• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Poppy seeds withdrawl

Let us know if you're still alive also.
I am alive. I had some dexies. That is keeping me going. I think they are the best for the pain. Except they don’t give you high and you don’t have to worry about getting hooked into it. So guys if you want to get off take some dexaphetamine (dexies). I reckon they work a lot better than anything.

Y
the restless legs are by far the worst opiate withdrawal symptom, no question. It usually goes away by day 5 or 6. Things like benzos or gabapentin May help with this, but not much can truly make it disappear. There are studies potassium deficiency are the cause, but sadly it’s a part of opioid withdrawal.

One time a really cool staff member ata rehab said to me, I came out to him so angry at 4 AM saying what the fuck man I can’t sleep I can’t do this I can’t not sleep 7 days straight I’m going crazy and idk why what he said was so profound to me but he said,

“Why not just accept the fact that chances are you’re not gonna sleep? This is a known thing. It’s likely you WONT sleep, but if you realize it’s because your body is quitting powerful drugs and just get past the mindset of being angry at the fact you can’t sleep, maybe just turn the light on and do something.. idk why but at the time that shit really helped me through that place. May sound dumb but it’s true really,

stay strong brotha
thanks mate. I guess you are right. If I can’t sleep tonight I am gonna start doing something. So far that’s the good advice. Respect mate.
Take care guys.

Ye
Sorry to hear your struggles. To think a fuckn delightful tea can get u ...invade your self worth and drag you through hell. TBH you will be going through a torturous nightmare. If possible switch or taper off using norco type of pain pill. NO no Benzos they will eat alive as well. From what i heard the P tea is a very lingering Demon. Good luck to you. This is what they want foggy brains.
thanks man. Yesterday and the day before i was taking heaps of paracetamol and diarrhoea stopping meds. But today I had some dexies and they are doing great. I am feeling normal today. But dexies are supposed to keep you awake so I can’t take it later than 4pm which is now. I don’t think the demon in the leg will fuck off tonight but I know I gotta deal with it for couple of more days. So if you guys are in brissy and want to get off pop pop ( poppy tea) let me know I have abundant amount of dexies. I will be more than happy to help you guys. I know how it fucking feels .
I will keep you guys posted. I will post around midnight. Thanks guys you have been god sent all of you.
take care guys

Ye

thanks man. Yesterday and the day before i was taking heaps of paracetamol and diarrhoea stopping meds. But today I had some dexies and they are doing great. I am feeling normal today. But dexies are supposed to keep you awake so I can’t take it later than 4pm which is now. I don’t think the demon in the leg will fuck off tonight but I know I gotta deal with it for couple of more days. So if you guys are in brissy and want to get off pop pop ( poppy tea) let me know I have abundant amount of dexies. I will be more than happy to help you guys. I know how it fucking feels .
I will keep you guys posted. I will post around midnight. Thanks guys you have been god sent all of you.
take care guys
Also sex helps or if you are alone u know what to do. Helps regenerate some zen. Its a quick fix to help time go bye and good tunes.

Some people get a lot of relief with indica strain or dominant weed.

You've been doing this stuff for ages might not be as healthy how are you doing, are you drinking it again?
Nah mate. There is no chance in hell i am going through this again. These legs are still bloody restless throught the night. Only slept from 5-7. But the pain is decreasing every day. Its been 4 day of cold turkey. There is a 2 kilo bag in the car just got delivered yeaterday 😂😂😂 but nah no way no more.
have a g’day mate

But yeah doesnt look like this reatless night are far from over. I guess i am still looking around 5 more days. I reckon i got it but . Its still worht it.

G’day mates.
I havent slept properly in days 3 days to be rxact. I feel so rooted. its been 4 days already going cold turkey. I am actually hoping to get wasted tonight. Anyways guys Happy new year 2020. Take care i willkeep you posted.

Hey guys looks like i am getting back to normal. The dull pain still lingers sometime just to remind me not to go back to that stuff. But thats not bothering me anymore. Anyway guys took me 5 days to get back to normal. I reckon its gonna take couple of more days to be fit and normal and that stuff to completely get off my system. Thanks for your help mates.

was drinking tea made from 2lbs a day daily for 6 years... 10 days of acute WD and one day about 2 months later i decided i felt "normal" again

I have been good mate. Its been couples of days i have never been better. Thanks for checking on me though 👍🏽👍🏽

ugh. yeah i feel you. i switched from oxys to tea because i have a pain issue and the tea worked better for long term relief, one brew a day usually did the trick (although my rate of consumption is triple yours). i'm considering/sort of being forced to taper now bc everything sucks now. and yeah. lingering demon indeed.