(New South Wales) Pink Supermans

These are up there with the pink stars man. I was really fucked last night, I barely remember writing up the user report. Feel a bit scat today, but I had a lot to drink.

They took a while to come on, and they sneak up on you

These are in western Syd, ? Bloody hell these sound the goods!!!

FYI people a guy I know tripled dunked these last night, he was literally on the floor unable to move.

Ok kroniic they are decent strenth, we get the point. Stop teasing us :p

Good to see a near four hour peak, thats rare these days, most pills last only an hour or so and then you have the shits...

^ sounds like DXM when u down a bottle n it gives u the shits LOL

My good rolling buddies have scored these down in the gong area and have said they are the shit. Proper euphoric MDMA and a fairly good clean come down. Can't wait to hit em up!

Kroniic bro it wont let me reply to your message so... Personally, moons for sure. ;)

@ lowlife, thats cause your a greenlighter... greenlighters can use the PM system

anyway back on topic.. had these on Saturday night i had 4 and god, its been too long

they took a while to come up just like kroniic said they creep up hard

10:45 popped first
12:ish started to feel the come up (i had a bit to eat before i popped)
(stomach was in hell during the first hour or two)
12:40 am at my peak
2:30 can feel it starting to come down, doubled
3:30 beaming hard, talking shit, very very empathetic, charging like no tomorrow
4:30 decide to dunk the last one i had on me
6:30 driving home falling asleep in the back seat

extremely clean pill... no scat what so ever, got home and clonked out for 12 hours.

if you got a high tolerance like me (if you're tripping moons just to get going.... i recommend doubling these and you're in for a hell of a ride)

enjoy and be safe

Well.. that sucks then!
But yeah, I'm fairly keen to try these out. :) I'm hopefully getting the same when I'm in Melbourne on the weekend. Hope that they're the same batch and not copycats!

Well.. that sucks then!
But yeah, I'm fairly keen to try these out. :) I'm hopefully getting the same when I'm in Melbourne on the weekend. Hope that they're the same batch and not copycats!

i came across the copycat ones,i think?

They are out-pressed.. i will throw a pic up if i can,they reak like some weird chemical.. smells familiar but not quite sure,can smell the anise/fennel a little but theres defff some other shit in there!

@chemicalone theres def copycat batch, its also outpressed, and if you lick it you can tell its DXM.. I gave it the toss straight away. Be careful of the supermans, theres quite a few going around my area (vic) I was told about the green supermans, i'll have another look into them Jolly

has anybody heard about the green superman going round perth

Yeah man, I scored the green supermen with some white 3 pt crowns. both pills test black with marquis. They look exactly the same as the pink ones in this thread except they are a lime green. Fairly crumbly, decent clean pill IMO. Had mates all say they were good too.