• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Plugging Lyrica

mikemikemike said:
WTF is lyrica?

The new and "better" gabapentin...although i think it has nothing on gabapentin's relaxing effects....they made lyrica because it's better for the actual nerve pain and doesn't stone you very much or at all(at therapeutic levels).

THE_REAL_OBLIVION said:
The new and "better" gabapentin...although i think it has nothing on gabapentin's relaxing effects....they made lyrica because it's better for the actual nerve pain and doesn't stone you very much or at all(at therapeutic levels).

Benzo? Opiate? Muscle relaxor?

THE_REAL_OBLIVION said:
When i abused drugs i did it with real drugs : LSD, DXM, PCP and speeds. Many other RC's you people never heard of, etc.

That doesn't make me better than you or something.

man, fuck yo' RCs...
opiates kick those weird drugs' asses!

(and that might make me better than you...
.............or something)

Thanks for this, it just confirms my perception that opiate users are imbeciles. Thanks again for the wonderful input, my vision of life is getting clearer all the time, it's awesome. :D

THE_REAL_OBLIVION said:
Thanks for this, it just confirms my perception that opiate users are imbeciles. Thanks again for the wonderful input, my vision of life is getting clearer all the time, it's awesome. :D

This proves that you are a fucking faggot/dork, and don't know what the real oblivion is. Opioids produce the most sought after, euphoric, mood-lifting, dopamine/serotonin/endorphin rushing feeling that nothing else can. What kind of drugs are you into? Benzos(bullshit compared to opiates)? Weed bullshit compared to opiates) Crack/cocaine(bullshit compared to anything). You are very naive in your posts. You are also very opiate naive. Who the fuck says imbeciles beside Stewie??

hahaha, he's gonna come in to Other Drugs and say opiate users are imbeciles...

oh no he DIDDINT

mikemikemike said:
This proves that you are a fucking faggot/dork, and don't know what the real oblivion is. Opioids produce the most sought after, euphoric, mood-lifting, dopamine/serotonin/endorphin rushing feeling that nothing else can. What kind of drugs are you into? Benzos(bullshit compared to opiates)? Weed bullshit compared to opiates) Crack/cocaine(bullshit compared to anything). You are very naive in your posts. You are also very opiate naive. Who the fuck says imbeciles beside Stewie??

I clearly indicated what kind of drug abuse i used to be into. My favourite illegal drug now is THC and that is not made to sit down in a corner drooling and getting skin infections. The power of opiates reside in the fact that they slow you down to the point of being a drooling 'tard. THC makes you a tard but many remain functional while on it. In your face smack-fruit.

And by the way DXM is an isomer of the opiate levomethorphan. DXM shares many similarities with opiates but have an added psychedelic effect to it, which is actually intellectual.

Stop hijacking my thread, I'm rxed 900mg of lyrica a day, but still enjoy it's effects when taken in higher doses all at once, 300mg IV didn't produce any strong rush and I was kinda dissapointed, when I go to uni on thursday I'm gonna get me some 2ml rigs and try and IV 900mgs, that should do the trick. In the meantime I'll take them orally cause I'm constipated by hydro and tramadol, and when I thought I was running out I came across more of them opiates...whichturn me into a "drooling tard"

The Young Geezer said:
Stop hijacking my thread, I'm rxed 900mg of lyrica a day, but still enjoy it's effects when taken in higher doses all at once, 300mg IV didn't produce any strong rush and I was kinda dissapointed, when I go to uni on thursday I'm gonna get me some 2ml rigs and try and IV 900mgs, that should do the trick. In the meantime I'll take them orally cause I'm constipated by hydro and tramadol, and when I thought I was running out I came across more of them opiates...whichturn me into a "drooling tard"

