to be possible than physically altering the properties of objects.

Hello,

Does anyone still have the paper I included in this blog post originally, "Three Keys in the Universe"? My hard drive crashed and Filedropper took it down. If anyone has it, I would very much like to be able to read it again. Thanks to anyone who can help!

--DoctorSativa

Well awesome man, maybe "I" (no ego) can give people more experiences on how it works.

I am pretty much a 10/10 as far as looks go though so maybe that's part of it. But oh man, when it is good enough it's a life-changing thing to see.

On the other hand, if I was focusing on a close-minded old fart who was on pain meds and benzos and overstressed it would be difficult and possibly not work at all.

My main problem with your thread are these countless contradictions. You claim that you're ego has died, yet the way you speak demonstrates quite the opposite. You say you have little-to-no ego, then say that you are a perfect ten as far as your looks go, that irritates me, as you obviously have no idea what an ego is if you really believe you don't have one.

Also, I don't believe any of your shit. It's worth mentioning that I have done research on Crowley and Hermeticism, among other occultic/magickal subjects and I find the topic to be very interesting. I also think that you are just diluting what is a very valid topic with your nonsensical babblings.

Although, that being said, if you can prove me wrong and demonstrate your powers. Please do it.

Now I haven't been here long but...

Surely this thread belongs in the best of bluelight forum

I enjoyed reading it as much as the can I fax acid thread!

WARNING - This is a long, Opinionated but Observational take on the "New Age Mystic Scene" in my area. Feel free to Scroll past - it may not be relevant to your area. I'm just passing on what I've been seeing for Years and stating my Observation - No Hate, and Sorry it's so Long......

This may be completely unrelated to the Topic at hand to an extent, but this is just a random Thought / Theory that I've been tossing around in my mind. I do feel like what I would consider the "New Age Mystic Scene" at least in my area of the World.............To be people who are Festival Heads, which I have no issue with and I think seems like a Good Time and somewhere that you would hopefully see Humans treating each other at least a little better than how your "Average" non Psychedelic / Mind Expanding Person may ignorantly act sometimes - but at least around the area that I live, this is NOT the case at all.

A large chunk of these types of 20-40 year old New Age, Mystic, Hippieish folks that I've met are still just as Cliquey, just as Greedy, just as Unwilling to Accept someone that's not like them at all.......as if because you choose to NOT eat sheets of LSD, or Smoke DMT, or insert Psychedelic Here, it makes you less intelligent than them, or not as good as them. I've even had people treat me like I'm on some Narc type shit because I don't have Dreadlocks or Long Hair. SO Judgmental!

I've met A LOT of people in this scene over the past 12 years, and I've noticed what I consider a New Trend - although it may just be New to Me - but, the New Age Hippie Scene where I live, I've had to coin a new term for a lot of the one's who choose to Provide Psychedelics to their Community.............Gippies = Definition - A Hippie who suddenly gets the mental complex that he's somehow a form of a Gangster or OG because he / she happens to sell a few Pounds of Nuggets, or has moved a few sheets at a Festival. The Hippies where I live fuck with guns, they recruit the Younger Generation to sell for them, which I find no different than the way that true Gangs like the Crips and Bloods recruit 14-17 year old kids to move their Crack or Heroin for them. It's NO DIFFERENT, it's just a more accepted / different group of drugs. This group is VERY possibly corrupting someone Younger than Them for their own SELFISH Personal Gain. Fucked up REGARDLESS of Scene or Group.

Not only that, they participate in Shady Business Practices - Taking 5-HTP at a ratio of 70/30 cutting all their Molly, taking sheets of L and cutting down the size to as to take an 1/8th of each tab for themselves for free without the customer knowing by making all the doses from that sheet the same size. Fucking HEROIN is HUGE in the Hippie scene where I live - and not just Sniffing or Smoking it.........Coke is HUGE - These Gippies will do Molly like Coke and go on multiple week Benders, having NO RESPECT for the Compounds they offer.

I mention these things because 11-12 years ago, I was down with this Scene and while I've never been a Hippie, or looked like a Hippie - I thought it was rad because back then, it was one of the first places that I met people who were different than me, but I felt like they were accepting and understanding of being different, and I appreciated that - But this whole scene has RAPIDLY DECOMPOSED in my Opinion, people robbing each other, trying to act like their Thugs when you KNOW they're Bitchmade. I feel like in the past 5-6 years is when the Scene has gotten the worst - because there was a point when the Shows and Festivals were all about the MUSIC and Creating a Temporary Community - a place where EVERYONE felt SAFE to Trip and have Fun. Nowadays I talk to people about the last show that they went to - not even 6 months ago, a person told me that there were 2 cases of DATE RAPE at the Festival that he went to..............and obviously no ones calling the Police, which this is the ONLY APPROPRIATE OCCASION TO CALL THEM! People are just getting hurt now because they have ZERO INTEREST in Educating themselves about the Compounds they choose to take. People don't even know what a Mandellin Test or Reagents are. I've tested big Hippie Hustlers "MDMA" in front of them with a Reagent and proved to them what they were moving WAS NOT MDMA - their comment............"We're not taking this batch anymore, but it's still gettin' sold".

