• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

POLL: psilocin vs. LSD

Which do you like more, psilocin/psilocybin/4-AcO-DMT, or LSD?

• psilocin/psilocybin/4-AcO-DMT

Votes: 244 27.3%
  • LSD

Votes: 532 59.6%
  • no preference

Votes: 118 13.2%

• Total voters
I personally love them both. If i was asked this question 3 months ago, i would have said lsd easy. But recently i have had some mushroom sessions, 1 in particular that has given me a much greater respect for shrooms.

Taken at a small party amounts my closest friends, completely comfortable, and i found them to be so much more enlightening then i ever have before. At one stage, i walked inside from laying under the stars, poured another measure of mushroom tea, drank it and went to find a comfortable bed just to be alone with my thoughts. And it was pretty profound really.

That being said, i have been a long time believer of lsd use for personal growth and understanding. Many realizations i have had under the influence of lsd have helped shape me into the person i am today. Im feel im more comfortable with who i am, and what im about because of my use of this drug.

But i do think these drugs are not for everyone. Maybe its chemical reasons, or mental reasons, i dont know. Some people thrive, some people fall. Everyone should just remember that powerful psychedelics drugs are not toys.

It kind of frightens me when i hear or read stuff like "I did 14 tabs of acid on the weekend". As i think its people like this that help push the negative stigma of drug use.

I will vote LSD, only because i have had more experience with it. But now i appreciate the magic of mushrooms alittle more, over the next year or so, i plan to explore more of what they have to offer.

Cheers

This is such a hard choice for me, I love both. I picked lsd, though. Mushrooms are still very very special for me

Psilocin gets my vote, ive only done LSD 4 times and 3 of the 4 times have been too intense. However every mushroom trip ive had has been fun and relaxed- even in good-sized doses; not to mention shrooms give me much better visuals for some reason

No preference; I prefer psilocybins shorter acting characters and woody tones, but I like the famiiarirty of LSD. When I feel like an apple, I eat an apple...

4-HO-DMT leaves me completely satisfied with life and a smile that lingers for days and days and days...

LSD allways wins handsdown with me, not only is it a much nicer, and less mentally intensive trip (imho), but it also makes me feel like king of the universe when I am on it, like I am tapped straight into the collective consciousness, and I can just go nuts and have fun beyond the concept of fun.

I love 'em both, and both have their place, so I voted no preference.

Truth be told though, I'm slightly partial to 4-HO-DMT. It has a physicality that LSD hasn't had for me. I used to be a lot more uncomfortable in my body. Some of that still lingers even now, so it's a genuine treat to be able to look in the mirror and say, "I love being in this thing."

You're not going to believe me when I say this, but they feel nearly identical to me, aside from duration.

LSD is more cost effective for a given intensity of experience.

ebola

LSD was a way more intense conusing high, where as mushrooms got very predictable after a few hours of tripping.

the only down side i had with LSD was the comedown, no chance to sleep or be comfortable. just intense thought that lasted for 8 hours. sucks when you want to sleep

LSD. I learned more about myself and it's a more constructive drug IMO. Shrooms are more fun though in a social situation.

My vote goes to acid, but i do like low doses of shrooms more then low doses of acid. odd?

i prefer lsd anyday. shrooms wreck me completely. whenever i've eaten shrooms everything seems out of control and just too crazy. to me a moderate/strong dose of acid is way easier to handle/intergrate/remember.

LSD........
because it is more consistant than shrooms in terms of imagination, information and revelation.

I have had a couple shrrom trips that were ++++ , but LSD is overall preffered to shrooms.

Psilocin hands down .Lsd isnt even compare 5meodmt,dmt,shrooms,4hodmt or 4acodmt.PLus there closer to more natural chems.ALso u dont see your world dissolve in front of ur face.I also have never seen my whole entire wall turn into eyes with a dose of lsd

Last edited:
Mushrooms have more of a magic/natural feeling, its like nature gave us these to be one with nature, and thats how they make me feel.

LSD is a little to long lasting and strenuous on the mind, mushrooms are the perfect duration, but i do think mushrooms are more intense.

Thats good though mushrooms whack you right out of your comfort zone wich can be amazing or frightning both an intense learning experience.