• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Psychedelic hoarding

I've been stockpiling for decades ever since flying back from A'dam with 2 oz of hash.

My supplies are 1 years worth. Then go a long long time without looking for more. Never run out.

Unlike some impulsive folks, I have no problem keeping will power for stims, dissociatives and psychedelics.

But I'm way older than most of you. When I was in my 20s yeah I would not have been able to control myself with a cornucopia stash.

Ugh, I'm so guilty of this lol. I had hundreds of dollars worth of psychedelics, even ones I wouldn't even dream of taking. There's just something enticing about owning a collection of novel psychedelics, just knowing when the opportunity comes I'll have a large variety of substances to choose from and find one that fits the right circumstances.

The pain I felt when I found out my GF accidentally threw out my collection was deep, akin to what I would expect a serious card or coin collecter would experience. Not only is it a huge beating to my wallet, but I had a few banned substances I'll probably never be able to find again.

I have a large stash I rarely touch, consisting mostly of LSD (I thought my friends would end up wanting me to share, but they never did). I figure I'll just chip away at it for the next couple years and still have some left. Really, once you start buying any psych in bulk, it's not hard to keep a large stash going even with frequent tripping and by buying a lifetime supply in one sitting you often save loads of cash. I'm only 22 but I'm fairly certain I'll not need to buy any psychs again for years due to my lowered frequency of tripping and my having thought I would need more hahah.

Last edited:
Ugh, I'm so guilty of this lol. I had hundreds of dollars worth of psychedelics, even ones I wouldn't even dream of taking. There's just something enticing about owning a collection of novel psychedelics, just knowing when the opportunity comes I'll have a large variety of substances to choose from and find one that fits the right circumstances.

The pain I felt when I found out my GF accidentally threw out my collection was deep, akin to what I would expect a serious card or coin collecter would experience. Not only is it a huge beating to my wallet, but I had a few banned substances I'll probably never be able to find again.

Ouch! That would be enough to drive me to take drugs.

Now that I have some semblance of self-control, I enjoy having a collection of substances for whenever the mood strikes me. I just wish tryptamines had the same shelf-life as phenethylamines, generally speaking. I have some mushrooms that are probably useless at this point.

This really does become a problem as you get older and as your children age.

I don't know that there really is *any* truly safe place to keep your shit around the house. As a child, I found a way I to everything. If my parents locked something up, I schemed and plotted for months until I found a way in.

$70 US fire safe from Home Depot. The one I use requires key AND combination to open. My daughter didn't find out until she was 20 that that's what we kept in there- She thought it held insurance policies, vehicles titles, passports etc.

^ I have a fire-proof lock box in the freezer. I think the lock mechanism could ice up, but I could just spray lock de-icer in there if need be. I think a traditional safe with the spinning mechanism for the combination could ice up inside, but if you left it to thaw I think it should be fine.

$70 US fire safe from Home Depot. The one I use requires key AND combination to open. My daughter didn't find out until she was 20 that that's what we kept in there- She thought it held insurance policies, vehicles titles, passports etc.

That's a pretty solid myth to use, I like it.

I think I'll put a big note inside the stash that says something along the lines of: "Well, congratulations, you found my stash. Please don't take anything in here, a lot of these chemicals are very dangerous. Please come talk to me, you aren't in any trouble at all, but now that you found this you're probably curious and we should talk." Something like that..

. My daughter didn't find out until she was 20 that that's what we kept in there- She thought it held insurance policies, vehicles titles, passports etc.
HAHAHA nice

That being said I could easily see having tons of psyches and not wanting to use them.... If I was even offered anything at this point I would probably say no even to hold onto later unless it was from someone trusted and known quality as it's rude to turn down any gift even though it might not ever be used as it's the thought that counts. I just don't see myself and at my hight of use besides 4-aco-dmt things were used weekly at most. If I had a stable life position I would love to try low doses (5 mg or less) 4-aco-dmt once or twice daily.

The should pick up on like 50 of a crystal ergotamine :D It's quite easy now a days if one has the money and know how

^ I have a fire-proof lock box in the freezer. I think the lock mechanism could ice up, but I could just spray lock de-icer in there if need be. I think a traditional safe with the spinning mechanism for the combination could ice up inside, but if you left it to thaw I think it should be fine.

That's a pretty solid myth to use, I like it.

I think I'll put a big note inside the stash that says something along the lines of: "Well, congratulations, you found my stash. Please don't take anything in here, a lot of these chemicals are very dangerous. Please come talk to me, you aren't in any trouble at all, but now that you found this you're probably curious and we should talk." Something like that..
Alternatively you could write "Peruvian fishscale", "mephedrone" (or any commonly abused substance that is typically snorted in high doses) on your bags of 2C-x to teach the thieving fucks a valuable lesson!!!

While that sounds like a good way to get revenge on someone stealing your stash you wouldnt want that happening to your daughter, I'm pretty sure that's who is being talked about in the post.

I have no trouble building and keeping a nice stash. There is tons of stuff in my collection I'll never use but I keep it because it is a collection, and sometimes if friends are interested in something I have then I'm happy to share it with them.

My current collection is actually my second go at it. I had a very nice collection confiscated by cops around 10 years ago when I had my house raided for cannabis. I was almost as upset about losing my collection as I was about being arrested. But since then it's built back up slowly and now I have at least a dozen different psychs in there, probably more though.

While that sounds like a good way to get revenge on someone stealing your stash you wouldnt want that happening to your daughter, I'm pretty sure that's who is being talked about in the post.
I know. I have quite a dark sense of humor.

I trip very infrequently so a year's worth of, say, 1P-LSD is really not a lot compared to people who like to trip once every couple of weeks or once a month or whatever. I'm also very sensitive to tryptamines so that for all practical purposes doubles my stash right there.

"250mg should be plenty. Hm, but if I buy 500mg look at that discount! Wow and if I buy 1g then it goes down to $x/dose! Oh alright, might as well get 5g, you never know..."

With the discounts sometimes it's hard not to buy 10g of a psychedelic that is fully active at 30mg, I just hope it'll last for 25 years & hope I will too. It's easy to start a drug collection that puts 'Fear & Loathing' to shame for pocket change.

Alternatively you could write "Peruvian fishscale"!

Then again judging by the quality of most of the peruvian fishscale being sold she'd probably put it back thinking "Fucking bunk" :)

I'm in this boat as well. I'm just hoping my 4-x-trypts will last in storage without degrading and me opening the jar all the time. maybe I'll pull 100 +/- mgs of a few select chems and dip into them to keep fresher my main amounts. But I totally keep adding to it, even though I'm getting less time to enjoy