Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Pill Info Request: Western Australia v. Anigozanthos manglesii

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah I heard good things about the green hearts.
of late most the people i know only have the beige which are oone of the best i've had.
not hard to get a decent pill lately :)

there's a fair few crappy speedy pills out there at the moment though..

yeah I heard good things about the green hearts.
of late most the people i know only have the beige which are oone of the best i've had.
not hard to get a decent pill lately :)

I wish I could say the same thing but recently over in QLD it is near impossible to get a quality pill...

sigh looking for hearts ay :(

best can get atm is white maccas n red 7Xs. still decent stuff

i had a guy that knew where to find some white hearts...dunno about the green ones.
I loved the maccas though...after going through 4-6 at the clubs and raves in a night, one of those was enough for me :)

Alright boiz, i havnt been online in a while but holy shit i have some good news. Just when i though shit was just gettin shitter, ie people claiming LV's were tha bestest and that whole bull crap, I went to a 300 person party at the Ferry Terminal and like 100 people there were fuken gakked out of thier minds, so i got what they were on which were Beige Suzukis and omg the experience :p

Was so keen 2 drop i decided to double drop at like 1 30, didnt feel much then i sat down at 2 at a table wif my mate who had doubled droped at tha same time, all of a sudden shit just hit tha fan man, like i stood up and my body was like insatiably tingly then i was hit with a massive wave of Euphoria that overwhelmed me [Btw i drop gibbons most w.e and have a decent tolerance so 2 is like the average drop for me] And i havnt been overwhelmed since my 1st pill in January. I had no idea what was goin on like lights were spinning peoples voices were fuked, slight hallucinations, tha most intense love dovey feelins everyone just huggin and shit, tha DJ was gettin loose wif Trance and everyone was sooo gakked it was ridiculous, I honestly havnt pinged that hard in ages and i was so stoked. I even got fuken eye wobbles! i havnt got them since my 1st ping, needless to say BEIGE SUZUKIS are tha place 2 fuken be right now, if u ever ever hear a whisper of them buy them immediatly and as many as possible. Intense Euphoria, slight hallucinations, tha whole 9 yards man it was sooo whack i was sooo impressed. Buy up boiz and gurlz this is a rare and delicous treat. bottom line one of tha best drops of my life at one of tha best parties of my life

On another note im pretty blazed write now so soz if my post is a bit out there, ill have 2 edit when im sober :p

Oh and b4 i depart ur presences tha Blue stars i mentioned on Page 3, have been confirmed as Blue Texacos (Ty for that Mushi Mushi) and i have not personally tried them, but i hear from reliable sources they fuken pwn. Adios

...Suzuki's have been around for ages, old news :) They aren't as "awesome" as you claim them to be but they're a good clean roll.

what would you consider awesome mdmatt?
i havent quite had an experience like above, but then again i haven't double dropped them.
my friend did though on his birthday and boy the sms's he was sending to almost everyone in his phone book were quite funny lol

beige suzukis

I double dropped the beige suzukis and it was a little too strong for me. I've started taking much longer breaks between rolls and pills are just hitting me alot more. Anyway I was having conversations with people in my mind thinking I was at work talking to people etc while dancing. I was also sitting down looking at this raver girl's pants and I thought she had an electric gutair. They are decent flips compared to what else is going around. I would say if someone gave you a choice between these and something you haven't heard of then go with these.

I also tested them and they do contain Amphetamines. Although when I got home I was so tired I fell asleep within 10 minutes so there can't be that much in them.

Also found someone selling more green hearts so I might grab a few although I've also found someone that can sell me MDMA so yeah looks like I might be staying away from the pills for a while.

^^^^ FTR I've never heard a dealer say that any of what they were peddling was sub-standard... lol

hey everyone

hey guys new to this thought would sign up to discuss some good safe pills lately everything has been a medium rush nothin amazing since green hearts and green @'s thanks

Last edited:
oh and green aeroplanes were pretty fucking good the other night anyway keep posting

Status
Not open for further replies.