I really fucking HATE the "Molly" craze. MDMA is a Beautiful Compound if you take it in the right circumstances, like with your Lover or Close Group of Friends - but the way people use it now..........There's going to be a fucking Generation of heads with fucked up Serotonin Syndrome from doing so much of that shit just for the Gluttony of it - and a large chunk of what the Uneducated are taking is probably some RC. Not only that - but these "Tree Huggers" don't even know anything about the Compound AT ALL. They don't know that the base compound for Synthesis is Safrole - a compound from the Jungles of Brazil that's ENDANGERED, and becoming more so as MDMA has become a more common Street and Club Drug. I just find it Ironic that the group who claim to love nature...........probably don't even realize that their favorite Party Drug is starting to ruin our Planet to an extent in my Opinion. I also enjoy asking this Generation if they know what M D M A even stands for, the say No at least 80-90% of the time, and when I tell them it's Methylene-Dioxy-METH-Amphetamine........You can see their eyes kind of widen like "This is related to METH"....??? These are people who if you offered Meth would look at you like a Grimy Junkie and shun you from their Circle. I also LOVE to ask them if they know what BLUELIGHT or Erowid is - again, 80-90% have NO CLUE about BL, whereas maybe only 60% don't know about Erowid.

I've just been around this Scene for a minute now, and I've watched it Evolve - and I DO NOT like what it's become. I'm from the Hood in my City - and these cats just don't realize what being REAL is. It's not fun or cool to grow up broke as fuck - that's why people TRULY start Hustlin' and Grindin' the Streets, not because they think it's Cool, but out of Necessity. Ask an OG - They don't want to be in the Streets, and if they came up that way - a majority of them try and instill different values in the Younger Generation - Go to College, be Legit, you'll be happier in the End - because they know. I was fortunate enough in a lot of ways to have a few true OG's teach me about how the World and the Game REALLY works, and most importantly, that it's not a life you want - it's a life pushed on You. They also taught me about Self Awareness and the Importance of it above all else - REGARDLESS of Psychedelics. You should be a Good Person who Seeks Knowledge and treats his Fellow Human Beings with Respect and Love regardless of Race, Color, or Creed. I feel like this Element of bringing up the Next Generation Right is SEVERELY LACKING in the "New Age Mystic Scene", which I basically consider to be the Hippie Scene around here - plus a few random weirdos. The Older Generation needs to Step Up and Educate.

They're just trying to be something that they aren't, and they try so fucking hard. Most of them are upper middle class White Kids who want to be Thugs for some reason. I just don't fucking get it?? It just seems like something that was really great is just getting Ruined......but so it goes. Eventually all good Underground Scenes get Exploited by the Mainstream for $$$$ - just stick around long enough and you'll see. That's why I promote to this group the concept of TRADING instead of SELLING. All compounds are like basically having a different form of Currency - the Older Dead Heads and Hippies need to get their Scene Right ASAP before it gets FUCKED. I'm an Underground Hip Hop head, so I have no reason to really care other than the fact that I see something I think they don't. Anyways, sorry for the Long Post - This thread may not even be Suited for it, but these thoughts have been rattling around in my head for a good year or 2 now and I just want to throw it out there to see what BLer's think about what's going on in My City. I'm not saying it's like this Everywhere, Hopefully just where I'm from. Anyways..........Peace - Meowfish

Last edited:
I thought this thread was going to be about something COMPLETELY DIFFERENT and didn't start on page 1..........................I missed all of the good shit.

For the OP, I've eaten way too much LSD in my life, and not with well spaced out trips and time for integration - and to this day, when I smoke weed - I get OEV's on semi-frequent occasions, I do have permanent CEVs tho that don't stop. If you want to be taken Seriously - You have to be willing to actually perform these abilities you have in person, otherwise, even if what you're saying had any possibility of being true - no one is going to believe you at all. Not even people who have eaten sheets of LSD in their time. That says A LOT right there. The fact that you lied about your Original Dose - there is a HUGE DIFFERENCE in taking 8mg of LSD-25, and taking a few 280ug Blotters 20-40 times over the course of a year. I understand how you feel tho to an extent - because I think crazy things and sometimes believe them for a while.........until I go around other people who have a tighter grasp on whatever "Reality" is, and then I talk my newest crazy thoughts and my friend gives me perspective on what I'm saying by basically Debating / Arguing about how Logical or even Possible my delusional thoughts may really be, or not be.

I do have a few questions for you.......How did you win $100,000 manifested only days later? Reading into your posts a little but, did you dropout of High School at 15? How Old Are You as of Today? I would bet that $100,000 that you're under 25, maybe even 21. You know big words - but you don't form coherent thoughts very regularly - I do the same shit sometimes. For me, It comes from being very Bi-Polar, and when I'm Manic - I just move too quickly sometimes to look back on and at what I'm trying to accomplish. Anyways - this thread has been very entertaining, and it did open up a pretty cool discussion about the Deeper Nature of Our Reality.

One last thing - the Dictionary Definition of Insanity is trying the same thing over and over again - and actually expecting different results, when you've already proven the results by your method failing to achieve the results you were going for. Something to think about............Versatility in Life is a very important trait - Adaptation and Integration of New Knowledge. Anyways.....

I'd still be interested to know what people think about the post I made above about the way the Psychedelic Scene in my Area is turning into. Is anyone else seeing what I'm seeing happening in their neck of the woods? I fucking hope not........................Peace - Meow