• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Psychedelic Euphoria

Tim leary says all the stories about high doses being a big deal is just people panicking themselves because they think theyve had a big dose. He says the lsd saturation dose is only about 250mics - every time he dosed someone he could give them 500 or even 700 and as long as he told them it was 250 they never knew the difference. It was all placebo. I can believe it - a massive part of strong trips is people choking their chicken and thinking "youve done it now dude".i still think you would notice a stronger physical stimulant effect from twice or 3 times the dose tho

4acodmt never created any horror in me negrogesic, i think thats just inexperienced people who cant handle their high.

Last edited:
man you talk so much shit that i acutally find it funny now if i don't take you seriously your fucking more nuts than heartlessbbq but in a good way at least you can still fucking understand your english.

And this is you after years of studying religious theories of enlightenment trips? What were you like before your study?

Are you trying to suggest tim leary is wrong? Do you have any idea how many people tim leary dosed? Quite a few more than you. Its a good bet youre the one talking utter tripe.