• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

powder that distracts drug dogs?

With a sense of smell 200 times that of humans any amount of bags won't stop a dog because the resin stink gets on everything regardless of how many bags, also did you know that plastic is actually permeable?

Yes. By 'bags' i actually meant condoms =D Someone else said it on here (I usually frequent the ecstasy forums so it was said on there), condom must be pretty non-porous in order to stop those 'little buggers' from getting through. Odor particles are smaller then sperm, yes, but I would still think it would be better then a normal 'baggie' :)

Done some research......odor particles are of roughly ~0.3microns (varies depending on the smell) and (human) sperm are from 2.5 to 3.5microns. Quite a big difference actually hey :) From that, I guess there's no hope =D

Inside a jar of peanut butter completely submerged and covered in peanut butter.

Brilliant! It would be a good idea to put the cannabis in an air-tight bag before covering it in peanut butter though. I doubt it would burn with peanut butter on it haha. Also, putting some jelly, a knife, and bread in whatever the peanut butter is in would make it look less sketchy (but still really odd unless you are having a picnic...).

Cayenne pepper.

It worked for the slaves, it can work for stoners/junkies.

rub fox piss all over ur tires, or if not driving spray the bottom of ur shoes with it, or on somebodys shoes that annoys u that hangs around u alot, then the dog will waste its time on ther shoes and they'll get patted down and the cop will find nothing and therfore waste his time, which might get u off the hook. Just an idea

What I heard that works is double bagging or triple bagging it and using petroleum jelly to coat the inside of the bags except for the inside of the bag holding your goods of course. Or invest in a air tight container, i have seen them advertised on online head shops and clean the outside with rubbing alcohol. The condom method might work well, more so if it was a lubricated one, just use condoms instead of sandwich bags for the first method.

Fuck that spray capsaicin, dogs will not go near that stuff, try giving your dog hot sauce and watch what it'll do. But if you put hot sauce on food, they'll reluctantly eat it. It may work.

i dont think tabasco would work unless they directly touched it. which i doubt they would

Well then I reccomend buying ome fox piss from a hunting store and use it on ur tires, deer piss might work as well. It drives drug dogs batshit crazy, they'll just sniff ur tires the whole time, it works

reeking of fox urine, peanut butter and hot spices will raise you completely above any suspicion that you may be a drug user, and place you into the category of suspicion reserved for serial killers and other more depraved individuals.

^Lmao, well then here's a better idea; Don't travel with bud. I keep mine at home and thats wher it stays cuz i dont wanna lose it

red pepper

so i was prettty stoned a couple nights ago watching tv like some cop show idk and they were talking about a kindof powder that if a dog sniffs it it makes them usless for a few days. i think they called it gs powder but i cant remember and i cant find anything on the internet about it. if anyone has heard of something like this then post links and shit.
seal it and then cover it in cayenne pepper:sus:

I've heard cat piss and hot sauce are a pretty potent deterrent. And I'm inclined to concur. Flinch at the thought.

I don't know why but, in college, every time police were doing some kind of sweep on campus with K9s it always eased my mind to dust the hell out of my dormroom's carpet with powdered black and powdered cayenne pepper.

The one time I didn't do it? Caught charges, so yeah, that's probably why, lol...

It doesn't cover up any smell, but it's sure to fuck a sense of smell up with a single whiff. Probably wouldn't do anything other than make the dog as miserable as I am in handcuffs, but yeah, always made me feel better.

[EDIT: just read through page 2 after posting and HOLY SHIT I'M NOT THE ONLY ONE THAT USES PEPPER]