• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

psychedelics and sex

I've always found LSD and mushrooms for fun than sex. Can be good during the initial part of the trip but once you're high having to mess around shaking your arse around before squirting a bit of your muck just seems too much of a drag to bother with.

I've always found LSD and mushrooms for fun than sex. Can be good during the initial part of the trip but once you're high having to mess around shaking your arse around before squirting a bit of your muck just seems too much of a drag to bother with.

You guys are nuts. Psychedelics and sex is a mystical experience compounded upon a mystical experience.

This was a couple years ago now, but I had sex on mushrooms once and it was the most bizarre sex I've ever had. Not bad at all, but I couldn't say it was particularly ... good, either? The most interesting thing was that I couldn't figure out where my body ended and my partners began - it was this strange, "gooey" sort of melting of one body into the next. I don't even really remember how we started having sex and we didn't particularly "finish", either ... we just sort of rolled off one another and continued cuddling and looking at the ceiling.

So if you're trying to melt together into a weird, naked pile of goo, go for shrooms ... otherwise maybe try something else, haha.

You guys are nuts. Psychedelics and sex is a mystical experience compounded upon a mystical experience.

Can you compare a 5 second squirt to 3 or 4 hours intense physical euphoria? I don't rate orgasms that high mgs. And for that 5 seconds you've got to go to all that bother of shaking your arse about endlessly.

Can you compare a 5 second squirt to 3 or 4 hours intense physical euphoria? I don't rate orgasms that high mgs. And for that 5 seconds you've got to go to all that bother of shaking your arse about endlessly.

I mean, yeah, if sex is all about orgasming to you, then I could see how it could suck. Thankfully, some of us probably get a little bit more out of sexual intercourse than 5 seconds of muscle contractions. :)

That's the best bit tho isn't it? The rest is even more dull. Would you honestly rather sniff sweat and wiggle your arse rather than enjoy the few hours of psychedelic euphoria? To me it it's like taking acid and then doing the housework at the peak of the trip. It's too mundane a task to waste a psychedelic on.

That's the best bit tho isn't it? The rest is even more dull. Would you honestly rather sniff sweat and wiggle your arse rather than enjoy the few hours of psychedelic euphoria? To me it it's like taking acid and then doing the housework at the peak of the trip. It's too mundane a task to waste a psychedelic on.

You view sexual intercourse as a "mundane task." That's perfectly fine, and I make no value judgments about it, but it is quite clear that many, if not most, people do not feel the same way about it. Personally, I find both sex, and psychedelia euphoric, so the two are naturally synergistic. I can add music to the mix too to make even better. There's no reason why I can't be psychedelically blissed out and also stimulating my body at the same time.

I've heard and read too much on psys and sex for the word mundane to be even considered a part of linguistic arsenal in these matters.

Ahhhhhhh...... The thing is psychs can extend that feeling of just before climax to unbelievably long durations.,...it's awesome.....think I'm gonna get me some of that action on Saturday!

Yeah now you are gonna force me to brag, but under various psychedelics I have had 9hr long marathon sex, orgasm be dammed. It is about connecting to your partner, mind...body...and soul on a level not easily achieved without the drugs. Of closeness, and shared experience, and letting down all barriers. Orgasm, if it happens, is only the cherry on on the pie.

Wait, what? You find the smell of your partners sweat and the site of their shaking ass dull? Ok. :| To each is own. Sex during a psychedelic experience is the very definition of euphoria. Yeah, well, dunno what to say anymore. Too bad for you.

It's not bad no - it's just fucking nowhere near a psychedelic epiphany. If you're comparing having sex to hoovering the stairs carpet then I'm with you - sex is better. But it just doesn't rank above psychedelics :)

Would you honestly rather sniff sweat and wiggle your arse rather than enjoy the few hours of psychedelic euphoria? To me it it's like taking acid and then doing the housework at the peak of the trip. It's too mundane a task to waste a psychedelic on.

To each their own. I love doing housework while tripping. As well as wiggling asses.

I prefer amphetamine and ritalin for housework - scrubbing round the toilet bowl while tripping doesn't quite work for me.

LSD is my favorite compound to have sex on. It feels like you're one with the other person. I love it.

5MeOMiPT, aMT, 2C-D, MDAI, 4AcODiPT, 4HoDiPT, 5MeOMET are my favorites

I've had sex at the tail end of an AL lad trip and it was just goofy. Not to mention I went into battle with an Al dente noodle.

first time I had sex on acid when I came it felt like lightning shocked my whole body and in my head I saw a spinning DNA double helix get shocked then separate into two different strands and replicate itself. psychedelic to say the least and entirely worth shaking my arse around.

LSD is the best, but I only do it with partners that I know really well and trust implicitly. That kind of energetic bonding can be really intense, as I learned the hard way when I had that amazing experience only to be ditched by my ex a month later.

It will bring you closer in ways that you can't even imagine.