• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

PIRACETAM - legal status in Aus; conclusion

Yeah hi, i love australia and all but i would rather pay about 100 times less for a kilo of raw chemicals which is the same quality shit that some dodgy aussie company selling small doses in caps in a small bottle that as i said, costs about the same as a kilo or half key shipped here.

Fuking Christ on the Cross...Piracetam is a Schedulled 4 Controlled SUbstance...and there are hardly any vendors online who ship it out anymore...So just go in to your local pharmacy and umm, buy some fucking SAME or DMAE and make Australia's economy richer, instead of China....!

nootropics, mmkay? L-Phenylalanine...let me see. Captain Hindsight says that there is no proven evidence of 'natural' nootropics being beneficial...its all mind over matter...now, as for pharmaceutical nootropics, such as shitalin, dexamphetamine, reboxetine and umm, Modavigil, well theres a whole other side of the dimensions in improving ones brains smartss..

I have prdered a shipment containing 50g oxiracetam and didn't have any trouble, not long after I ordered 150g aniracetam and 50g oxiracetam, again without any issues although neither parcel appeared to have been inspected. I emailed the TGA on the 23/11/10 to query whether there would be any issues ordering these 'racetams as well as Piracetam and am yet to receive a response.

I am very tempted to try to import some Piracetam, though I'm not keen on the risk of losing my hard earned money and worrying each time I need to stock up.

Does anyone know since the changing of rules containing piracetam..has the same happened for aniracetam? I'm new to nootripics and pretty keen to give it a shot

^ As of the 2011 SUSMP, aniracetam is not scheduled specifically but technically would require an import permit as a medicinal product and may be considered an analogue though whether these rules are enforced often just comes down to luck.

I ordered and received some about 5 weeks ago. No problem whatsoever in my case.