• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

plugging weed?!?

I know "Serious replies" only are wanted.
But what would be the appeal/advantage with 'plugging' marijuana vs eating or smoking it?

I don't know about plugging weed, but hash or hash oil might be a possibility. I don't see any reason to though except it might be faster than eating it.

Cook it in some oil or honey then plug it. After it cools of course.

Doesn't THC have to be decarbolized ( ie. burned, smoked) ?

Anyone know anything about THC and CBN first pass metabolism? Hepatic, renal?

I know a lot of THC does get lost in the smoking process.

And alcohol would probally be more comfortable/safe as I would imagine milk would get funky up there after a few days, ey? Just dilute vodka with water until it doesnt burn and can pass the membrane gradient...

Edit : LOLZ

Jamshyd said:
Fast&Bulbuous can support me on this:

If you dissolve hash or hash oil in milk, and take that as an enema, it works VERY well.

Heh sweet! I will tell my hardcore bottom pothead friends about this! ;)

Would soaking it in canola oil, or olive oil (saffola oil, vegetable oil, peanut oil etc.) extract enough THC into the oil that can then be drawn into a needless syringe and then plugged? Does oil readily absorb in the membrane I don't see why not, could that cause any problems?

my friend plugged 20mg of marinol (it's in sesame oil) said effects came on a bit quicker but not much better than oral.

wow people are always curious to try drugs in unconventional ways. i dont have much room to talk tho cuz a couple days ago i posted a thread about injecting LSD so...

what in the fuck. theres a line your crossing between wanting a better high and being straight up gay. Im not homophobic or anything but damn, there is no need for what you are looking for.

poppinE said:
what in the fuck. theres a line your crossing between wanting a better high and being straight up gay. Im not homophobic or anything but damn, there is no need for what you are looking for.

rofl @ this whole thread

I'm making some cannabis canola oil from leaves atm. Taken opiates, can't eat cause I'll puke. Anyone actually tried this? Wouldn't the oil be hard to clean up and feel icky? Help me to squirt stuff to my bum.

And yeah, we know, it's gay and will make baby jesus cry, don't reply if you can't help.

That sounds like a horrible idea to do with weed, unless you need to ofcourse like Sxoxyvg's condition in which case it sounds reasonable considering there isn't (that I know of) a suppository containing cannabinoids.

P.S. I've had Marinol before and I've had Cesamet (nabilone). The Cesamet actually got me high while the Marinol I never really felt (5mg-10mg dose), without smoking any weed for both. What's the main difference you've noticed between the 2?

This post is sort of silly IMO I've plugged a lot of drugs in my day, but why not just eat some cannabutter its much easier

That sounds like a horrible idea to do with weed, unless you need to ofcourse like Sxoxyvg's condition in which case it sounds reasonable considering there isn't (that I know of) a suppository containing cannabinoids.

P.S. I've had Marinol before and I've had Cesamet (nabilone). The Cesamet actually got me high while the Marinol I never really felt (5mg-10mg dose), without smoking any weed for both. What's the main difference you've noticed between the 2?

Cesamet is a synthetic analog of THC (Marinol)

Whenever I open this thread, It causes laughter cramps and I have to return to BL home.

Anyone else experiencing this?