• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Poppy seed tea quantity!

Well based on the labeling this GAA is category 3 (ie, its flammable), though I've never tested how flammable it actually is...

Apparently it's only flammable when heated.didnt think it was flammable AT ALL.you learn something new everyday.but as someone who has gaa sealed up tightly in a bottle that isn't in a position to be knocked over on to the stove it's not worth worrying about.

On the other hand its mother which rhymes with Pathetic Van Side Ride is quite flammable and produces really nasty fumes-- once when I was doing something I cannot remember with a certain nitrogenous substance with five carbon rings in it from a bitchin' great flower. I heated the mixture in an ice cream scoop on a natural gas stove and a flame caught it -- there was this big orange fireball and the mixture burned for a while and actually melted the metal . . . Jesus - I had no idea . . . I think carbon subnitride or some such thing can burn at almost 5000°C but I'm not sure what happened here. I mentioned it to a pyrotechnician I know and she said she would rather deal with sodium metal than the chemical in question. I wondered if I should make something similar happen and point a spectroscope at it, but I when this happened, I had to open the window and run a fan when it was -30°C and had a bad cough for three weeks, which a doctor treated with a shot of Dilaudid and a script for 300 ml of Codiclear, one of those things where one punches out the methylprednisolone tablets and a 12 tablets of doxycycline . . . turns out the ashes of my experiment had anti-tussive qualities as well . . .

Last edited:
The farmer I got the pods from in the one instance lives not too far from the Hungarian frontier as well -- that country still makes more than half of the morphine used in Continental Europe and anyone can legally grow up to two hectares of poppies.
Whoa, reading this makes me want to move there, I'm just gonna say that I live in a country which shares its borders with Hungary and it sucks to know about it because here, I couldn't grow enough poppies for a single tea without getting charged for drug production and going to prison for that.