We took a once boring thread and turned it into the fast paced, cussing, drug dealing choxked full of excitement thread that it is today, we brought it into this world, and we can take it back out. REAL oblivion, i read that list of drugs, all those drugs suck. So opiates make you stupid, certainly, pcp, LSD and whatever the hell else you said doesn't, and they don't even make you feel that great. PCP is terrible

mikemikemike said:
We took a once boring thread and turned it into the fast paced, cussing, drug dealing choxked full of excitement thread that it is today, we brought it into this world, and we can take it back out. REAL oblivion, i read that list of drugs, all those drugs suck. So opiates make you stupid, certainly, pcp, LSD and whatever the hell else you said doesn't, and they don't even make you feel that great. PCP is terrible

You people miss the point of psychedelics drugs(hmm, i'll agree pcp is not so great, but terrible,no), anyway, yeah I should have checked which forum this thread was in after using the search machine, I obviously can't and don't want to change anyone's habits.

THE_REAL_OBLIVION said:
I clearly indicated what kind of drug abuse i used to be into. My favourite illegal drug now is THC and that is not made to sit down in a corner drooling and getting skin infections. The power of opiates reside in the fact that they slow you down to the point of being a drooling 'tard. THC makes you a tard but many remain functional while on it. In your face smack-fruit.

I had to bring this thread back to life. Only going to say a few things. Opiates DO NOT make you a drooling 'tard....Did you know that the recommended doses of opiates (percs, hydro, MSContin) are often the same dose that recreational opiate users take to get a buzz. Generally that lifts moods, gives them more energy, and causes ALERTNESS...if you want me to go into the chemical explanation I surely can...and no i'm not going to call you DUDE...it was quite apparent when you said that Lyrica got rid of your VAGINAL whateverthefuck that you didn't have a stick between your legs, however it does seem that you have one stuck up your ass.

careful on up'ing the IV dose from 400mg to 900mg that quite a jump.

Peace,
Seedless.blahblahbblah

antbanks99 said:
I had to bring this thread back to life. Only going to say a few things. Opiates DO NOT make you a drooling 'tard....Did you know that the recommended doses of opiates (percs, hydro, MSContin) are often the same dose that recreational opiate users take to get a buzz. Generally that lifts moods, gives them more energy, and causes ALERTNESS...if you want me to go into the chemical explanation I surely can...and no i'm not going to call you DUDE...it was quite apparent when you said that Lyrica got rid of your VAGINAL whateverthefuck that you didn't have a stick between your legs, however it does seem that you have one stuck up your ass.

Why the fuck is an opiate buzz called a nod, dumbass ? You'd think maybe it's because it's got people *NODDING OFF*? I've had morphine IV many times and all it did was reduce pain and put me to sleep. But of course, i'm not a junkie so i wouldn't know the effects of continual opiate administration. I wish you get a neuralgia ,asshole, you'll know what's pain then. You're a fruit, bottom line.

THE_REAL_OBLIVION said:
Why the fuck is an opiate buzz called a nod, dumbass ? You'd think maybe it's because it's got people *NODDING OFF*? I've had morphine IV many times and all it did was reduce pain and put me to sleep. But of course, i'm not a junkie so i wouldn't know the effects of continual opiate administration. I wish you get a neuralgia ,asshole, you'll know what's pain then. You're a fruit, bottom line.

MORPHINE IV....that is alot fucking stronger than the percs and hydro i mentioned in my post.....not all opiate buzzes are called nods...hell they drink POPPY TEA (STRAIGHT FROM THE OPIUM PODS) AS A STIMULANT IN SOUTHEAST ASIA. I hate getting into arguments with "'tards" to quote you....LAME.

antbanks99 said:
MORPHINE IV....that is alot fucking stronger than the percs and hydro i mentioned in my post.....not all opiate buzzes are called nods...hell they drink POPPY TEA (STRAIGHT FROM THE OPIUM PODS) AS A STIMULANT IN SOUTHEAST ASIA. I hate getting into arguments with "'tards" to quote you....LAME.

Isn't kratom from southeast asia ? If you're going for a stimulant, no matter how lame, you should go for the actual real thing.

And what are the nice little compounds inside opium by the way fruit ? Codeine and morphine. 8o