Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Psychedelic hoarding

Listening

Bluelighter
Anyone else hoard psychedelics?

In my case, I have one 2 1/2 year old kid, and another on the way. There's not much time for tripping these days, and pretty soon there will be no time at all. Nevertheless, I can't help but get interested and order things to be put into long-term storage. "What if it's made illegal and I never get another chance?" This type of thinking has resulted in an excessive collection for someone who hardly trips anymore.

Hoarding psychedelics is my real addiction.

Been there. Got way out of hand and gave everything away in a paranoid frenzy. Good times.

Yeah been there. Process was basically 'do I maybe wanna try that at some point in my life?' And if the answer was yes I got a few doses for my stash. Basically because without the darknet id never ever be able to get a lot of this stuff probably in my whole life, and given the fragility of dark net sites these days I figured best to get as much as poss, this was a few years ago. Definitely leads to some paranoia though

Yes definatly. Always have a list if things to purchase. Then its bit enough and want more of what I have in case I run out at some point? It may be a worse addiction than actual taking the substances.

I purposefully hoarded so that I can be set for life without further purchases in the future. This is possible since I don't do anything regularly, having given up cannabis, my former constant companion. I spent one year's worth of time and disposable income on my collection. I actual got in a bit of a debt which I'm now about to finally pay off.

I wish I had this opportunity earlier in life since I will probably never end up finishing my stash before I die but then again, if my younger self without a job had access to what I have now, I would've been in trouble and stashless in short time.

I do this with acid because I never really had a steady connect. People would come and go but its not like weed or something where you can just get it, especially not with the RCs. So when I find it I buy like 5-10 just to keep. When I was younger I wouldnt buy it if I couldnt get 5 to take at once, now that I am older I just want like 2-3... funny how that works I always thought that wouldnt be me, now I think man I dont wanna go balls to the wall.

But yes I have my emergency molly and lucy in personal amounts because I dont see the need for a huge supply. It does make it easier if you wanna see a show or something.

I'm the same way. I recommend putting a PVC pipe in the ground with a screw off top. That way, you can even put it on the side of the road somewhere hidden and no one will ever find it.

Anyone else hoard psychedelics?

In my case, I have one 2 1/2 year old kid, and another on the way. There's not much time for tripping these days, and pretty soon there will be no time at all. Nevertheless, I can't help but get interested and order things to be put into long-term storage. "What if it's made illegal and I never get another chance?" This type of thinking has resulted in an excessive collection for someone who hardly trips anymore.

Hoarding psychedelics is my real addiction.

Mate I did exactly the same.
Then my eldest child ( early teens ) nicked a bottle of wine.
I realised then that they were an unnecessary risk. I couldn't display and enjoy looking at my collection. It was just an accident waiting to happen
Flushed almost all of it, except my saliva. It may be possible to find time to use that and if a sneaky child nicks it and has a go Salvia justice is swift and sure

Edit : I have also kept my cacti collection and continue to add to it. Those have now become my retirement stash, and I can display them and enjoy them in the meantime

Last edited:
Hate to break it to ya brotha but psychedelics are already ILLEGAL....all jokes aside, I can't hoard psychedelics. I buy em 1 trip at a time because then I'm tempted to do them too often. I'm the opposite. Peace and love

Mate I did exactly the same.
Then my eldest child ( early teens ) nicked a bottle of wine.
I realised then that they were an unnecessary risk...

Yea I'm starting to become hyper-aware of such a possibility. Currently most of my "in-plain-sight" collection is kept locked up, but that doesn't count the mason jars in the back of the freezer (the "long-term storage" of which I spoke). I'm currently considering my options. Whatever I do will have to be totally secure and child-proof.

There's a good and bad side on this. The bad side is if you get caught you are screwed and that in turn screws your kids. Careful!

Next the good point if you ever catch your kids trying to get drugs after a thorough talk on the curropted laws and importance of privacy, secrecy and security around these things you have the option to show them tihkal and pihkal while pointing out a select few compounds you are comfortable with them trying as long as they don't tell any friends that you helped.

Wish my parents could've guided me with my psychedelic use rather than persecute me like a criminal in fear they would too.

I used to have the sickest collection.

Psychs: 2c-I, 2c-t-7, 2c-e, 2c-b, DOC, DPT, DMT, various acid prints, Cacti, mushrooms.

Sedatives: GBL, Ketamine, either mad heroin or Oxycontin 80mg(old formulation) occasionally morphine which i love & our locals dont like them so they are CHEAP! and always heaps of xanax and sometimes Valium, Temazepam or Etizolam (my fav benzo)

Stims: Always lots of top speed or crystal meth, MDPV, occasionally coke, MDMA, MDA, MDE.

Unfortunately I sourced, experienced and owe the amazinG experiences to a fallen friend. A friend I met on BL actually who became a very close friend but we both went too far. I was hooked on heroin, xanax & meth. He died in his sleep with steroids, Valium, meth & steroids in his system.

Always good to hoard although with the darknet nowadays perhaps it's not as vital.

The darknet markets keep scamming people and disappearing. I don't think they can be relied on long term. IMO. Only ever browsed myself.

I can relate to this. I've got a small hoard, it's pretty much under control, but sometimes I wonder if I'm a bit crazy buying in quantity. Also worry that it will all just be useless and degraded by the time I get to it. I'm definitely taking the approach that if there's something on the clearnet that I like today, I better stock up on it because it might be gone tomorrow.

I'm shit scared of kids getting into my stash, so it's all locked up. I'm not looking forward to the day I have to explain to my children what's in the lock box, before they are ready to understand.

The darknet markets keep scamming people and disappearing. I don't think they can be relied on long term. IMO. Only ever browsed myself.

despite how unstable specific sites are I dont' see it every vanishing....what does everyone else think?

As long as you have a large population that doesn't have a connect for real MDMA, lsd, or whatever other DOC is theirs. There will be LOTS of money to be made on the DNM and someone will always step up to make it.

I did it. I even started to bury psychedelics in time capsules in fields. I bet there's shit loads of acid buried everywhere.

These days I'm very selective and purchase for short term use.

Let's not talk about sourcing-related stuff.

I used to have an impressive stash... I'd buy grams at a time so I ended up with loads of things. At the time that wasn't good for me because I was abusing psychedelics. Nowadays I wish I still had it, but unfortunately my wife at the time made me throw it away. Nowadays I am not willing to spend the money to build up a stash again, so I obtain what I want and then I'll have something for a while, but my quantities are a lot lower. And I usually share these days. The one thing I did was good amount of DOC, my favorite. It's lasted a long time, but I wish now I had gotten more when I had a chance to get the crystal batch.

Like HappyGnas, I've been on a mission to set myself up for life. After the first year, I checked some of my key treasures for potency and being assured that I can't detect any deterioration, I proceeded to set myself up for the long term - hoping to never again deal with the stress of sourcing. But I must admit, it is somewhat addictive building a stash. Kind of like having a secret hoard of candy when you’re a kid. Sometimes it’s fun just to go through my selection, inspecting each vial like a jeweler appraising his precious stones. Due to the considerable amount of responsibility in my life, my opportunities to trip are few and far between so those times are very carefully set up. As a result, every trip is savored, and it doesn't take much to set me up for the years I hope to have left.