• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

powder that distracts drug dogs?

Seal it in vacuum sealed plastic then wash with KMnO4 solution (very carefully!) Rinse with water, then dip in molten paraffin wax repeatedly until there's a durable coating. Wash the exposed wax with a KMnO4 solution again, rinse with water again, then vacuum seal again. I'd wash that outside layer again, too.

It's important that you do all of the steps after that first vacuum seal somewhere completely removed from whatever you're dog-proofing. You don't want there to be a single flake of weed or grain of coke or even residue deposited by exhaling smoke of some controlled substance in the area where you would perform these steps.

KMnO4 is used over bleach because it's really strong and indiscriminate. When a chemist needs to clean a fume hood after working with something like selenophenol or thioacetone, compounds which can be detected at concentrations of a couple parts per billion or less they use a KMnO4 solution. I read once that thioacetone is so strong that a single drop can be detected by humans a mile away. If KMnO4 solution is trusted to eliminate an odor that strong it should be more than good enough to eliminate the scent of cannabis or a brick of coke.

With mandatory minimums, if I were going to do something like transport felony level drugs, I'd be going through these steps and more.

Seal it in vacuum sealed plastic then wash with KMnO4 solution (very carefully!) Rinse with water, then dip in molten paraffin wax repeatedly until there's a durable coating. Wash the exposed wax with a KMnO4 solution again, rinse with water again, then vacuum seal again. I'd wash that outside layer again, too.

It's important that you do all of the steps after that first vacuum seal somewhere completely removed from whatever you're dog-proofing. You don't want there to be a single flake of weed or grain of coke or even residue deposited by exhaling smoke of some controlled substance in the area where you would perform these steps.

KMnO4 is used over bleach because it's really strong and indiscriminate. When a chemist needs to clean a fume hood after working with something like selenophenol or thioacetone, compounds which can be detected at concentrations of a couple parts per billion or less they use a KMnO4 solution. I read once that thioacetone is so strong that a single drop can be detected by humans a mile away. If KMnO4 solution is trusted to eliminate an odor that strong it should be more than good enough to eliminate the scent of cannabis or a brick of coke.

With mandatory minimums, if I were going to do something like transport felony level drugs, I'd be going through these steps and more.

Damn, a single drop?

Rule #1 don't drive with shit in the cab or on you
Rule #2 put that shit in the trunk, you can get high when you are home
Rule #3 obey the driving laws so you don't get pulled over.

If there is NOTHING on you or in the cab they need a warrant. Travel with shit triple vac'd. I drive with my dogs and they pretty much negatate a drug dogs ability to find shit. But then I also don't drive with poorly packed shit. Get professional. Laziness will end you up in trouble. Wait til your home to puff. Cruising is fun, but if you must, roll a J and leave it as that. No dirty pipes.

All shit I've learned from 15 years in this industry.

Best thing to use is cannabis powder. Grind up stems etc. in a coffee grinder and shake it everywhere with a pepper shaker. That will make it difficult for them to find anything.

Best thing to use is cannabis powder. Grind up stems etc. in a coffee grinder and shake it everywhere with a pepper shaker. That will make it difficult for them to find anything.

While it wouldn't pinpoint the specific location you keep your stash at, I would think doing that would make dogs alert to your entire fucking house. In the United States, this is a bad thing because, here, if dogs are going crazy alerting in a house but police can't find any narcotics, that search warrant just included the mother fucking walls, man, and there's no way to be gentle about searching the inside of a god damn wall.

Don't think that'd happen without a warrant (like if police just randomly happened to wander by your front door with a K9 unit or something) but shit... That'd be a pretty shitty thing to have happen.

While it wouldn't pinpoint the specific location you keep your stash at, I would think doing that would make dogs alert to your entire fucking house. In the United States, this is a bad thing because, here, if dogs are going crazy alerting in a house but police can't find any narcotics, that search warrant just included the mother fucking walls, man, and there's no way to be gentle about searching the inside of a god damn wall.

Don't think that'd happen without a warrant (like if police just randomly happened to wander by your front door with a K9 unit or something) but shit... That'd be a pretty shitty thing to have happen.

Not only in the US. I live in Europe and have a mate that had his house searched once. The search warrant was for allegedly selling amphetamines (long story, short version is that it he wasn't selling, someone just wanted to screw with him, he doesn't even use amphetamines). And when the drug dogs alerted in his house (he's an avid pot smoker) and they couldn't find anything they just tore open his walls. You can imagine he was NOT happy about this, because he knew there was nothing to find...