• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

plugging weed?!?

no i dont think it would work. plus why would u want to stick weed milk up ur ass?

Ive heard a rumor that Rectally inserted BHO is 3 times stronger, of course this was only a rumor

I mean, it seems like too much work (for a stoner) to be putting things in your ass. I would just stick to smoking/eating it. lol.. I'm sure you could get the same (delayed) effects from eating it.

plugging weed...

i know it sounds very ridiculous but do you think it´s possible to dissolve some dope in milk and plug it? i can see many advantages. its onset would be as fast as smoked, it´s way more effective plus a lot more harmless

I make cannibutter (1/25 oz per 1 stick butter ground in coffee grinder and 2/3 water brought to boil then simmer for 75 min with lid) on a regular basis and usually make cookies in blondie bar form. ( recipe calls for 1 stick of butter you have it and substitute) if you are not shy about insertion, keep your product frozen, slice or chop a piece the length of a cigarette and about 1/5 inch wide. after "cleaning out" or a thorough movement, stuff it. very nice effect but not as intense as smoking. I do not smoke and do not want smelly paraphernalia laying around. Do your research and it will tell that rectal delivery is as good without scarring on your arm as shooting. Effect onset is about 5-20 min depending on your metabolism. Effect is Long lasting and efficient for pain, anxiety and if you like things up your arse it is an added plus. Enjoy slow moving high that is not too intense for those that cannot enjoy smoking because of paranoia.

I mean, it seems like too much work (for a stoner) to be putting things in your ass. I would just stick to smoking/eating it. lol.. I'm sure you could get the same (delayed) effects from eating it.

it's actually a bit more delayed effect than smoking and eating if you do not desire the onset to be too overwhelming. I get paranoid smoking and eating if i eat too much. don't knock it unless you have reality on the subject. no offense meant. i can actually enjoy weed now. and not because i put it in my arse. but the process it takes to get into the body for effect bypasses a few organs and metabolizes more efficiently for the desired effect. i am not gay and do not have homo tend's. i have 5 kids and a beautiful wife. cluster headaches are as fun as an accident with a peterbuilt rig smashing down on you even driving a volvo.

I make cannibutter (1/25 oz per 1 stick butter ground in coffee grinder and 2/3 water brought to boil then simmer for 75 min with lid) on a regular basis and usually make cookies in blondie bar form. ( recipe calls for 1 stick of butter you have it and substitute) if you are not shy about insertion, keep your product frozen, slice or chop a piece the length of a cigarette and about 1/5 inch wide. after "cleaning out" or a thorough movement, stuff it. very nice effect but not as intense as smoking. I do not smoke and do not want smelly paraphernalia laying around. Do your research and it will tell that rectal delivery is as good without scarring on your arm as shooting. Effect onset is about 5-20 min depending on your metabolism. Effect is Long lasting and efficient for pain, anxiety and if you like things up your arse it is an added plus. Enjoy slow moving high that is not too intense for those that cannot enjoy smoking because of paranoia.

What research are you reading that suggest plugging cannabutter as a good alternative to shooting cannabutter?

I have heard a lot of things in my time, but never have I heard of anyone shooting any type of cannabis product.

If you research suggests that rectal admin is a good alternative to shooting for opiates then you MUST know that you cant compare ROAs of opiates and cannabis. Its two totally diff worlds.

On page one there's the following comment:

Fast&Bulbuous can support me on this:

If you dissolve hash or hash oil in milk, and take that as an enema, it works VERY well.

Dissolving hash oil in milk will emulsify it to an extent; although, a professionally made emulsion would probably be better. Emulsion is the process used for intravenously administering cannabinoids as well as other hydrophobic drugs in the research setting. Read about this topic here:

iMWKqvF.gif

FsfGkIk.gif

avtf2De.gif

SN8qvKQ.gif

TrktYkB.gif

ZEX0H1v.gif

Formulating Poorly Water Soluble Drugs (2012, Robert O. Williams III, Alan B. Watts, Dave A Miller 2012)

Last edited:
I'm leaving this open, but I've removed posts pertaining to baptism and what not.

There are some genuine experiences being shared here that are worthwhile.

Goddammit, how i hate those 'If-you-plug-you're-Gay'-People :eek: Grow up...all said!

I think plugging could be a worthwhile possibility if you've stomach issues or just don't wanna smoke/vape THC.

Do you think plugging could work with THC oil, if it's an injectable solution?

THC can cross the lung into the blood, why can't it cross the rectum? Oil based suppositories are real common.

For me smoking is kinda a ritual when gettimg high so I wouldn't do it but of course this is just my opinion

how stoned do you need to get and how quick?
have a dab ffs?
buy a dildo if you like putting tings up your butt. lol

seriously tho.. people I know are making suppositories using rick simpson oil in gel capsules.
google "run from the cure"
Cannabis cures cancer ;)

i know it sounds very ridiculous but do you think it´s possible to dissolve some dope in milk and plug it? i can see many advantages. its onset would be as fast as smoked, it´s way more effectiv plus a lot more harmless

One of the all time great posts =D

You're a faggot if you plug anything. You should be embarrassed.

Did for 10 years. most of my friends grow/ chief daily. I took a rip at the last concert I went to lol

It is typical for people to get a little crazy over how they consume their weed, but not like this. Usually people purchase a nice smoking device to use their herb in a pleasurable manner, or a vaporizer if they are health conscious. Just smoke the darn pot, it probably isn't too sanitary to put that stuff down there. I guess you must get baked alone... that wouldn't be socially acceptable in my books. It's just plain nonsense of an idea that should be suppressed to the back of your fetish-enticed subconscious.