• Bluelight
    Shrine

A memorial
    to Bluelighters
    who have passed away

Post Pics Of Those Who Died From Drugs

how??

any way to remember them is a good thing..if they died of drugs its prolly isnt a secret so its not like your disrespecting them by tellin a dark secret about them

ive known prolly 10-12 people who have dies from heroin..aside from a car crash and suicides which i dont count, heroin is the only way people i know have died..and not one of them died from snorting it, its all the needle...one even died the first time they ever used a needle afte ryears of script drug abuse and then snorting dope...another died the first time they hit themselves..they had someone else hit them up always and he found it to be a hassle cause to hit him up he would have to give his buddy a bag..i remember him complaining about this and offering to hit me up for free but finally he learned how to do it himself and the next day his buddy called lookin to chill with him and his mom picked up the phone and basically threatened to kill the friend cause she knows that he was the one her son did dope with and knows why he picks up her son everyday at 10am and how hes the one who shot him up/taught him how to do it because hes the only one of her sons friends with trackmarks and she told him shedidnt like him and how he wasnt allowed in the house and all this crazy shit

i know cause at the wake, she flipped on the kid when he showed up and i had to drag him away cause the mom was screaming at the kid at the wake and blaimed him...messed up part was her son is the one that was the big drug dealer who kind of introduced everyone to everything but you cant tell a mom that..his sister told me his mom found him with the needle in his arm still and i know he had narcan cause him and a few other people who use needles all got it, they thought they where being smart and cautious just in case since they used needles but its not anygood if no one else knows you have it or even knows how to use it

Last edited:
Last year I lost a friend to Heroin.

3 Days ago I lost a friend to heroin

2 Days ago another kid in my town died of "molly and pain killers"

kinda messed up...I admit I do like benzodiazepines...but stay away from dope, please people. This is 2 much.

rip all.

^^^its sad to say but those wont be the last ones you know who die from this shit

Last year I lost a friend to Heroin.

3 Days ago I lost a friend to heroin

2 Days ago another kid in my town died of "molly and pain killers"

kinda messed up...I admit I do like benzodiazepines...but stay away from dope, please people. This is 2 much.

rip all.

I live in the 315 too man. Travis was my bestfriend, Flow was a really great friend for a while until the drugs took over. And I'm sorry about Chris dude, he was my boy. It's a damn shame that had to happen. :(

going through facebook to find these guys, fucking chilling

was 19 or so, died almost a year ago, think it was some complications with his prescription meds (he was on MAOIs i think, but he was on all sorts of drugs all the time)
n506533826_1278764_3521.jpg

on the left, he was on the forum, bignbrown. knew him for years, probably talked to this guy more online than i did to any of my mates. ended up ODing on dhc and kratom (actually posted a topic up here on BL asking for help with the combo a few hours before he died). i think the kratom he put up his ass too, exactly sort of situation we would joke about with him :D was 19 or 20, died a few months ago
285546_10150318254325935_574035934_9663771_5150931_n.jpg

another one of the guys i would spend most of my time chatting shit to online back in the day. he was early 20s when it happened last year, ODd on poppy pods
n772860295_5088145_3029.jpg

and a few other people i wouldn't feel comfortable posting photos of

RIP

Last edited:
My two very best friends both died in October not even two weeks apart from each other

Chris, committed suicide because of a very bad heroin addiction

igfdbd.jpg

Shane died in his work truck of a heroin overdose

2rqeumu.jpg

It doesn't even feel real
I feel like I'm still gonna see them sometime

They were my best friends.
I tried to help so much, but it never worked :[

RIP

^I am so sorry, Bill. That is a tremendous loss. They both look like good guys and I know they were.<3

This a picture of Caleb (ektamine) speaking in a kava ceremony in Samoa. Ia Manuia Lou Malaga

MTGG.
7th April 1982 - 6th June 2008
My boyfriend, He had difficulties with alcohol and other drugs, and choked on his vomit when passed out after drinking too much. The last conversation I hadwith him was a sad one. He was due to be admitted into rehab two days after he died.

