• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Plugging Lyrica

When did this thread turn into..... well this.

And for the record i prefer coke to opiates, but if i try h i might think differently.

THE_REAL_OBLIVION said:
Isn't kratom from southeast asia ? If you're going for a stimulant, no matter how lame, you should go for the actual real thing.

And what are the nice little compounds inside opium by the way fruit ? Codeine and morphine. 8o

Poopy tea on the other hand has thebaine, as well as other alkaloids with stimulant properties. Know what you are talking about first please.

THE_REAL_OBLIVION said:
Isn't kratom from southeast asia ? If you're going for a stimulant, no matter how lame, you should go for the actual real thing.

And what are the nice little compounds inside opium by the way fruit ? Codeine and morphine. 8o

Cool, you win...Virtuoso is right...this thread turned into shit...sorry oblivion...i just really hate that you started shit in a forum where others try to gain knowledge...my bad. Sorry ma'am

Virtuoso said:
Poopy tea on the other hand has thebaine, as well as other alkaloids with stimulant properties. Know what you are talking about first please.

Which is exactly why they use it in southeast asia as a stimulant =/ thought i already mentioned that. And to oblivion...just because I don't go in depth when i post something...doesn't mean that i don't know what i'm talking about. I just assume that a lot of people in hear know what i'm talking about. If they need more info then trust me they will ask. That's why this forum is set up.

As far as plugging lyrica goes...i'm on 900mg right now orally and feel great. I don't believe that I would plug or IV them...I get great effects from just eating them.

how does plugging compare to nasal? or oral./..
i mean anyone know bios? id love to hear:
nasal-
oral-
anal-
iv-100 % (obviously)
is nasal even worth it? i know it comes on much quicker. thats probably the only real benefit huh?
im curious as to why 300 mg barely has me feeling anythign, yet 500 mg has me fucked out of my gourd for over 24 hours. to me this is a LONG acting high. it takes a few hours to come on, but once it does, im FUCKING set.
yeah doesnt seem like 200 extram mg would have been taht much of a big deal but it is curiously enough. i dont take this every day, i try to put 2-3 days between use, so its curious as to why 500 mg fucks me up so hard. well anyways, i just swallowed 400 mg and snorted 100. havent used in 2 days. heres to fun with lyrica!!!!!
ps this drug gets a 4 out of 5 stars for me on the rec level, and also a 4 out of 5 on the therapueatic level. nutherwords, THIS SHIT is GREAT
peace :)

Sorry if I can´t reply to your questions if there was any as I´m too high having smoked some of the best hydron in this city....all day long, anyway yeah lyrica is great I took 2,1gr today and they def. work beter for y anxoety than my scripted 12mg clonazepam a day....I don´t snort-IV-plug lyrica anymore, but I´m still saying it´s a wonder drug, and I love all kinds of drugs....but a good dose of lyrica ill always turn something more special

Do you find that the high is dimished upon frequent dosing, i.e Three days in a row?

I used Lyrica for its sleep inducing properties but found that it stopped working after one week of nightly dosing.

Also, do you reduce the dosage when plugging? I am asking because I have started using GBL again and I can see myself abusing the shit out of this, so I would like to reduce my use with Lyrica. I did not find any recreational use when i took 1 gram of it via oral route so perhaps plugging would work better.

Thanks

Can you really plug lyrica and make it stronger than oral route? jason crest claims to have iv'd it and apparently it's the same as oral, surely plugging wouldn't make it stronger?

the swedes have made a transdermal pregabalin delivery patch. Lyraderm. It's supposedly something that BLOWS YOUR MIND.

Can you really plug lyrica and make it stronger than oral route? jason crest claims to have iv'd it and apparently it's the same as oral, surely plugging wouldn't make it stronger?

Plugging is like magic.. so naturally it will make ANYTHING strong.. no matter what!! =P j/k..

I just tried 100mg using the needle-less syringe method and so far its about equal to oral but hit me a hell of a lot quicker..
<5mins to notice any effect.. 15mins and I feel as if I had taken 75mg on an empty stomach orally..
So yea.. idk how long it takes to reach Tmax through this ROA but i think that the speed in which it takes effect is perfect for getting rid of anxiety quick ^_^

real oblivion you sound i don't see what your lil antisemitic ramble had anything to do with this shit...go find something to do with your life instead of arguing what drugs are the coolest...

OH SHIT! SHIT SHIT SHIT! please tell me more about the transdermal patch. only one or two referances on google that are in a language i dont speak.

