• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

plugging weed?!?

THC can cross the lung into the blood, why can't it cross the rectum? Oil based suppositories are real common.
I've wondered about what exactly is physically involved in drug absorption through various ROAs. Why, for instance, is MXE reportedly more potent both rectally and orally than intranasally (certainly far more potent rectally)? With ketamine, the opposite seems to be true, with oral and rectal administration being roughly equivalent in terms of subjective potency and intranasal being more potent then either.

I second the notion that thinking plugging must be motivated by some homosexual motivation is juvenile (though that's fine, too, so far as I'm concerned). Regardless of that, what the fuck kind of man is so afraid of his own asshole that he can't use it to his own advantage? Oh wait, we can just look to this thread for the answer to that.

You guys are missing the entire point. To not smoke, but get an incredible, long lasting high on much less product. For those of us that use for medical purposes this ROA may be a godsend. I'm going to try it soon.

And fuck off to the "faggot" people. Immature and ignorant. Lots of pharmaceuticals are anally administered. Is your ego so fragile that you believe you're something you fear if you touch your anus?

Ugh...

Doesn't work

Just did it and it was a total waste of good weed. Nothing

For 1 month I used suppositories for my daily weed medication and I had mixed results. The high is more like smoking and not like edibles. It does not flow as smoothly, I was at times so high it was challenging despite actually using less thc. Some days it didn't seem to have any effect despite all my doses being identical.

When using edibles I've learned to be patient and not double dose, occasionally if I've eaten a large meal I may not notice my meds at all, (I think that is the medical goal but I still like a mild high). With the plugs it arrived very quickly (20 minutes) or not at all. Being gassy kinda kills the delivery method so in my final decision I will use edible and save plugging for those days when I don't want weed on my breath. It works but it was less predictable.

Call me old fashion, but when I got bored with splifs and bongs I retrofitted an old gas mask into a pipe of doom.