• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

plugging weed?!?

Rectal administration bypasses first pass metabolism, as does smoking.THC has a high first pass metabolism,as other cannabinoids probally do as well. Some subtle compounds probally get destroyed by the heat from smoking that also have a low oral bioavailability that would only be accessable by IR adminstration.

I think its pretty promising.

From http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/entrez/query.fcgi?cmd=Retrieve&db=PubMed&list_uids=8383856&dopt=Citation

Bypassing the first-pass effect for the therapeutic use of cannabinoids.

An oral formulation of delta-9-tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) in sesame oil (Marinol) is at present used for the management of chemotherapy-related nausea and emesis. However, due partly to poor bioavailability, its efficacy is variable. To circumvent possible metabolism in the gut and a first-pass effect by the liver, a suppository formulation of THC hemisuccinate ester was prepared. Administration of the suppository containing 11.8 mg of the hemisuccinate ester (equivalent to 9 mg THC) to three adult females (two of whom had previously exhibited low plasma drug levels following a 10-mg dose of the oral formulation) led to a marked and sustained elevation of plasma drug levels. Areas under the curves for plasma THC were more than 30-fold higher than after oral dosing. The suppository was well tolerated. The higher and more sustained plasma drug level achieved with this new formulation should enhance its antiemetic efficacy.

Serious replies only please. If you notice your reply has dissapeared it is because of that reason.

Thanks a lot BM... I can't believe how immature some of these replies were.

Lenses: Good info :)

If your preferred method is smoking, then it's a waste considering how you look at it. But the bio-availability is many times greater than that of any other method, apart from injecting, so it's actually preserving as opposed to wasteful.

Isn't this done on a daily in a local prison near you?

Blowmonkey said:
If your preferred method is smoking, then it's a waste considering how you look at it. But the bio-availability is many times greater than that of any other method, apart from injecting, so it's actually preserving as opposed to wasteful.

yea i guess it is a more efficient way, but i like the feel, smell, taste, and over all feeling that i get from smokin a joint

how about pluggin then smoking - best of both worlds?

I have to try this one day.

What would be the spicific method for plugging hash?

Lets say I had a gram of some Bubble hash.. Disolve it in 200ml of high fat milk (homo milk @ 3.5% fat?) then inject rectaly? Sorry for my ignorance, but does hash disolve in milk?

Also, has anyone tried plugging marinol?

try plugging some seeds,who knows?=Dthe manure is there,just need a good lamp to go with it.

sorry for that one,had to say it LOL

Afterm4th said:
I have to try this one day.

What would be the spicific method for plugging hash?

Lets say I had a gram of some Bubble hash.. Disolve it in 200ml of high fat milk (homo milk @ 3.5% fat?) then inject rectaly? Sorry for my ignorance, but does hash disolve in milk?

Also, has anyone tried plugging marinol?

Thats exactly what you do.

Two tips to make things easier for you:

1. Try to use half-and-half (if its available where you live) or cream milk. The higher the fat content, the better. But 3.5 will still work.

2. Heat the milk. Actually, boil the hash in the milk untill it dissolves completely. You can then wait till till it cools and plug it with a needle-less syringe.

As a last note, be careful - the effects will be VERY strong. I don't know how much stronger than oral since I don't have much experience with cannabis highs, but it WILL hit you harder.

Btw, sticking plain hash up your shaft works too, but it is much slower and much less efficient (much of the material can get absorbed into your feces).

Speaking of which, no matter how you choose to plug whatever drug, it is always a good idea to empty your bowels beforehand.

Done this with half & half exactly as described above.

It works great, infact better then I thought.

My advice is be careful, it is very easy to over-shoot the dose you want this way.

Highest I've ever been I swear haha

eww dude; but on a serious note keep in mind that your body normally handles these things youre talking about injecting in your ass before they ever get close to that EXIT be careful not to poison or sicken yourself beyond the act itself

Jamshyd said:
Thats exactly what you do.

Two tips to make things easier for you:

1. Try to use half-and-half (if its available where you live) or cream milk. The higher the fat content, the better. But 3.5 will still work.

2. Heat the milk. Actually, boil the hash in the milk untill it dissolves completely. You can then wait till till it cools and plug it with a needle-less syringe.

As a last note, be careful - the effects will be VERY strong. I don't know how much stronger than oral since I don't have much experience with cannabis highs, but it WILL hit you harder.

Btw, sticking plain hash up your shaft works too, but it is much slower and much less efficient (much of the material can get absorbed into your feces).

Speaking of which, no matter how you choose to plug whatever drug, it is always a good idea to empty your bowels beforehand.

We tried this in the summer. Maybe we didn't do enough, maybe the hash was no good. If I hadda put the hash in a joint we'd have been wasted But we only got a mild high off the mix so perhaps it's not so good after all. Shame because I don't like to smoke anymore.

I don't understand why you would want to do this personally. Maybe for a kink thing squirting cream up your butt would be good (actually it sounds kinda hot <3), but as far as a purely functional thing, I would say eating the hash would be better.

Maybe if you have hash oil or something....but plugging actual weed? LMAO

Good question, I've always wondered this myself. But personally I like to flick a lighter before i get high, not pull my pants around my ankles. 8o

thujone said:
just make some cannabutter if you want a bigger trip; when you consume it orally the effects are about as potent as the organic thc analog can get
agreed