Just plugged Lyrica

If anyone enjoys Lyrica as much as I do, give this a try:

I simply bought Fleet Enema at Walgreen's, made sure I had a bowel movement first, then I used the contents of the Fleet enema and flushed/cleaned out my bum, then I loaded the highly water soluable Lyrica into the empty Fleet bottle, and shook the shit out of it, I then layed on my Left side in the tub, and injected into my rectum... Fleet is not invasive, I felt no discomfort... In fact, just using the enema was a nice feeling... Make sure after you use the original contents of the enema, that you wait about ten minutes and then sit on the toilet and grunt all the liquid out, then proceed with the Dosage.... I plugged 3grams, but I am highly tolerant orally, so I thought I would try plugging... It is much faster onset; about 30 mins compared to 2 hrs orally... I will let you know how long it lasts anally once Ive fully experienced this, as i just did it... Keep the liquid with the dose in your bum for at least an hour before releasing in toilet, u wanna make sure it all gets absorbed.

Plugging Lyrica (pregabalin)

If anyone enjoys Lyrica as much as I do, give this a try:

I simply bought Fleet Enema at Walgreen's, made sure I had a bowel movement first, then I used the contents of the Fleet enema and flushed/cleaned out my bum, then I loaded the highly water soluable Lyrica into the empty Fleet bottle, and shook the shit out of it, I then layed on my Left side in the tub, and injected into my rectum... Fleet is not invasive, I felt no discomfort... In fact, just using the enema was a nice feeling... Make sure after you use the original contents of the enema, that you wait about ten minutes and then sit on the toilet and grunt all the liquid out, then proceed with the Dosage.... I plugged 3grams, but I am highly tolerant orally, so I thought I would try plugging... It is much faster onset; about 30 mins compared to 2 hrs orally... I will let you know how long it lasts anally once Ive fully experienced this, as i just did it... Keep the liquid with the dose in your bum for at least an hour before releasing in toilet, u wanna make sure it all gets absorbed.

For nerve pain, I've taken both Lyrica and Neurontin. I've found that lyrica gives me panic attacks. (Mind you, I was also taking dilaudid at the same time, which has a similar effect as it wears off for me.) Neurontin, on the other hand, makes me just not care. I feel almost numb to everything around me. In other words, I hate them both, but have to take one of them to stand the nerve pain.

Dude, holy shit. This is the most ridiculous dick-sizing I've ever seen. "I've done REAL drugs." "Oh, yeah, well I've done every drug that was ever invented!" "Oh, yeah, well I did every REAL drug that was ever invented all at THE SAME TIME!" Nobody fucking cares. Seriously. Grow up.

OP - You say you enjoy Lyrica. Have you tried gabapenin? How does it compare? I'm rxed gabapentin, but the dose is pretty high, so I might ask for Lyrica next time. Although it's rxed for anxiety, and I noticed someone said that Lyrica doesn't have the same anxiolitic aspects. Is that true?

I somehow ended up in the same super-tolerance camp that Young Geezer is in here. In the beginning I used to get a gentle almost barbituate-like body buzz on top of an overall fuzzy mental picture. I began with my prescribed 2x300mg and my tolerance quickly shot up to 4-5g within a week at which point I had to take a disgusting amount of even the largest pills they had.

So I decided to plug it. No real difference compared to oral other than the usual speed of onset being about 10 minutes. I finally got bored of pregabalin though and even now months after I have last used Lyrica I dont think I would be able to get the desired effects out of 3000mg's worth.

wow I never you could do such thing, I guess thats one way to take care of restless leg syndrom and shingles. I've taken 300mg of this shit at once. woa almost like a mix between ghb, and 151. it kicked when i was in route to get dilaudids. such a mind fuck they have.

Had absolutely never thought of doing this. Tried it last night and again this morning. It's good stuff. Although true that it doesn't make any particular dose stronger than oral, the rate at which it comes on is so satisfactory that it placates my desire to take more. So for me, it saves medicine and the effects are fully realized by 20 minutes after pushing the plunger. IME 2-2.5 ml of water is enough to dissolve a Pfizer 150mg capsule's rather voluminous contents.

~ vaya

I don't know much about the transdermal patch but if it's anything like the fentanyl patch then I know EVERYTHING u need to know. lol. I'm an abuser to the shit myself, I smoke it so if u have any questions I have ur answers. The shit is very addictive and u get a high that only last like 2 min not even. But when ur high goes down and u keep putting more and more fentanyl into u ur tolerance is going to go sky rocketing compared to normal opiates or opiodes. The fentanyl is an opiode (A man made opiate)