• Bluelight
    Shrine

A memorial
    to Bluelighters
    who have passed away

Post Pics Of Those Who Died From Drugs

Lysis, i too have lost a soulmate, Time dosent heal wounds, but you learn how to live with your pain in a better way...I was widowed at 29 years old...My hubby had the saddest life you could imagine...(Angelas Ashes)...but ive learned that time has helped me learn how to live again...it certainly hasnt diminished the pain and it wont..4 years is not a long time...I wish you the best mate, you arnt alone, 3 days ago, it was my hubbys death annerversary too..Live your life well for him, Lysis...That would be the best gift in the world....LOL (lotsolove)<3

my dad died a couple years ago after a couple decades of abuse

IMG_0032.JPG

Thats such a sweet picture

One of my favourite people ever, Sam, died of an overdose recently.

Sam. My wonderful friend. Can't bring myself to post a pic right now.

Sam was as hedonistic as I am, which is saying something.. but he introduced me to the concept of harm reduction and he was as careful as he was pleasure-seeking. He was also one of the kindest, smartest, funniest, loveliest people I know. I hate it that people will think I am just saying that because he died; I'm not, he really was. He worried over my drugs use and used to tell me to be careful - last chat we had he was asking me to watch myself. He looked after me when all my other friends moved away, and he was there for me when my boyfriend died. I'd not seen him in a year and I am kicking myself now, why did I let time drift by? I of all people know that time is finite and people can be taken from us at any minute :(

Sam I love you, I'm sorry I didn't come to see you, and I am so sorry things ended this way. Too fucking bright and too fucking young. I think about you every day and I hope we were all wrong about heaven. Say hi to Dave yeah? :( <3 <3 <3

(pics to follow if family don't mind)

I loved you Robert. This is EPiC from hack3r.com, my love, my life, my soulmate. Oxy + Ambien/Xanax (not sure which one, but we're sure it is one of them). Beautiful mind and beautiful person.

epic3.jpg

I hate coming to this forum. What a long time it has been, and even now I still cry like a baby. I'll never find anyone like this guy right here. He's an asshole for what he did.

Rhett Franklin Butler.
http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/houstonchronicle/obituary.aspx?n=rhett-franklin-butler&pid=16484953
[AUGUST 28, 1987~JANUARY 24, 2006]

That final day, when you chose to spend your last day on earth with... me. You were popular, handsome, incredibly skilled, gifted and intelligent. And you chose me...why? In my mind we were associates at best, for I didn't have what it took to hang with you, yet you called me up to hang out on your final day. You planned it so well...And all the warning markers were there. The left-over slashes on the wrist. You sold all your valuables to fund our endeavors that day, and the only thing that registered in my mind was "Great, we can buy more drugs" What a FUCKING SELFISH FOOL I WAS.... and still am. You were so serene as I left you that night, coming off that MDMA and cocaine...I simply said "Hey bro, I'll see you tomorrow" You smiled,... and nodded. It didn't feel right leaving. But I wrote it off as coming down.

you even text-ed me asking for some weed to help you come down. My selfish stupid fucking ass was in bed and didnt respond, even though i read the message. "It's late, I'll see you tomorrow with that" i told myself. You then proceeded to use a large amount of diphenhydramine to get high and combat the comedown. Something you had learned from me.

You killed yourself that night. Your girlfriend found you hanging in the garage. The same garage I pass by in the neighborhood every single day. I miss you man... It should have been me in death's throws. You were incredibly more valuable to this world, to the human species, than my pathetic POS self will ever be.

You have the jump on us mortals Rhett. I miss you so much and I will see you soon.

I'm so sorry to those who have lost. This is a sad thread, but much needed as a reminder.
If each one of us could just educate one person.....

So sorry to read through the losses of your friends and family.

19643_1304849935779_2132035_n.jpg

This is Krysti. She passed away last December. She had just turned 26. The coroner found a shit ton of soma in her intestines. It was my first time having to deal with something like this. It also taught me to be much more careful with my using, and to be there for those who are using with me, in case they are in trouble.

Billy L. (My uncle) 1950 - 2005 Aged 55 - Died from an overdose of Klonopin & pain killers.

RIP

Ben C., my first boyfriend
tramadol + effexor

allpictures031.jpg

allpictures046-1-1.jpg

I just want to warn people about this. Tramadol and Effexor are a DEADLY combo. I took the same as this guy did and ended up on life support. Heart and breathing stopped numerous times. Only survived by a miracle.

This thread never fails to choke me up and make me think hard about my own actions. I really hope that I can quit the dope before I end up being a thread in this forum.

I fucking hate this thread, but feel I need to look at it every once in a while.

Hugs to those people who lost someone. Never forget. <3

Yeah, I don't have pictures on hand, but it actually does bring a tear to my eye, even people I don't know, especially these young ones that had no idea what was coming....
RIP

And now, the asshole part:
Anyone posting pics of celebrities that died from drugs in this thread is so retarded, they should be killed themselves!

cristyc.jpg

Christy C. Died 9/11/2012 unknown OD culmination of an abusive relationship. her abuser was arrested the day she died assaulting 2 other people and her charges were added to the list, so she may get some justice...

jasonci.jpg

Jason C. Died 6/27/2008... He was given a "Hot Shot" by someone after being falsely accused of being a CI...

Last, but not least...
this one is a reminder that it doesn't have to be a drug taken for pleasure. One of my best friends, and a well loved contributer to the Bluelight community...
kneelinginthesun.jpg

Thaddeus Wright, DJ Negative, Negativeismyname here on the boards, Died 12/23/2006, from an allergic reaction to an antibiotic he was given for strep throat. he took a dose and went to bed, and never woke up...So remember, even if it is a medicine not for recreation, if it is new, take it while awake and with someone around in case of adverse reaction...

RIP, my friends,

-OcO-

This thread never fails to choke me up and make me think hard about my own actions. I really hope that I can quit the dope before I end up being a thread in this forum.

I do, too, Kcwhite.I have the utmost faith that you can.<3

I fucking hate this thread, but feel I need to look at it every once in a while.

Hugs to those people who lost someone. Never forget. <3

^ I feel that same way. I still have to look, so I don't forget.

*Hugs to all*