(New South Wales) Pink Supermans

kroniic

Bluelighter
Hey guys, just posting up I have heard some good news about these Pink Supermans (I have been avoiding supermans for reasons, see white supermans on PR) and other supermans known as speed bombs.

From what I've been told (my guy that has blue stars/ pink stars) he said these are the same as them, shape, content and strength, just the stamp has changed. I have indeed seen these pills and I will provide a test result tonight, but thought I should give a heads up anyway. A mate of mine consumed these are reckons they are legit MDMA, so fingers crossed! Will post test results tonight!

Name: Pink Superman's
Colour: Pink
Logo: Superman
Height: 6mm
Diameter: 3mm
Weight: N/A
Scored: No
Bevel: No
Texture: Crumbly
Smell: Aniseed Smell
Taste: Bitter
Reagent Tested: Coming Soon
Marquis Reagent Result: Black
Mandelin Reagent Result: Black

Note, these are also domed on the back like the stars and have reddish specks through the pill, will have more info later tonight, cheers, happy munting! xD

Last edited:
Sound Good Kroniic, never actually seen a good superman since early 90's. Hopefully they will be ok.

PS- No hard feelings brother on PR, just seen alot of dealers over the years on it, been on PR since it began but have lost accounts under other names but did not mean to be rude champ.

Hopefully these will be good. But still a major drought in this country compared to yesteryears....

All good Peakingwithyou, I can see where you're coming from.......

BUT THESE ARE THE GOODS!

26573.jpg

img0593us.jpg

Consuming this week =D Will have detailed report up! Here is the PR report:

http://www.pillreports.com/index.php?page=display_pill&id=26573

Last edited:
your link didnt work for me on PR..

Im gona need to move in with u kroniic...u seem to have the goods up there

they look nice, it seems odd though, that with all the recent supermans being duds. they would use that stamp?

!!!

Well everyone these are the goods, a mate of mine has tested them and put them on PR.

I dropped one tablet at 8 10, by 9 30 I was getting hot, jaw clenches, eye wobbels the warmth inside started to grow and i opened up empaphy all lovey etc.

These are definately MDMA!

*looks at report* Seriously kroniic can I move in with u.....

I think superman comes in the set of stamps along with hearts n few of the other common presses

*looks at report* Seriously kroniic can I move in with u.....

I think superman comes in the set of stamps along with hearts n few of the other common presses

I have a spare bed in my room, so whenever you're ready =D

But if you wake up in the middle of the night with me spooning you, its the MDMA.

kroniic said:
But if you wake up in the middle of the night with me spooning you, its the MDMA.

^ hahaha, it's been too long since we've had a "does MDMA turn you gay?" post =D

Good to hear there are some decent pills doing the rounds, thanks for listing them on PR too.

Hahahaha funny cunt kronic :)

Hahahaha!

^ hahaha, it's been too long since we've had a "does MDMA turn you gay?" post =D

Good to hear there are some decent pills doing the rounds, thanks for listing them on PR too.

Grugz: Are you spooning me dude, I can feel your hands rubbing on my body.
Me: Shhhhh, act natural, it's from the uhh MDMA. Yeah, the MDMA is making me do this. *Rolls over and lights cigarette*

Good to see MDMA flooding NSW hopefully it spreads around AUS

Long live Aussie MDMA Cooks

i dunno, i think the general international trend is that there is more mdma floating around,

wither thats as a result of more availability of precursors or new synthesis methods, who knows,

i still doubt this stuff is cooked in Australia, for the simple reason that if the knowledge was here then what were they doing for the last 3 yrs? plus its more cost effective to buy it than make it.

id say someone has imported this from Holland or Canada, and pressed it, hence why there isnt 100000000's of these floating around.

Let's keep the synth discussion to other areas guys :)

Good to see some MDMA coming back, even if it is in dribs and drabs. Too bad we will never have cheap, plentiful molly like back in the good 'ole days.

Will see If I can get my hands on a few of these puppies and hopefully add another favourable report :)

Well i sure do hope its getting made here and its underground as and never gets busted, hopefully they pump out some decent numbers and spread some love down SA way. Are there many of these and the stars around? I herd theres quite a few green hearts around syd and melb