• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Plugging Lyrica

Hmm, extracting the Lyrica from the patches wouldn't be too difficult. Fentanyl patches (the sandoz ones my pharmacy carries) are so easy to abuse a rock could do it.

edit: when plugging, I plug 300mg/mL.

Last edited:
the rate at which it comes on is so satisfactory that it placates my desire to take more

Absolutely! Onset was five minutes for me and i feel 'oh-so' much better now. It's much more appropriate for opioid withdrawals than i thought :)

Ok I'm new to lyrica it tried 200 mg oral to test my tolerance.. Not much affect very mild head buzz ... Today I took 400 mg oral 50 mg nasal (nasal is waste) 3 hrs later I took 1 mg colonzapam and pluged 100 mg lyrica (first time plugging anything) this works great 15 min kick in ...no 2 hr wait ...550 mg total lyrica and 1 mg colonzapam I feel great still functional wonderful head buzz great drug ..plugging defiantly recommended

The only benefit to plugging lyrica is that you dont have to have an empty stomach.

But you miss out on the gradual high, which for me is part of the fun. As it climbs and climbs slowly in the background, as colours belcome brighter, sounds louder etc

I was on Lyrica for a while and could probably get back on it, hmm I am going to have to look into this. Also I have access to a lot of gabapentin, do you guys like lyrica more or gabapentin?

it's not very surprising, since, according to his avatar he considers the "dangers" of "nuclear armed" Iran as real.

Yeah, who wants a country that never attacked any of it's neighbors (Iran) to get nuclear power while Israel a country that has repeatedly attacked other countries and ignored UN resolution can get all the nukes they want...for free too!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Israel's_nuclear_program#Nuclear_weapons_capability

and by the way, did I mention that abusing lyrica is retarded ? I have to use it at 300mg/day and i do not feel a single buzz from it.

That guy must be one of the twenty-eight-percenters.

Israel is a country populated by people whom were tortured, chased for being jueish, conspirations that breng to mass massacre, incvizition, nazi holocaust, all that for 2000 years/t sorrounded by much lager states that are tough and cruel to their citizen (cutting hands heads, lashing) Israel attacked specific non populated objects in states which threated them repeatedly and being known highly offensive by information services. and for 90% of cases it attacked terror gangs inside the states. Iran declare over and over ''we will destroy the zionist malignancy" AND ISRAEL STILL NOT ATTACKED IT. ןit has the most humane army in the world, while them use children and weman as a live shield. We are a sheep surrounded by wolves, yes we have to be the only state in the area who has nuclear weapon. period.

PS

so I loaded a rig with 200mmg ritalin and 1200mg lyrica i feel i will have a nice morning fix :)

Last edited: