• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Plugging Lyrica

The Young Geezer

Bluelighter
Well, as some of you might know I enjoy high doses of lyrica, today I took 1350mg with 6mg of clonazepam and had the best day I had in a good while, been really down and drinking a lot lately, anyway I was thinking of repeating the experience but enhace things by plugging, by thursday I'll have around 1500mg of lyrica stored, I snorted lyrica with good effects, but it's so much powder it clogs my nose, I know lyrica is highly solluble in water, so I was toying with the idea for a while.

Anyway if someone has done it please let me know, I might be able to get some syringes (any kind I want, I was thinking 3ml tuberculine ones), I also toyed with the idea of IVing, but don't wanna go back into the habit, I'm pretty sure jasoncrest must have some information on IV lyrica, but I still think I'll go the rectal route, do you think 1500mg in 2,5ml of water will be fine, I'll use vaseline or condom lube as I always did and plug on a semi-full stomach. Will there be any kind of 'rush' like tingly feelings in my extremities (I get those about 2hours into the experience orally), oral bioavailabilty is 90& on an empty stomach and around 70% on a full stomach, I'm expecting high bioavailability and some sort of faster onset, I know it may sound odd and stupid but what do you think? should I just wait and eat them or plug them in the name of 'science' experimenting.

I really shouldn't be around needles since I'm a recovering opiate addcit, but a tuberculine 3ml one without the needle all lubed up won't really get me off I think...my main concern is the ammount of water, I need to know cause I gotta ask for the syringe tomorrow and wanna know if 3ml or 5ml is the way to go, if you know any adverse effects that could come from plugging pregabaline let me know, and if IVing (with my tolerance seems pointless) is amazing well I might ask for a regular 1ml .29 terumo, but really wanna avoid IV use, sorry i I'm repeating myself.

Thanks for the responses, I might have to go to class gyencology, lol) a couple
hours later into the experience, though if it's too overwhelming I'll just enjoy myself and skip class, enough rambling.

How much water to dissolve 1500mg lyrica from 300mg pills? experiences?
thanks

damn can't believe you enjoy lyrica that much you are considering banging it, i blew about 25mg once and it made me too drowsy/dizzy (i was on 700 gabapentin, 20mg lexapro, 10mg oxycodone, 2mg klonopin and feelng fine, then the lyrica just made me feel too drowsy, but not that bad, but i can't imagine taking 1.35 grams of it.

i have taken 150mg of it orally in the past and that too made me feel clumbsy and stupid almost, i didn't like it, so i went back to gabapentin and benzos.

If I remember right Lyrica is highly water soluble, but I don't know exactly how much dissolves in X amount of water. I've tried plugging it & it works when administered that way. In fact I would choose it over benzos in a heartbeat for something to rapidly bring down or mellow out a stimulant high. Very effective, and takes effect in a few minutes or less when using this route of admin.

As far as used on its own for recreational effects... naah. Unless feeling loopy & walking into walls is someone's idea of fun, which I guess would be their business.

P.S. I would not expect any 'rush'... never gotten anything remotely like one from pregabalin.

Last edited:
^^ yeah 25-50mg insuffilated would def bring you down from a stimulant high/crash, but yea definitely not fun/recreational IME

I hadn't tried this in ages so I decided to try it, and will update my last post... I definitely noticed mild euphoria and a very nice overall effect with 100mg (no pre-existing tolerance) in combination with a low-ish dose of kratom.

I think there's some recreational potential, particularly combined (in sane doses) with opiates or other substances. I'm usually a stimulant guy but have been taking a break lately, & this is pretty nice.

General note (for anyone reading) -- check interactions closely when combining things... pregabalin has very few interactions, but I do recall there are a couple drugs it doesn't play well with. Also, being a downer it can add to respiratory depression and sedation caused by other things, so don't go overboard on dosages.

Last edited:
Well, my contact couldn't get me the syringes so I went and bought some myself after class on thursday (whilst I was at it I also bought 20 x 50mg tramadol tabs), thing was they only had 1ml insulin syringes and I was near my post-rehab cyrfew so I said fuck it and bought 2 1ml's terumos.

I decided that tomorrow I'm gonna take 5mg clonazepam 250mg tramadol and plug the lyrica, I already preloaded a syringe with 600mg, and gonna load the other one up with 750mg when I get 300mg more in the morning.

MDPVagrant: how long after you plugged did you started feeling th effects? was the duration the same as oral? were you on kratom or did you take it afterwards?

I'm also a bit worried cause since I've been taking tramadol since thursday night I haven't had any bowel movement, so I just ate a whole bunch of "hearts of palms" with 1,5liters of coca cola and a bowl of cereal, thing is I had an important dinner earlier and had had a sirloin steak, so if my high-fiber intake plan doesn't work I'm feeling like I'm throwing it all away, but I wanna do it for the sake of the ritual in itself too, and I was planning on doing it in the shower first thing in the morning, so let's hope for the best. Maybe should I wait for the tramadol to kick in before plugging them? I don't think I'll have the patience

Effects were pretty rapid, not sure exactly how long but less than a minute before initial onset. Don't know about duration, but I would assume so... once it's in the bloodstream the half-life should be the same. I was already on kratom when I took the Lyrica.

As far as your final paragraph... plugging can be unpredictable sometimes, and I don't have any advice in terms of how to prepare beforehand or whatever. One thing I typically do is add a bit of baking soda to whatever I'm plugging, as the alkalinity seems to both speed up and increase absorption.

Aside from that, it's a bit of a black art knowing how much water to use, what position, how much to inject at once, whether to use the toilet first, etc... not sure I've figured it out yet, despite using this method of admin on and off for over a year.

