• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Psychedelic Euphoria

I love watching traffic and people and lights from my apartment windows, peacefully euphoric.

When I was 18, someone shot me up with meth, and that was a whole other world of euphoria. I barely remember it: totally dematerializing and exquisite breathing tingling, freezing and warm. (Don't try this at home kids) Many wonderful people have died chasing that dragon.

Euphoria from psychedelics is based a lot on the happiness of your life and trajectory. Do you wake up every day loving life, or do you hate hearing the sound of a new day?

Psychedelics have this effect where they reward you (euphoria) when you choose things in your life that are good for you. Or at least things you perceive to be good for you... (Whether your right or nots another question.)

But they can also scold yo if your not going in a direction you actually deep down feel is right. It’s so easy to numb ourselves out from the harsh realities of the world, they pull back the blinders and shove your face deep into the pile of shit.

Are you the type of person open to change in your life? Or do you fight it tooth n nail? That’ll probably be a big factor in how they treat you.

-GC

psychedelic euphoria, unlike other euphoric drugs, is not forced. It's cognitive.

Cocaine, opioids, etc are forced euphoria, it's impossible not to feel good.

Psychedelics can put you into an awe inducing state. It's a different, more natural, more meaningful euphoria.

It's like the difference between winning the lotto and meeting God.

I love watching traffic and people and lights from my apartment windows, peacefully euphoric.

When I was 18, someone shot me up with meth, and that was a whole other world of euphoria. I barely remember it: totally dematerializing and exquisite breathing tingling, freezing and warm. (Don't try this at home kids) Many wonderful people have died chasing that dragon.
Who shot you up with METH? I hope it was consensual. I am glad that when I was into taking Dexedrine, that METH was not around and easily available where I lived. I knew someone who had tried METH but he said it was basically exactly like Dexedrine/racemic Amphetamines, so I guess he got Amphetamine sulphate instead of METH? Everyone else I know who has used METH either orally, snorted, smoked, or injected said how it is super strong, and that even a small amount of it will keep you awake for 2-3 days. Another polydrug addict told me how in the mid or late 1980s he snorted METH, as it was an alternative to cocaine and he said how it was like snorting amonia or pure chemicals as it burned very badly, and he did not sleep for 2-3 days. This guy was used to cocaine, used it regularly, and had taken Amphetamine/Methamphetamine in BLACK BEAUTIES in the late 1970s or early 1980s and had an overdose on them-it might have been too much speed at once combined with a panic attack, as he did not get this when he took them before?-anyway he figured that a small bag of METH could be snorted like coke with frequent redosing and that he would come down in a few hours like with amphetamine..

I know, since I have taken part in making the solution from LSD crystal - so I know the concentration.

I will admit it was in the end of the trip though...
OK if you say so. Many claim this but very few people have actually ever actually synthesized LSD. Even organic chemists and chemists/technicians have said how it would not be easy to do.

OK if you say so. Many claim this but very few people have actually ever actually synthesized LSD. Even organic chemists and chemists/technicians have said how it would not be easy to do.
It's not. To be fair he didn't say he synthesized it, though, just had access to crystal (although not that it was very high purity, which is uncommon. Not that it is cut with anything, it just has a tendency to degrade, particularly in that form and particularly when suffering the rigors of the international postal system)

I'm told that crystal is just cash and carry in the online markets these days, which wasn't always the case. The stories of "thumbprint" hazing before you could access crystal are fanciful, but there did used to be some vetting at the very least in terms of knowing the right people a few steps above retail.

People who've been involved with this might very well not want to discuss it casually online, though. I don't mind talking about this stuff because the of the statute of limitations is long expired (it's actually only five years...18 USC §3282.) People who have messed around in more recent times, however, should be more reticent about revealing this kind of thing, though, because admitting you had access to crystal is tantamount to admitting you were quite active on the supply side of things. Nobody buys crystal for their head.

Loose_lips_might_sink_ships.jpg

psychedelic euphoria, unlike other euphoric drugs, is not forced. It's cognitive.

Cocaine, opioids, etc are forced euphoria, it's impossible not to feel good.

Psychedelics can put you into an awe inducing state. It's a different, more natural, more meaningful euphoria.

It's like the difference between winning the lotto and meeting God.
I don't know, I hear this a lot but even on bad trips, I remember being forced to laugh, which does feel good.

It's not. To be fair he didn't say he synthesized it, though, just had access to crystal (although not that it was very high purity, which is uncommon. Not that it is cut with anything, it just has a tendency to degrade, particularly in that form and particularly when suffering the rigors of the international postal system)

I'm told that crystal is just cash and carry in the online markets these days, which wasn't always the case. The stories of "thumbprint" hazing before you could access crystal are fanciful, but there did used to be some vetting at the very least in terms of knowing the right people a few steps above retail.

People who've been involved with this might very well not want to discuss it casually online, though. I don't mind talking about this stuff because the of the statute of limitations is long expired (it's actually only five years...18 USC §3282.) People who have messed around in more recent times, however, should be more reticent about revealing this kind of thing, though, because admitting you had access to crystal is tantamount to admitting you were quite active on the supply side of things. Nobody buys crystal for their head.

Loose_lips_might_sink_ships.jpg
Nuh uh I used to snort 10mg as person due to my tolerance

im still dealing with the perma after effects of dosing high doses. when you start dosing 300 ug + all the time you don't land back on the ground

I assume it would take me at least two decades of sobriety to return back to normal but i never plan on not taking lsd. so will ride this train to see how high my baseline reality can be.

I hope I can get back to the point of being able to handle lsd, and still function in society.

Im just trying to get back into society atm seems ok for now i just don't like having to slave my ass off. But i am a bit away out there in outer space sometimes. LSD is the one and only thing i live for.

Since no one has mentioned it, my personal vote is for LSD (or psilocybin)/MDMA. At peak, this is as close to nirvana as I can imagine--absolutely wanting for nothing, save for some great tunes played thru a high-rez system and a cool beverage. To be clear, I have had great experiences that I would definitely consider euphoric on psychedelics alone, but flipping with MDMA is the best experience I have had, and long for the opportunity to do so again.

I should add the caveat as to redosing with X to extend the state--did that once and had a brief spell of delirium that I have no recollection of. My partner was concerned enough to consider calling 911, as she should delirium is more often than not a medical emergency.

Last edited:
It's unreliable and can quickly turn into dysphoria but states of ecstacy can be reached will many serotonergic psychedelics. 4-Aco-DMT is particularly noticeable its ability to ping pong one from states of ecstasy to horror.