Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Pill Info Request: Western Australia v. Anigozanthos manglesii

Status
Not open for further replies.
This isn't a forum about "finding good pills" lol.... green aeroplanes were alrite, pretty speedy...

hey guys new to this thought would sign up to find some good pills lately everything has been a medium rush nothin amazing since green hearts and green @'s thanks

Hmmm another n00b who I think is here to TRY and source tisk tisk, good luck mate but keep up the way your going and you will be banned before you are unable to communicate with other people... Maybe read the rules and guidelines before you do something stupid.

Oh and this is a community for HR purposes so maybe try and help people as well not just take take take.

na not here to source only here to discuss and keep safe
and yes the green aeroplanes were good, i had no come down and one pill would be all i would take if i was a first timer, so maybe that helps someone. Lv's were definently a medium pill heard alot of mixed media about them but me and my friends found them to be better than the beige pills going around at the moment.

the beige suzukis around at the moment are more likely to be beige zenieths aswell anyway hope someone finds this helpful

Been offered beige suzuki's again. In the past 6 months i've had these offered heaps.. always been a nice roll so might aswell.

Yeah man i smashed two beige suzukies again yesterday, one in tha arvo, one at night. Was pretty gakked again ay, could feel tha amphet though ay, gettin hell restless and shit. Defs top of tha range relative to whats goin round now adays. Has any one got feedback on tha Blue Texaco yet?

Hit the advanced button and use a title for your pills, please!

Yeah man i smashed two beige suzukies again yesterday, one in tha arvo, one at night. Was pretty gakked again ay, could feel tha amphet though ay, gettin hell restless and shit. Defs top of tha range relative to whats goin round now adays. Has any one got feedback on tha Blue Texaco yet?

Ummm instead of bolding the text for the pills your discussing maybe hit the GO ADVANCED button next to the quick reply or whatever it is and put a title of what pills your talking about to make it easier for people who are scanning through these.

Thanking you.

light pink hearts

Name: Pink Hearts
Colour: Light Pink
Logo: Outpressed Heart
Height: 8
Diameter: 4
Weight: mg
Scored: No
Bevel: Yes on front
Texture: Chalky
Smell: No real smell
Taste: Bitter as fuck
Reagent Tested: no
Marquis Reagent Result:
Mandelin Reagent Result:

Picked up some of these today. They are the same size and logo as the Green Hearts we had going around however the heart is outpressed with white and brown specks through. They are a light pink sorta beige colour (off pink?) lol.

Taste bitter as all fuck but haven't had a chance to drop yet... anyone heard of these around? I can't find a report on them on PR, only inpressed ones.

Would test them but i test kit ate through itself (corrosive shit) :> so waiting on the other one to come.

Let me know if you get these ^^ and how you went.

Name: Pink Hearts
Colour: Light Pink
Logo: Outpressed Heart
Height: 8
Diameter: 4
Weight: mg
Scored: No
Bevel: Yes on front
Texture: Chalky
Smell: No real smell
Taste: Bitter as fuck
Reagent Tested: no
Marquis Reagent Result:
Mandelin Reagent Result:

Picked up some of these today. They are the same size and logo as the Green Hearts we had going around however the heart is outpressed with white and brown specks through. They are a light pink sorta beige colour (off pink?) lol.

Taste bitter as all fuck but haven't had a chance to drop yet... anyone heard of these around? I can't find a report on them on PR, only inpressed ones.

Would test them but i test kit ate through itself (corrosive shit) :> so waiting on the other one to come.

Let me know if you get these ^^ and how you went.

Had these last nite..triple drop them,and didnt do anything.Bunks non-active.Give them back

outpressed prints are almost always trouble. just a rule of thumb guys - be wary! :\

Why though?... It's clearly just not "impressed"... what's outpressed got to do with anything?

Indeed they are complete duds... stay clear... took 1, 2 hours ago, and it's done absolutely nothing... had a couple of cones to see if it'd kick it in, but nope... fucking duds.

they are not the solid colour green hearts as usual.

these are white specked.

Yea thats what i got! GH's with white specks.. Won't be dropping till next weekend tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.