• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

powder that distracts drug dogs?

Drotacular

Bluelighter
so i was prettty stoned a couple nights ago watching tv like some cop show idk and they were talking about a kindof powder that if a dog sniffs it it makes them usless for a few days. i think they called it gs powder but i cant remember and i cant find anything on the internet about it. if anyone has heard of something like this then post links and shit.

Think of the dogs. :( If it incapacitates their sense of smell, it probably is not very good for them.

im only speculating but if there was such a thing and you got caught using it

you would get charged with the cannibas possesion and assaulting an officer or something like that

prolly thje pigs will give ya a good ass whoopin too

I'm not sure its name but there's a powder out there that will numb the dogs sense of smell. Harms it in no way, it just can't smell anything for a few hours. But I don't know the name =/ Hope this helped, though!

Its as simple as fine white pepper. If you live in a place with carpet sprinkle as much as you can from the entrance outward. The reason is that when they get the dogs in they give the specified command and the dog goes into search mode{sniffs the first thing it can get its nose into} when they sniff the carpet it fills their nose full of white pepper and they go batshit can't smell anyfuckingthing. Its not your fault most of the time the cops are too stupid to pick up on it they arn't paid to be smart just to arrest people. Oh and I have used this before and I can tell you it works because I had a hell of a lot to lose at the time and they found nothing.

Coffee grounds

Coffee grounds only provide masking when the product is encapsulated with it, it does not deaden the dogs sense of smell so if you had dope hidden in your microwave and coffee grounds in the bathroom it would just go to the microwave because it still has its sense of smell.

Coffee grounds

100 out of 100 times you are getting jammed up using this method. Dogs dont smell like humans we cant smell multiple scents well, a dog is superb at this therefore the dog will smell coffee AND weed where we would just smell coffee. Just wanted to post in case anyone thought this was a good method.

Neat trick: Go to the place or venue your going through the day before the event and pour bong water all over the place, use a mist bottle or whatever. Providing it doesn't rain the dogs will go nuts continuously... Letting everyone get through.

Or you can do it on the day and just be careful about it.

The thing is, if the dog is given the command to sniff and the response isn't either 'found something' (usually indicated by the dog sitting down) or keep walking, the police officer will know something is up and he'll perform a search himself. That is, if the dog sneezes because you're stupid enough to put chili powder or pepper on yourself. That'll be enough reason for the officer to pat you down/cavity search/etc. If you want wanted to do this, I would think the best bet would be to try and prevent the smell in the first place (double/triple/quad-druble bagging it) as apposed to the alternatives.

(my opinion anyway + it's work for me before in the past ;) )

i'd like a retired drug dog as a pet. the poor little guy would constantly be on duty.

Didn't you just answer your own question? ;)

actually yeah, i think i did lol. I meant, we know its extra hard to get past them and have done for ages so why are all the threads poppin up at the same time?

Thats what i meant lol.

The thing is, if the dog is given the command to sniff and the response isn't either 'found something' (usually indicated by the dog sitting down) or keep walking, the police officer will know something is up and he'll perform a search himself. That is, if the dog sneezes because you're stupid enough to put chili powder or pepper on yourself. That'll be enough reason for the officer to pat you down/cavity search/etc. If you want wanted to do this, I would think the best bet would be to try and prevent the smell in the first place (double/triple/quad-druble bagging it) as apposed to the alternatives.

(my opinion anyway + it's work for me before in the past ;) )

With a sense of smell 200 times that of humans any amount of bags won't stop a dog because the resin stink gets on everything regardless of how many bags, also did you know that plastic is actually permeable?Minute particles of odors actually get through the bag. And do you think that if the dog sneezes that he will look at the handler and ask for a tissue? I know police will do a thorough search but if your smart enough you'll have a good spot{behind power points, placing behing door handles}. When the dog sniffs the pepper its just seen as one of a million other irritants present{dusts, molds} and the dog continues to try to sniff out the drugs but with almost zero capacity. Multiple bags could get you an even worse bust as they could look upon the extra bags as intention to distribute.

ugh...

the only way to get something past a dog is if its sealed in an AIR TIGHT (not plastic) container and the outside is thoroughly washed with bleach, water and soap.

Thick textiles (like a bed-sized blanket) might be a good idea for an outer layer if possible (like, in a car not a pocket).