View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

psychedelics and sex

psynce of sound

Bluelighter
Me and my partner both use psys and I want to suprise him with sex on psys. (Given to him in absolute knowledge of taking it.)
Which psys are known for their pro sexual effects?

Me and my partner both use psys and I want to suprise him with sex on psys. (Given to him in absolute knowledge of taking it.)
Which psys are known for their pro sexual effects?

2c-b and aMT are both particularly known for the enhancement of sex, as well as 5-MeO-MiPT, otherwise known as "moxy." I'd say 2c-b would be the best out of the three, although it's not the easiest to acquire, because it typically has less undesirable physical side effects than both aMT and moxy. Also, you can't go wrong with LSD - sex on it is magical, emotional and supremely tactile.

Psychedelic sex is the best, acid is my fave. Its best if you know the person really well, swear you'll see an entirely different side to them.

I can get access to 2c-b. I'm also acquiring 2c-p, 2c-d, 4-ho-met, escaline and 3-meo-pcp.
I'm definitely going to look at 2c-b.

Any input regarding the compounds just referenced?

i don't know much about 2cb, never had it. but combos get intense fast, all that grabbing and whatnot can get overwhelming. best to keep it to single substances for the first time. As for 3meopcp, dissociative sex sounds real strange, maybe in an off putting way. Tryptamines are great for cuddling and long eye gazing/deep conversations, but i didn't get the same sexual energy as L or phens. All in all i don't think you can beat bumpin on a good dose of L! make sure it's real dark too and the mind goes wild

Hmmmm now that's some good advice. Thanks for sharing that with me.
I'm probably going to try LSD, 2c-b, 4-ho-met individually. For the 4-ho I'm probably going to set a bed of cushions in the living room and snuggle with my partner watching films. I will spare any details beyond that though ;P

2C-B and LSD don't mix well, in the sense that the LSD overpowers the 2C-B...a waste.

All psychedelics are sexy, but of the ones you have...I'd say LSD with some 3-MeO-PCP after the peak...or 2C-B and 3-MeO-PCP after the peak.

3-MeO-PCP brought out the inner animal in my lover, the one time I used it in sexy situations.

Psychedelics makes sex seem weird to me, they're not at all like the effects of, say, stimulants or alcohol (IMHO). I think of putting part of myself inside another person and the concept just seems unpleasant and alien. But to each their own!

(the only psyches I've had experience with are psilocybin, DMT, mescaline, AL-LAD and LSD, though. Not a huge amount of experience)

2C-B and LSD don't mix well, in the sense that the LSD overpowers the 2C-B...a waste.

All psychedelics are sexy, but of the ones you have...I'd say LSD with some 3-MeO-PCP after the peak...or 2C-B and 3-MeO-PCP after the peak.

3-MeO-PCP brought out the inner animal in my lover, the one time I used it in sexy situations.

Verde interesting insight there. I will have to keep that in mind. I think I'm going to start with the 4-HO. Whilst not intimate in the same way as penetration (thus avoiding any repercussions) but highly intimate in it's own charm. After seeing how that goes then the next decision is whether to go for 2c-b and 3-meo or lsd and 3-meo.

This could be a beautiful thing.

I hear you burnt offering. It's why I've avoided it until now. This one may be the one.
thanks for the input do far, please keep it coming.

I don't agree; I thought 2c-b and LSD was a beautiful, highly synergistic sexy combo. YMMV

I don't agree; I thought 2c-b and LSD was a beautiful, highly synergistic sexy combo. YMMV

Actually I never took said combo, I stuck with the 2C-B that night but my friend added LSD and it overpowered the 2C-B according to him. The only other PEA/LSD combos I have tried were 2C-T-7/LSD which was a strange experience, the two fighting each other for dominance. And LSD/DOC...which was A-1. Kilometerage does vary.

glad to see you 'round these parts again MGS!

I've had sex on many psychedelics, but the one that allowed me to have sex for the longest (improved performance not just sensation) was 2c-e and I swear I had sex for at least 6 hours during the plateau/comedown.

craziest combos I've had sex on - (by the way I smoke weed like all the time so THC should be added to all of these as a default lol)

6 hits of LSD, 20mg adderall, a lot of beer (I'm pretty sure it was like 12 over the course of the day), and 20mg valium (the night before) also produced one of the longest sex marathons i've ever been capable of, unfortunately all the beer and valium makes the memory a little fuzzy though.

1 gram of mushroom shake, ~40mg MXE nasal, and some beer and weed was one of the most memorable psychedelic sexy times I ever had. Mainly because as soon as I stepped in the bedroom with my girlfriend the mushrooms hit me all at once, and while I was doing her from behind I started floating up into neon green patterns and having extreme shroomy ego softening.

1 hit of LSD staggered into two half hit doses an hour apart, then 45 mins later a capsule of 80mg MXE oral produced the most psychedelic sexual experience I've ever had. I didn't tell my girlfriend I was on LSD so I felt like I was doing something inherently wrong the whole time. My girlfriend was drunk and being a very generous lover and I kept thinking I was in some strange pleasure purgatory that wasn't supposed to exist in the normal universe. I legitimately thought I was in some other realm because of how unbelievably good it felt and how much I didn't think I deserved to feel so heavenly. Afterwards I ended up telling my girlfriend and she got mad that I didn't tell her from the start, which gave me very bad anxiety so I took 2mg of xanax and went right to sleep.

3 hits of LSD + a forgetful quantity of etizolam had me in one of the most animalistic states I've ever been in. I wasn't thinking in thoughts I was just aware of all the amazing body sensations I was going through like our skin rubbing together or her breathing on my neck.

I definitely love sex on MXE, so 3-meo-PCP would probably be very similar (if not better because it's less incapacitating)

I would say LSD makes sex feel better than any other serotonergic drug, but GHB makes sex feel just a little bit better than LSD.

LSD + GHB would probably be the best sex combo ever IMHO

for what its worth..a few weeks ago i tried mushrooms for the first time and sex was completely...eh. i couldnt concentrate, or keep from laughing hysterically, and my mind kept wandering too! i had more fun staring at the ceiling, unfortunately! 8) :D i dont see how guys do it, i seriously could not stay focused!

mm... 4 aco DMT, for me... I had not planned for the event to be sexual at all - in fact, the girl I was tripping with had never done drugs of any sort besides smoking marijuana like four times, so I was more concerned with making her experience comfortable... but as soon as the acetylpsilocin started peaking and she sprawled out on the bed, some animalistic urges overcame the both of us and allowed us to send the trip in a very intimate, comfortable direction right from the get-go.

Take some mdma and then right before you peak for the third time up pop some lowerish end 2-cb. Around the fourth up on mdma the 2-cb should kick in and the rest is history lmao