Please share your most humilating & degrading stories

I like to think that my keyboard is home to a colony of bacteria who exist symbiotically with me but will give anyone who steals my computer some kind of awful sickness. Guard bugs.

i think i am much less likely to catch E.Coli from my keyboard than the average public toilet.

You don't catch E.coli, except for when you go on holiday far away or eat some dodgy meat with O157 in it. To be a pedant.

E.coli hangs out in mammal poo, including human poo, so actually yes you could get it in a public toilet. To be a pedant. :p

After inheriting some money and k'd n smacked n up one night I go to a local parlour, the only bird on offer is a fat ugly black bint, by god she made my guts turn looking at her .

So I needded desperately to get my rocks off, .
For a few days prior i'd been so horny I knew I needed to do this but also I'd had the squitters. I got a crappy blowjob then she sat on my winky, I'm not small or massive just average but i couldnt feel it, so I said get that dildo n fuck me up the arse, for an extra 30 she agreed, she wiped my bum with a baby wipe like a smelly little boy that I am, she proceeded gingerly to prod n probe her way up my rectum.To my dismay I was gettin ever softer,I looked at my flagging flacid flange basher, n boldly declared GET IT UP THERE U SLAAAG! to which I had to show her I wiggled my hips n grabbed her hand that was wrapped around the tool of my delight n proceeded to wallop the fucker up there.
I started to perk up in the cock and could see the purple blood returning to the bell. What made this even more or should I say remotely horny for me was her blatent discomfort at doing this to me. finally I felt ready to stick my winky up her,no longer was it the shrivelled, tiny,winy dick it was masculine lampost of power,so I told the Ho to remove the butt plugg, out it popped with a delicious deluge of squitter poo on the top of it,this made me retch but it came from me so ho hum, but her god she was repulsed this engorged me further, I managed with the aid of some floorboards they were refurbsihing with to flip the fat ungoldly repulsed Ho over, by now I could tell she was thinking this wasnt worth the money which made me harder, I was at my peak, my erect kingdom sneaked forward between the layers of fat and found some sort of wet place that I managed to pound stupidly at;whilst making steptoe faces n going "rrrooar uurrg,yer,yyeerr, yeah","my bum ,my bummy wummy is smelly and u buggered it". as i uterred my denoucencment of filth n cursed her for sinking to such low levels for measly cash i shot my load into probably what was just between her thighs,but it done the job, I stood up drooopin,I took some baby wipes n cleansed my self there was absolute hate in her eyes n I just looked at her with utter contempt.

I dressed quick rolled a fag n laughed at my maddness for this had never ever been a fantasy , i sniffed some k and entered "old market" into the daylight I came home and provbably went on bluelight.

yao-ming.jpg
long-tail-modifiers-774652.jpg

You don't catch E.coli, except for when you go on holiday far away or eat some dodgy meat with O157 in it. To be a pedant.

Is it contagious?
E. coli can be easily spread from person to person by the fecal-oral route. This is one of the reasons that washing the hands after toileting or diapering is so important. Unwashed hands spread the bacteria widely throughout the environment.

Link

You, sir, have been out-pedanted;)

And lets be honest, lots of people have caught ecoli without having to go on holiday.

Especially customers of a certain Scottish Butcher called John Barr. There was a cheap whisky brand of the same name which crashed and burned out of the market just after that. And they say there's no such thing as bad publicity.

i dont really have any crazy humilating stories....probably the only one i could think of is we were all drinking in frunt of my friends house (i was way more drunk then i was trying to be that night) and my pants kept falling down like down to the ground hahahah kinda beat when your talking to the ladies haha

i can take all to her ,next meet up in bristol if u come ill take u to the exact parlour. i find that true story is very degrading not only to me but the girl involved,havin money enough to get off n shoot ones load is ace as with k,n gear it's very hard to get stimulated to that point, but throw enough cash at the situation.
2 days before i saw another girl in a parlour but she was so fit n tight n firm that near enough straight forward sex was all it took to get off n she was half the price and on my doorstep virtually. come on more stories.

Last edited: