• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Pink Champagne Meth-is there anything special about it other than the color?

ShreddedOrigami

Greenlighter
Fairly experienced, yet greatly under informed dope smoker, simply trying to educate myself.
My friend always get's her dope from someone farther North(California). But the ounce she just picked up is incredibly pink.
I mean it really looks like the most delicious rock candy you could find in a gourmet sweets shop! And beyond that it's taste is much cleaner,
and the high is significantly more powerful than any other dope I've smoked in the last year.
I have been looking all over the trusty interweb, but had no luck in finding anything out about this "Pink Champagne".

Can anyone spare some info?

Much appreciated <3

If it's pink it's just a colouring agent. The difference in effects may be due to purity being higher, or it just being another drug sold to you as meth. Pure methamphetamine is either a white powder or a clear crystal. It could also be something that went wrong during production that caused the difference in color but coloring agent seems more likely to me.

Last edited:
Thank you!
I was hoping it could just be something like that, but wasn't sure if that was possible.
I know there's nothing wrong with it because as soon as you melt it down it's clear as any other perfectly prepared fresh bowl.
And the taste is the cleanest purest flavor of that chemically yet also plant like taste that dope should have.

It's most likely just someone trying to put a "brand" on his product, a marketing stunt you could say. By the way try to refer to meth as meth and not dope please. It's confusing as most people here use the word only for heroin, for future reference, it'd be better to use an abbreviation of the chemical or the name itsself.

I'm sure that's it, I know of a guy in Vegas who is widely popular for his pink colored crack cocaine.
And I'm sorry about that, I'll be sure not to call it by that name on here again.
In my hometown everyone calls Crystal Meth dope. Or they refer to it simply as shit.

yea sounds like someone wants to be the next heisenberg lol. my first thought was someone didnt wash the psuedo pills first to get the drye off, but it prob is food coloringor some marketing trick so ppl can call is rose crystal lol. ive seen ppl around here but blue food dye in their rocks. just a pinch is all you need.

Erowid has a (dated) chart describe what each color of meth might mean, I believe it is in the FAQs under "methamphetamine". In my area, shake and bake is quite common, and one of the most easily obtain brand of psuedo-pills have a pinkish-red coating. I've seen people cook with them, not properly cleaning, and end up with pinkish meth, however it is always powder, and usually low quality. As you say it is the best you smoked it a bit, I'm betting it is just pink as a brand or gimmick. Around here, a few years ago when Breaking Bad was real big, lotta people were adding blue coloring to their meth and raising the price.

Here, this is the chart I mentioned: Methamphetamine in its pure hydrochloride salt form is colorless. However, products on the market today are often not colorless. The following is a table of some common impurities and the colors associated with them. Note: There is no doubt a segment of the dealers who will add food coloring or some other such color to their drug to make it more appealing, with the philosophy that a brightly-colored product may sell better than an off color product. This is relatively uncommon however.
RED: The product was made from pseudoephedrine, and the red coloring of the tablet was not adequately washed away (it is difficult)
ORANGE: Ephedrine sulfate was used, and some of the sulfate was reduced to sulfur.
PURPLE: Iodine from a phosphorus-iodine reaction was not washed out.
GREEN: Copper (or other metallic) salts somehow made their way in to the mixture, probably due to the reaction vessel used in the manufacture.
BROWN: Oxidized red coloring (see above), or tablating agent was present in the reduction.

Thanks! That's exactly what I needed to know.
And I was already convinced of the "purity" or "quality" of the batch, she has around an ounce of it, mostly extremely large shards.
Quite easy to see it was patiently cooked with a great deal of precision, and then of course after smoking some there was no doubt about it's quality. I just didn't know if this was actually some rare special kind of Meth or if it was like you said, just some cook's marketing tactic.

Appreciate the help! <3

Best shake and bake I ever had was blue-green, same color as pills. Don't know if it smoked, only shot at the time, but it was better than lots of crystal I had. I had some reddish-orange, color of pills, but it sucked. Cook made it as quick as possible as he was feening.

While we're on the purity topic, there are a couple niche "upscale" vendors on the deepweb offering >99% purity d-meth. One whose product I've examined appears perfectly clear to the naked eye, and has relatively small, sharp, symmetric crystals in comparison to what one would normally expect.

Subjective effects are basically the same once your past around 95%.

As cool as breaking bad is, if your meth has any color to it, it is varying degrees of impure. If it is the highest purity meth you've ever tried, then you usually take shitty meth cut with who know what :p

At the minimum, wash your stuff.

I got 90% pure racemic methamphetamine in powder form.. goddamn it was potent. Totally white, no coloring and no smell. Gave it to a guy who shoots it, said I should only take the lowest regular price for it, I said fuck no, this is quality ffs. But I wanted it gone as fast as I could. Those people are gonna have a surprise in for them when they snort a line and dont feel the compulsion to do so again in six hours least, then take too much and get stoned. Haha, they are gonna waste it, goddammit. Took 30mg of it and parachuted was speeded all day, and much better when I kept doing liners. We aint used to that kinda quality here.

I got 90% pure racemic methamphetamine in powder form.. goddamn it was potent. Totally white, no coloring and no smell. Gave it to a guy who shoots it, said I should only take the lowest regular price for it, I said fuck no, this is quality ffs. But I wanted it gone as fast as I could. Those people are gonna have a surprise in for them when they snort a line and dont feel the compulsion to do so again in six hours least, then take too much and get stoned. Haha, they are gonna waste it, goddammit. Took 30mg of it and parachuted was speeded all day, and much better when I kept doing liners. We aint used to that kinda quality here.

I hate seeing the words racemic and meth together in this day and age... :p

Current standard on the deep web is all 80%+ purity of d-meth only from reputable sellers, and as I said a few who sell near 100% purity to niche markets.

The word "racemic" doesn't impress me. All that means is it's 50% l-meth and 50% d-meth, which means half of it is garbage.

SnB yields 100% d-meth.

What is in the so called Meth that makes you lathargic, sleepy, like brain dead?

I hate seeing the words racemic and meth together in this day and age... :p

Current standard on the deep web is all 80%+ purity of d-meth only from reputable sellers, and as I said a few who sell near 100% purity to niche markets.
So ur saying u can buy the shit online?

Yeah, you'll barely find any meth under 80% on the deep web these days. Of course, sites are dropping like flies now. :!