• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Pills to take for painless death

Meh, I'm a very morbid girl Sid. Also, atm it opens up discussion of ethics etc. Most of us are under the impression that the OP is an Alt account on the wind up. It however has opened up discussion on the matter and the various facets of the topic.

If you wish not to contribute or further read through this thread thats fine, but ATM I see nothing wrong with it. Should it become a problem then rest assured, it'll either get closed or edited.

I personally think the op was a troll as if u look at his account he posted the thread and dissappeared the same minute. If he was serious he would have at least stayed on long enough for a reply.

Ofcourse that would be a nasty way to go lol. There's only one type of drug it would be "painless" and another that you "can't remember". I'd imagine if you mixed the two, it would be that painless, that nobody would remember :\ this thread should be removed in my opinion it really isn't adding much to the morbid feel this place often has these days.

Are you an old member with a new ID? You seem very familiar with this place. If not, welcome to Zbluelight <3 it's not seen you around until recently.

Evey