Pink Floyd vs Led Zeppelin

Which one?

• Total voters
I voted Floyd in this poll months ago, and I've just recently changed it (in my mind) to Zeppelin.

Definitely Floyd. Both are/were great bands but Floyd was always a little more experimental and ambient. Everything they did to me had very deep meaning. Zep was a lot more "down to earth" and played some great Rock N' Roll. The deepness of Floyd attracts me to them much more.

Finder said:
I mean, jazz vs blues makes sense, stooges vs. sex pistols, but Floyd vs Zepp just doesn't make as much sense to me I guess.

I agree. For me, this isn't an either or. They're both so different that it's like comparing apples and oranges. Sure, I may prefer one over the other, but that doesn't mean both aren't amazing. As far as this goes though, I love Pink Floyd and Led Zeppelin equally. There's no comparison.

apples and oranges...
I don't compare them, to me they are equally greatness.

I like both bands, but I've seen Pink Floyd in concert(1987) in the old crumbling Philadelphia JFK stadium which has long been demolished, and I was blown away(2 hits of very strong acid definitely played its part though). I've seen Robert Plant in concert in 1983 at the Spectrum, and that was good as well.
But I'd have to say Pink Floyd...........

I heard that Zep will be touring without Plant, and without the name Zep!!

pretty gay!

i voted for floyd since ive spent a lot more time listening to them lately...more depth to it personally.

im so close minded when it comes to pink floyd i cant even stand seeing stuff like this. im sure led zepplin is an awesome "music band" but no one can even close to pink floyd, no one did, no one will

Floyd.

For Waters song writing, Gilmours solos, and just the overall spacey feel.

Echoes ftw

No Led Zep measures to that song.

Pink Floyd x1000

I don't really like Zepplin, honestly I think there quiet annoying. I hate repetative music and there songs just sound so repetative. There's some good songs but that's about it.

Pink Floyd's definitely my favorite band in the world.

I absolutely love Pink Floyd so I voted for them . I like Led Zepplein alot too but considering Floyd is one of my favorite bands of all time I just had to go with them . They win hands down. Oh and by the way which ones Pink ?

pink anderson?

pink2.jpg