Last edited:
Alright, it works perfectly, I plugged 3 times already and I'm planning on IVing tonight, first 2 shots which totalled 1350mg I did in the shower, I used some baking soda, I layed on the tub first on my stomach and and remained like that for the following 15mins, when I stood up to shower I was starting to feel the tingling sensation and a mood enhancment, I then took 300mg tramadol and 10mg clonazepam spaced between 3hours, and ended up drinking red bull and everclear, the lyrica 'lucid high' not only kicked in faster and it was noticeable, but IMO it lasted longer, I plugged at 2pm and I started drinking at 9pm and that's when the effects started to subside. I;m gonna IV 300mg tonight, gonna filter using the 2syringes with coffe filters methods and then a q-tip, add a little bit of heat to speed up the reaction and I'll let you know how it turns ou, I have an important dinner tonight with family from Canada who came because it's my grandma's 85th birthday, I'm already on 75mg time release hydrocodone 450mg plugged lyrica 225mg tramadol 6mg clonazepam and gonna IV 30mins before dinner, I have no problem staying awake on downers and I find lyrica potentiates opiates in a stimulating kind of way.

Sorry for the ramble, it's my first time in months doing hydro and I'm really high and with energy to spare, weird.

enoughorangejuice? said:
damn can't believe you enjoy lyrica that much you are considering banging it,

it's not very surprising, since, according to his avatar he considers the "dangers" of "nuclear armed" Iran as real.

Yeah, who wants a country that never attacked any of it's neighbors (Iran) to get nuclear power while Israel a country that has repeatedly attacked other countries and ignored UN resolution can get all the nukes they want...for free too!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Israel's_nuclear_program#Nuclear_weapons_capability

and by the way, did I mention that abusing lyrica is retarded ? I have to use it at 300mg/day and i do not feel a single buzz from it.

That guy must be one of the twenty-eight-percenters.

THE_REAL_OBLIVION said:
and by the way, did I mention that abusing lyrica is retarded ? I have to use it at 300mg/day and i do not feel a single buzz from it.
If you take it regularly you obviously wouldn't feel much of anything, as your body and brain have adapted to its constant presence. Doh.
That guy must be one of the twenty-eight-percenters.
Hmmmm...

MDPVagrant said:
If you take it regularly you obviously wouldn't feel much of anything, as your body and brain have adapted to its constant presence. Doh.

Hmmmm...
I have never felt any effect during the onset of treatment or later, except that my vagal neuralgia disappeared.

THE_REAL_OBLIVION said:
I have never felt any effect during the onset of treatment or later, except that my vagal neuralgia disappeared.
It's not a dramatic effect, particularly if you're a relaxed person normally (as with benzos, anxious people probably notice the effects more). Otherwise, dunno... people vary greatly in their reactions to drugs, which is why there are many available for a particular disorder rather than just one.

MDPVagrant said:
It's not a dramatic effect, particularly if you're a relaxed person normally (as with benzos, anxious people probably notice the effects more). Otherwise, dunno... people vary greatly in their reactions to drugs, which is why there are many available for a particular disorder rather than just one.

Nice try, but i need to take clonazepam 1mg twice a day and temazepam at times for sleep. I really do wish lyrica was all that relaxing, even the on-label use for anxiety in the EU is suspect to me....they'll try any crap with a pseudo relaxing effect for anxious people rather than the tried and true benzos (and might I add that their reputation as being addictive is extremely exagerated).

Benzos are cheap....SSRI's, gabapentin, lyrica and all that shit isn't.
That's why big pharm has doctors prescribing expensive bullshit instead of the real treatment.

THE_REAL_OBLIVION said:
Nice try, but i need to take clonazepam 1mg twice a day and temazepam at times for sleep.
Nice try?? WTF do you figure I'm trying to do, convince you of pregabalin's recreational potential? I don't give the slightest sh*t whether you think it does or not, since it doesn't change the fact I myself DO get some mild but occasionally worthwhile recreational effects from it (in the way I personally define substance-based recreation, which is all that matters when it's MY body the substance is headed for).

Some people... whew... 8(

Let's just let this guy fall into obvlivion....it was enough with his anti-Israel rhetoric to make my guts turn, and I enjoy lyrica more than clonazepam, and take both substances daily....everyone's different, what's the big deal?

what is this obvlivion thing you're talking about ? i know about oblivion...and people who are oblivious to logic, like you.

The Young Geezer said:
Well, as some of you might know I enjoy high doses of lyrica, today I took 1350mg with 6mg of clonazepam and had the best day I had in a good while
Damn! Almost exactly that combo had me completely blacked out, doing all kinds of crazy shit, and getting arrested because I passed out on my neighbor's porch after trying to get into their house and failing. (I guess I thought it was my house). My clonazepam tolorance was fairly high too, and I only took 5mg and about 1200mg Lyrica.

Edit- after reading the thread again, i realized you took Lyrica every day, which I did not, and probably explains why i was affected so differently than you...

BollWeevil said:
Damn! Almost exactly that combo had me completely blacked out, doing all kinds of crazy shit, and getting arrested because I passed out on my neighbor's porch after trying to get into their house and failing. (I guess I thought it was my house). My clonazepam tolorance was fairly high too, and I only took 5mg and about 1200mg Lyrica.

That's probably the difference between me and you guys, I don't abuse these, i need them very much and won't deal with having to deal with pharmacists asking me nasty questions about the 3 weeks advance in my renewals ;)

When i abused drugs i did it with real drugs : LSD, DXM, PCP and speeds. Many other RC's you people never heard of, etc.

That doesn't make me better than you or something.