• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Psst...want DMT?

Im an informed drug addict that does use drugs to often cover up pain and for fun but im still pretty stupid and despite having internet access since 1998 I'm too much of a technology luddite and cant use smartphones of the like etc.

Ive just had a brand new computer to try and help me keep up but its an old fashioned style one with buttons and stuff

Yo bear! Long time no see, hows things bud?

Wow - where you been ?

I have a stupid grin on my face (not sure if it's a gurn tbh) after seeing you post :) Great to see you posting again though.

I'm doing great thank you - That may sound like a generic reply but it's not - I actually doing great :D

Haha buzzing off a bear grin ;)
Yeah I'm good too, its gonna be fun catching up with a few 'eds on here.
I've noticed people are still complaining about mdma on here with some good science to back them up.
I got some really good mda off the darkest corners of the web about 3 year ago but apart from that you know how I feel

Never paid for DMT in my life. A mate gave me a bag once with 34 grams of crystal just so i could pass it around and turn people on. A lot of lives were changed from that bag. Generally here ( in the circles i move in ) its passed around free without money tainting the energy of it. Its so easy to make and Australia is rich with dmt laden flora that it allows this to happen. I cant imagine paying for it but if i had no access to it i reckon 100 quid a gram would be good value. You cant put a price on the gifts DMT brings. There is nothing like it.

The n M 'traditional' minor life inconveniences like 'the pissing rain' became far less of an issue for me post-particularly-meaningful-psychedelic experiences; I actually began to learn to enjoy things like rain/queues/work, or at least approach them in such a way that they ceased to cause me distress. Therefore I disagree with your idea that a psychedelic experience (or any experience for that matter) can't really change your life that much. Surely if you can affect your mental approach to life, you can change your life?
MMc l k br koop NV