(New South Wales) Pink Supermans

Had these the other night, Sydney area!! they are shit! dont think any mdxx will be getting in au any time soon!

Coming from someone who just created an account? There clearly is more than 1 batch going around, numerous test results show otherwise champ...

ok.fairenough.. im all about harm reduction etc.. i think we should be more specific.
and i had ones with chips above the logo.so io take it the fucked the dye!
um!
Im all about harm reduction thanks! would you like me to upload a photo now?
people shouldnt be ingesting all rc's and end up with god knows what problems!

it wont let me pm dude..
I didnt need to make an account before
oldies were much help :D

Didn't mean to piss ya off no need to act like that..!
just trying to help! as the ones i got have a few with chips above the logo! and all of em were like that!

So have pingas you have tested, got chips above the logo.. ?
the ones i obtained did and tasted really sour and bitter with the anise,anethole,phenyl taste! i was ripping cones for a while with no noticeable come up,maybe a lil tingly and fucked up but no where near munt!

dunno what to really post,didnt really have these problems back in the days! im from bankstown area too!! so yer i assumed :)

I also think i have a right to aswell considering mine and others health rely on it!

Peace!

it wont let me pm dude..
I didnt need to make an account before
oldies were much help :D

its because your still a greenlighter so u cant PM

Didn't mean to piss ya off no need to act like that..!

PLenty of different batches of supermans bro

just trying to help! as the ones i got have a few with chips above the logo! and all of em were like that!

he jsut come off
So have pingas you have tested, got chips above the logo.. ?
the ones i obtained did and tasted really sour and bitter with the anise,anethole,phenyl taste! i was ripping cones for a while with no noticeable come up,maybe a lil tingly and fucked up but no where near munt!

dunno what to really post,didnt really have these problems back in the days! im from bankstown area too!! so yer i assumed :)

I also think i have a right to aswell considering mine and others health rely on it!

Peace!

If you are a seasoned pop'er u;d know that superman press is really really really reeeealllllllllly common bro, easily have a billion presses around.

kroniic said:
Grugz: Are you spooning me dude, I can feel your hands rubbing on my body.
Me: Shhhhh, act natural, it's from the uhh MDMA. Yeah, the MDMA is making me do this. *Rolls over and lights cigarette*

you got it all wrong...im gona be wearing the pants in this relationship

Alrighty guys, I've unapproved a few posts. Let's keep the personal comments out of it and minimise off-topic banter or speculation on MDMA sources. We can assume that there are at least two batches of pink supermen at the moment. kroniic's description, photos and reagent results are exactly what we'd like to see in a pill report. Good work buddy :) The fact his had domed backs is worth keeping in mind too.

Of course you should always take every pill report with a grain of salt, it never hurts to test your own pills too.

Stay safe :)

Seems good from the test pics... Will have to try and find them and test them. You seem to know the right people....

Seems good from the test pics... Will have to try and find them and test them. You seem to know the right people....

I have discovered in the last few months MDMA is present all over, you just have to know the right people. Hopefully these flood the market, looking forward to tomorrow to dunk these =D

Enjoy your night Kroniic, im sure you will.

Dont those Deadmau5 look the real goods!!! Havnt seen pills with rims on them for a long time. Apart from the Tiestos which look identical... May have to catch the next plane to mealbourne hehe.

Hahaha, last pill I had that had a ring around it, was the white mercs back in '09, and they were f*cking amazing!

Now now people everyone should know by now you can't judge a book by its cover ;)

the plan is five for the night, see how we go but.

i can't wait, the last time i got my hand on some MDMA disco yum yums was late 09

Hope you have agood time on them.

No you cant judge a book by its cover in this day and age...........thats what taste tests are for......

8.10 - Dunk one.
8.45 - Not feeling anything, maybe cause I had a big meal
9.15 - Still feeling fuck all so I decided dunk another, (feeling read disappointed)
9.20 - The first pill hits me, feeling real chatty, mouths slight munted. Since I consumed a second 5min prior, I knew I'm in for a big night!
9.45 - Second pills coming on strong
10.00 - Get to the bar have a few drinks. From then on all I know was I was fucked
01.30 - Still peaking slightly, dropping off slighting, jaws chattering away, eyes can't keep focused, really don't know how I'm typing this up.

Definitely MDMA, a high-medium dose. Definitely the goods =D

Happy munting =D