• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

POLL: psilocin vs. LSD

Which do you like more, psilocin/psilocybin/4-AcO-DMT, or LSD?

• psilocin/psilocybin/4-AcO-DMT

Votes: 244 27.3%
  • LSD

Votes: 532 59.6%
  • no preference

Votes: 118 13.2%

• Total voters
I prefer the shorter acting quality of shrooms, but the trip itself is too weird. I always like to say its like the stoner version of LSD, and as much as I love bud, I love psychedelics for their mental clarity. Mushrooms are too sedated and foggy.
But hey, my opinion is biased, considering the bad trip I had with psilocybin the first time which I decided never to repeat.

I'm gonna be the odd man out here and say Shrooms are my favorite......I have never had a bad trip on shrooms and feel totally in control the whole time with no anxiety whatsoever. I can have a great time and laugh along the way.

Mind you; I haven't done LSD since like '99. WIth LSD, i get extreme social anxiety and prefer to trip on lsd alone. I've been the point of not even being able to talk on lsd. Well, i can't totally say that, it seems like I only ever had crazy bad come ups on 2 hits of blotter. I could take 1, 3, 5, etc and be fine.....it was always 2 that were the most insane trips, i'm not sure why this was. I normally also am very distant, cold, analytical on LSD trips.

I find it so strange that many are saying they have dark trips on shrooms, but can laugh and have a good time on LSD....because it's the total opposite for me. Im not sure if I always got strong doses, but lsd was always super heavy on the come up, but once i'd peak...then i was okay again and had a grasp/control on things again.

Who knows. everyone is different.

Two years ago I would have said mushrooms but I was also abusing the shit out of them back then. That stopped when I passed out on shrooms and had very very very bad awakening when I came to.

LSD is so much smoother and I feel like can actually do things and make progress. Also the thought of ever eating mushrooms again gives me anxiety.

i like these one substance vs. another threads but how will all feel if one day one of the drugs finally wins? what if it's not your favorite? like what if one day psilocin finally defeats lsd in battle and then there's no more lsd forever? how foolish will we all feel for encouraging this long standing feud they've had, constantly pushing them to fight? it's something to think about..

I had no idea LSD was twice as popular as mushrooms, I wouldn't have known better than to guess 50-50...
Glad we did this poll, and that we got so many answers.