• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Poppy seeds withdrawl

ugh. yeah i feel you. i switched from oxys to tea because i have a pain issue and the tea worked better for long term relief, one brew a day usually did the trick (although my rate of consumption is triple yours). i'm considering/sort of being forced to taper now bc everything sucks now. and yeah. lingering demon indeed.
hey mate i hope you will be able to cut it down. I was good for couples of day but last night the dull and restless pain was troubling me sleep. Luckily i m not feeling too rooted. But anyway i m glad that quit. It saves a lot of money and you have no travelling boundries.

I feel the same because I'm afraid to go anywhere let alone drive because of this tea, since I found that there is a few people in this forum who have reported having seizures because of thebaine in the tea, which I am feeling the effects of also, so I decided I am calling it quits too and this is why I am concerned about doing it again, there is a thread in the forum on thebaine toxicity if you wanna look this up.

Did you experience this with poppy pods as well? Because I use pods and never experienced it yet.

Did you experience this with poppy pods as well? Because I use pods and never experienced it yet.
No pods didn't get me much high at all, it must have been a strain that's low in alkaloids (it was a 'giganteum' strain), or I had expected too much from it and it never happened, it did put me in a gloomy kind of mood though and it felt 'cleaner' but not very much so, it is hard for me to describe it because it was mild in effects and could also have been a placebo. My doses were about 5 big tablespoons of ground up pods.

I had attempted a discreet grow of something stronger since, but it's an unpleasant activity and it involves much hard work for me and someone always ends up discovering the place and messing it up, so I have decided to drop the whole thing pods wise before it turns into trouble, that's why I went to seeds.

Pods seem to be an impossible find here, possession and consumption is also illegal apparently, I do find it apsurd, but as far as I understand it it's illegal, so I am discouraged from trying to buy them online not even from within EU.

I am assuming it doesn't make much difference in thebaine if you're using seeds or pods it's the same thing after all, but I guess that seeds are more likely to cause toxicity because of bigger doses and even if they are washed it doesn't necessarily wash all the thebaine away since it is not very soluble in water.

As the matter of fact the very seeds that were used to grow these pods gave me some nice effects, it was a very small amount of seeds, not more than 100 g. I'd say it was comparable in effects to actual pods and there was actually less seeds in volume. Those pods were 'washed' by the rain, though.