• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

psychedelics and sex

I prefer amphetamine and ritalin for housework - scrubbing round the toilet bowl while tripping doesn't quite work for me.

Now here is an area we can agree on. :)

One particularly impactful moment for me during a trip was when I was pissing into a filthy toilet: There was a bunch of crumpled toilet paper and it looked particularly disgusting. All of a sudden, my gaze fell into the toilet paper bunch and it began to transform into an angelic figure - possibly the most beautiful thing that I had ever seen - finally encompassing all of creation. The angle then waned back into toilet paper and I realized that I could control the level of beauty/filth that I saw. Everything, no matter how disgusting, was pregnant and visibly heaving with supreme beauty. All the while I was still pissing.

Then again, that wasn't while cleaning the toilet, but I might have to do that on my next trip, just to be contrary.

I don't really get that effect listening - if I see a shit encrusted toilet bowl during a trip I just see shit.

I've always found LSD and mushrooms for fun than sex. Can be good during the initial part of the trip but once you're high having to mess around shaking your arse around before squirting a bit of your muck just seems too much of a drag to bother with.
Well shrooms and lsd are awesome with out sex but after a person gains enough experience with either shrooms or lsd it is awesome to try out some psychedelic sex. Giving variety to different tripping sessions keeps things interesting and more rewards and knowledge to the soul and mind to gain from using life changing drugs with variety.

I am not a huge fan of sex on psychedelics. I much prefer sex on MDMA or GHB, but to each their own. One time me and my girlfriend were with a crew of like 30 other kids who were all spun cookies after the Dead Rocks for Obama show at Penn State in '08. We crashed out at this girls room on campus who opened her door to all of us but "didn't care for the Grateful Dead" and "had class the next day". She had no idea we were all high as a kite and shut off the lights to the room we were all piled in laying on the floor, couches, and armchairs and said "goodnight". Not a single one of us were in a state to sleep but for a while no one said a word, trying to respect this chick who was being kind to us and was obviously in the next room crashed out. I grabbed my gf and started fooling around, and the sound of her going down on me followed by us fucking started a major trend in the room. Next thing you know you could hear the *smacksmacksmack* of flesh on flesh mixed in with muffled moans, groans, and slurping noises.

Right smack dab in the middle of this, this poor girl comes out of her room to go to the bathroom and the light from her bedroom illuminated the whole living room area which had basically turned into an all out orgy of a bunch of deadheads. She stopped Dead in her tracks and stared at us in a look of both shock and disbelief, proceeded to the bathroom, and quickly went in her room and shut the door behind her.

The next morning she offered us all breakfast and told us we all had to be out prior to her leaving for class, and we all got the fuck out before she could think to say a word of what she had seen the night before.

I guess my point is that in some instances sex on LSD is very enjoyable, but most of the time I need to wait until the very tail end of the trip before I can get really aroused...