• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Psychedelic hoarding

"We had two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high powered blotter acid, a salt shaker half full of cocaine, and a whole galaxy of multi-colored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers... and also a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of Budweiser, a pint of raw ether and two dozen amyls. Not that we needed all that for the trip, but once you get locked into a serious drug collection, the tendency is to push it as far as you can."

Ain't that the truth.

lol.. i wouldnt even call it hoarding, if police ever found my stash they would probably think im producing that shit.. no seriously.

I hoard.. a lot, and let me show my superb LSD stash:
zassenhaus-pfeffermuehle-berlin-dunkel_720x600.png

okay thats not mine, but you get the point..

who says you have fill in pepper? Shroom powder, mescalin, lsd, salvia, dmt powder, you can fill in evrything and still leave some real salt or pepper at the bottom and at the top, so if someone looks into it there is nothing but pepper.. except the people would undo it and take out the covering pepper (the lsd, salvia, e.g obviously is in a small package..),

oh jeez, it was the best idea i had for long time.. i mean seriously, police is so cute, when they search your house, they look evrywhere, look for double walls and shit.. but they dont check your pepper mills..

Pepper mills of glory ftw

Nice. You could even fill the pepper mills with a desiccant for better storage.

^^

Even better eat the police for dinner with a nice cianti and fava beans.

So, I guess pepper pots are going to be the first place the police look now, well done. Better find a new stash place & remember not to tell the whole world where you keep your illegal drugs next time.

I'm quite sure all the police in the world will have read this post and will now make pepper mills their top searching priority.

I am totally a psychedelic hoarder. So is a good friend. He's got AL-LAD, LSZ, 1p-LSD, DMT n,n, 4-ACO-DMT, and LSD all safely stored away for a rainy day. He's also got 4 ounces of Mimosa Hostilis in the freezer as well, just in case. There will still be some left post-mortem, no doubt...

I also have so many TIHKAL's and PIHKAL's that I could supply my whole appartment building, for the rest of our lives ;).

It's like having a collection of wine or spirits. I just don't drink :)