• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Please be responsible and don't abuse benzodiazepines!

No it's not up to users to ensure availability of medicinal narcotics. It's up to policy makers.

Addicts are like gravity and will always exist no matter what. How will policy makers respond?
I agree. But that will never happen, not within our lifetime.

I don't think he's condemning all BZD usage that takes place outside of "approved usage", necessarily, I think he's just urging that people show some restraint and not act like a complete blacked-out lunatic while under the influence of BZDs...as that will give the drug class a bad name and possibly make it more difficult for patients to receive it
THIS is really all I'm saying, good simplification. Some of y'all are really twisting words here.

Plus I have seen op say he likes suboxone, and doesn’t have a opiate problem
Umm... huh? I most definitely have an opioid problem.

This thread was made TWO years ago as a request that folks stop doing stupid shit with BZDs. Rappers singing about Xanax... users blacking out and waking up in county jail... that's what I'm asking to stop. Stop giving BZDs a bad name.

To quote my OP:
I get it, I loved taking them before my GI problems began; they're fun, they kill your emotions, they help you to chill out, to socialize, to dis-inhibit... I get it! And in a perfect world where the government has no role in telling us what we put in our bodies, I'd say have at it, take as much as you like!

But we do not live in that world
, furthermore I'm not confident that even if all the old people making the laws died off, anything would change.

So it is up to you, the users and abusers of these medications, to use them responsibly or not to use them at all.
Since some of y'all didn't finish reading it, here's the most important bit.

Last edited: