• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Post a pic of your pet

^ By that reasoning you'd never love anyone again after having your heart broken. Despite the pain & anguish when a pet dies, the positive aspects from years & years of their company while they're with you far outweighs the grief of losing them. God knows I've had to say good bye to half a dozen cats in the 28 years I've had my own place and despite some of that being the worst moments of my life, I'd never say I'd not have another cat as the good times were utterly brilliant.

Not looking forward to when my 22 year old cat, Nesbitt, dies, but he will not be the last cat I share a house with as they are one of the best things about life

Our 2 original cats died, one many years ago and one just a couple years ago, we said we'd not get anymore pets but my mum and sister decided to get a new cat a year or so ago again. Good choice I think.

^ By that reasoning you'd never love anyone again after having your heart broken.

Nope. We're talking pets, not humans. Its a different kind of love imo. And I wouldn't be responsible for having a human put down like I was with my dog. Completely different. Pets give back unconditional love. I've yet to meet a human capable of that.

Emotions are what make mammals bond. I went through an awful time when the cat me & mrs f&b rescued together died, he was a lovely friendly little cat (Tog), but it wouldn't stop me giving another cat a home

Swings & roundabouts, karma etc love is always welcome, but it hurts like fuck. If we didn't have these extremes of emotion, life woudn't be worth all the effort.

I have fond memories of lost cats and always say I won't get another, it hurts so much, but for some reason kittens and cats seem to come to me. I'm not good at saying no to providing a home.

Down to one now.

Mr F&B I just love your kitty collective, they're a bundle of joy!

Mr F&B I just love your kitty collective, they're a bundle of joy!

Most of the time! The psychopathic looking grey one once managed to nick the fish from some fish & chips I'd bought afterr spending the day trying to repair a mates video; joy was not in abundance that evening (to be truthful though, my mate gave me some coke to keep me awake as I was knackered. The resulting fit of temper resulted in a kitchen cupboard door getting kicked off it's hinges - I'd never direct anger at the actual kitty - one of the reasons I wont touch coke these days... )

^
Haha, I like his style! =D

One of the many excellent reasons why not to touch coke :|

Joe here who's 2 on the 7th of the 7th month was given to me at 4 weeks old, that or he was going to be drowned by some idiot farm lass who's year old cat got preggers and she wasn't being allowed to keep them. I had to wean him with a syringe and I don't think I made the best job because he's a greedy bugger and will any steal food and beg given a chance. He has no manners 8)

When I was still carniverous, he once 'mined' a bacon & egg pie my mother mader for me so that when I put the knife in to cut a slice, the crust collapsed due to all the filling having been removed. Only evidence of his activity was a little hole in the pastry at the opposite side.

And there was me & mrs f&b wondering why he looked like he'd swallowed a rugby ball! =D

lolabed.jpg

My little diva, Lola. She doesn't live with me, my dad keeps her. Cutest cat in the world with a temper just like mine when she feels like it!

^ Looks like the female version of my cat Ariel (the large black one at the bottom of the pile of kitties in the 1st pic I posted)

Ah she does, she's about the same size too. :)

Even though she's a year and a bit old she's still quite small. Don't think she'll grow much more.

^ Eh, you've seen Ariel haven't you? He's a fuckin' whale cat (>10kg)! It's just as well that he's the friendliest cat I've ever met as otherwise he'd be a nightmare the size he is

What beautiful black cats, such pretty faces <3

Loving her collar Treacle =D

hehe she's got bedroom eyes on there. Collar is excellent too.
Have quite a soft spot for black cats. and all cats pretty much *mad cat lady*

It is not easy to take a picture of rats.

These two are Ronnie and Reggie