Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Pill Info Request: Western Australia v. Anigozanthos manglesii

Status
Not open for further replies.
red hearts

anyone reckon theres red and pink hearts round at the moment or both the same

^ I had red hearts in QLD last week and they were veryyyy good. They smelt of aniseed very strongly and were incredibly easy to crumble.

lol seems like a fair bit of shit going around :) good job im staying clear for a while

The ghosts look pretty awesome. I'm not sure what i can get my hands on atm, got rid of the rest of my omega's a couple of days ago, now just holding off until i can get my hands on somethin good :)

Just been offered green/yellow ghosts n red hearts... the ghosts sound appealing, the hearts i don't know about??

Yes there is pink & red hearts. Stay clear of the pink ones, i picked some up last week (looks like an off pink and the logo is an outpressed heart) look real clean press, no score on back, beveled on front n chalky... They are complete duds.

Last edited:
go the ghosts not sure about the red hearts

wouldnt mind getting hold of some scorpions or ghosts

dont wanna buy anymroe duds

Pir outlay & go advanced for title

Can we please remember the correct outlay for PIRs' please as it is hard to distinguish between similar pill, thank you.

Preferred outlay for 'Pill Info Requests' below:

Name:
Colour:
Logo:
Height: mm
Diameter: mm
Scored:
Bevel:
Texture:
Smell:
Taste:
Weight:

Reagent Tested:
Marquis Reagent:
Mandelin Reagent:

Also can we place a title of what pills they are, just hit the 'Go Advance' button so you can add a title. It makes it so much easier when scanning through and if people remembered to do this then it wouldn't be as confusing for most as it seems to be...

Yellow/Green ghosts & Pink/Red Hearts

The ghosts are EXACTLY the same as the post on pillreports (Yellow ghosts).. http://www.pillreports.com/index.php?page=display_pill&id=16265

The pink/red hearts are what i made a post on pillreports about http://www.pillreports.com/index.php?page=display_pill&id=16355 ... i posted that they were duds when i got the last batch as i took one and it did fuck all... but this lot i tested up black to marquis/mandelin.. simons went blue.. so i dunno, won't know until i drop... picked up a few of each =O

Just a question... Could/Will taking a pill pretty much straight after eating a big meal just drown it? and make the pill do absolutely nothing? no dilated pupils nothing?

^^^^ Nope - if it's a good pill, may take a little longer to hit, and the roll mightn't feel as dramatically intense at its peak as it would on an empty stomach, but you wouldn't feel zero. Unless they were duds!

heres the go

Yellow Ghost are the good at the moment, friend had 1 n half last night. had to pik him up from the club after hour and abit. real intense.

Green Scorps are good but smacky too.

7x / XL good chargy pill.

I've got yellow ghosts at the moment, but i've also got more of the weird outpressed pink/red hearts... i've tried them twice now and they've done nothing... but they test up fine and a few mates from work say they're fine.. :S bit confused!

had three green planes last night
such a good pill makes you feel real euphoric loved up and chatty

will try find yellow ghosts and comment

Status
Not open for further replies.