European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Post a pic of your pet

4486_109344120984_742495984_3099-1.jpg

One of my friends, eating Pussy.

When I was still carniverous, he once 'mined' a bacon & egg pie my mother mader for me so that when I put the knife in to cut a slice, the crust collapsed due to all the filling having been removed. Only evidence of his activity was a little hole in the pastry at the opposite side.

And there was me & mrs f&b wondering why he looked like he'd swallowed a rugby ball! =D

Ahahahahahaha!!!

Pure genius then, that cat =D=D

Nope. We're talking pets, not humans. Its a different kind of love imo. And I wouldn't be responsible for having a human put down like I was with my dog. Completely different. Pets give back unconditional love. I've yet to meet a human capable of that.

+1 on that

hahaha, those two things are the best animals ever!!!

are they llamas or something? why do they have crazy haircuts? have you abused them with a set of GHD's & a hair dryer or do they naturally just have cool hair?

some set of gnashers on your boy in the 2nd pic an all

one of my friends family own a chinese takeaway & in it she's got this big goldfish tank with giant goldfish in it (i know they have a proper name but what the fuck do i know about fish?) one of them has these fucked up eyes, where like one eye has fell off or some shit lol, if you look into its other eye you can see right through its head. its trippy as fuck, its like this big hollow goldfish floating about

sounds like it has the ick

i want one of these alpaca things. they look like fucking quality animals. i'm guessing they are about llama size? so prolly unlikely i could keep one in my spare room then

Fuck it if my sister can have a pony I'm having one of them buggers! They could share a stable!

I want a pet llama after going to the karma llama café

Man I wish we'd had time to stop there. Liked the 'tank crossing' signs nearby too or whatever haha

haha yeah. That was a great drive through the snowy hill actually.

caty.jpg

This cat is about 10 years old and has a wonderful personality. I just don't gel with dogs atall, they are out of control, cats are so much more sophisticated and clearly enjoy the finer things in life!