• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

PLEASE HELP..addicted again..switching from oxy to H to save money until the winter?.

TBH suboxone or any form of bupe has never worked well for pain to me! not at all! even at microgram doses, meant for pain, its not a very good painkiller no matter the dose IMO, some like it for pain, but I have hurt myself before and been in pain while on bupe maintenance and it didn't do shit for the pain, I added a few aleve, and a couple aspirin with it, and it helped a bit, but the sub alone did jack shit for my pain... again that's just me, some say it works though at low doses, because of the norbuprenorphine(the full agonist opioid, that buprenorphine is metabolized into at low, like microgram doses). To each his own I guess.. I don't know what happen with the OP.. wonder what he did switched to dope, stayed on oxy, or actually got on bupe/done??

Burprenorphine would be too strong, diacetylmorphine would be alot better option, not being addicted to it but using it between the days when you take stuff like aleve or advill.

My son-in-law was recently diagnosed with stage 4 cancer, and they just told him they're not going to renew his oxycodone prescription. I wonder if anyone knows of any comparable RCs we can maybe buy online that will help him with his pain. He's been taking morphine but that makes him sick. My daughter takes care of him 24/7, and they have a 6-month old baby.

I don't know anything about the availability of stuff like this, but I have no problem buying from Canada or China if necessary. It's ok to email me if you need to. Any help sincerely appreciated.

My son-in-law was recently diagnosed with stage 4 cancer, and they just told him they're not going to renew his oxycodone prescription. I wonder if anyone knows of any comparable RCs we can maybe buy online that will help him with his pain. He's been taking morphine but that makes him sick. My daughter takes care of him 24/7, and they have a 6-month old baby.

I don't know anything about the availability of stuff like this, but I have no problem buying from Canada or China if necessary. It's ok to email me if you need to. Any help sincerely appreciated.

please don't ask the exact same question in different threads - and i'm sorry for your impending loss but that is basically a sourcing question and we cannot answer.

does suboxone not kill pain? lol

on the instruction leaflet that comes with my subs it says very clearly that they should not be used off-label for pain when there are other, more suitable and safe drugs for that

I'm a firm believer that once you go to heroin , you never go back....as in going back to say. Oxy....why would I? Well the high from heroin is way cheaper and way better, and probably more available....I don't recommend going to heroin for any reason...temporary or not

^ i agree but tbh if you're abusing any opiate in quantities thats just as bad, and as you said, you can never really go back after your first habit.

You can get on subs or 'done though, wonder what happened with the OP? he was about to make the switch to H, from oxy, and had no desire to get on bupe maintenance or methadone instead, last i read.. hope he is ok.. but he should have listened to the 100 people that were telling him not do make that switch from oxy to H.. I made that switch when all the roxys and other pharms, nearly tripled in price here.. just couldn't afford that habit anymore, and had always loved that feeling of good H, the few times i tried very occasionally before it really made its way around my town, then once it was all over the place for cheap and good quality stuff, i was fucked! i couldn't stop!

it is currently EVERYWHERE here, it used to just be pharms and H was super rare, but now its basically over priced oxy and dilaudids mostly along with H and the occasion morphine or something. I only ever had one dude for Opana (the platinum of opioids IMO) around here, and haven't seen or heard from him in years, opana isn't very common here like oxy, h, and d's.

It's a much better idea to switch to Poppy Seed Tea rather than heroin. It's much cheaper, readily available in bulk at certain stores, lasts much longer, and is legal up until you actually wash the morphine+friends residue off the seeds.

Don't underestimate it, people have overdosed and died off of it, others have formed serious addictions to it. I'm simply recommending it in the name of HR since it is much safer than heroin for yourself and for the people around you.