Unfortunatesquid
1st May 1985 - 2nd January 2012
My ex-boyfriend. He came to stay with me for new year, it was the first time we'd seen each other in over a year. We'd been e-mailing eachother to explain some issues. Forgiveness was achieved. He died from a suspected Ketamine overdose a day after saying a sad Goodbye to me. He was due to start a new job the day after he died. I still can't believe it. I keep expecting to get an e-mail from him, telling me he'd made it home and how bad British public transport is. I sent him a text asking how hisjourney home was,even though I knew he'd never read it.

I still blame myself for both of their deaths.

Only the good die young.

Last edited:
My heart breaks whenever I read this thread. <3

herby, what a precious memory to have of your Caleb. I remember reading his facebook page when i first heard the news, and was blown away by the outpouring of love - and how amazingly mature his brother was in the face of such a tragedy. *hug*

cherry - I have no words, to say that i'm so sorry this has happened seems trite, so please just know you're in my thoughts <3

My beautiful mum...

This is my step-mum..She died on her birthday last year. She was given a present by a loved one, and she OD'd that night. SHe had apparently had cocaine and heroin and either got the baggies mixed up or just plain had too much..She had been taking heroin for over 30 years, and was Peruvian. She loved her coke. I miss her evry single fucking day...Words just dont cut it. Love you Pilly...I hope you felt nothing my lovely lady..She died 6 hrs after this photo was taken....

pillyjoker.jpg

The fact that she died from a " gift " has led me to NEVER buy drugs as a present for a loved one. RIP Obwella...you are an angel now. Hope you are giving them what for up there!!
Obwella= SPanish for Grandmother...I aint a good speller, but I called her Obwella..

After doing "hard drugs" for 20 years, ive had many more friends die..Probably 10 plus...I stopped counting, I miss them all....
Hugs and kisses to all have loved and lost....

ive known prolly 10-12 people who have dies from heroin..aside from a car crash and suicides which i dont count, heroin is the only way people i know have died..and not one of them died from snorting it, its all the needle...

My loved one died snorting....Snorting dosent equal saftey mate....I realise you said "you havent known of anyone to die from snorting"....snorting can kill also..and it does kill"....

my dad died a couple years ago after a couple decades of abuse

IMG_0032.JPG

jonny.jpg

RIP Jon Mac
I did not know him very closely but I know a whole lot of people who did. This kid, as you can see, was an absolute party animal. He managed to maintain fantastic grades and was a star lacrosse player throughout high school. I'm not positive but I think he had a full scholarship to the honors college at Temple University(where i met him), where he excelled as well. He took every drug he did to the extreme, he would take handfuls of xanax bars daily as well as inhuman amounts of acid, molly and countless other drugs, but he never let it harm his grades or any other part of his life. He was one of those people who truly seemed superhuman. What did him in was heroin. After his first time shooting up, he was dead within a month. So tragic, such an immense amount of potential wasted. He was truly one of the nicest and most generous people I have ever met. He was 18. Rest easy Jonny...

Last edited:
its really sad seeing all these young faces. I've been on the brink myself, woken up in hospitals, got better but still wish i didn't drink so goddam much. I've only lost one person and I hope through information, harm reduction, and support I never have to lose another. RIP Nick

jonny.jpg

RIP Jon Mac
I did not know him very closely but I know a whole lot of people who did. This kid, as you can see, was an absolute party animal. He managed to maintain fantastic grades and was a star lacrosse player throughout high school. I'm not positive but I think he had a full scholarship to the honors college at Temple University(where i met him), where he excelled as well. He took every drug he did to the extreme, he would take handfuls of xanax bars daily as well as inhuman amounts of acid, molly and countless other drugs, but he never let it harm his grades or any other part of his life. He was one of those people who truly seemed superhuman. What did him in was heroin. After his first time shooting up, he was dead within a month. So tragic, such an immense amount of potential wasted. He was truly one of the nicest and most generous people I have ever met. He was 18. Rest easy Jonny...

That reminds me of my ex, who is posted here soon after he died. He was clean for 10 years, and within 3 months of going back to pills, he was dead. I miss him so much. Hard to believe in 5 days it will be officially 4 years, and 4 years since I found comfort at BL. I don't think I'll ever find someone as smart, sensitive and giving as him. He was an incredible person.