Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Pill Info Request: Western Australia v. Anigozanthos manglesii

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who deleted my post on the blue fish? and why :/

Guidelines said:
09. DON'T get offended if your post gets deleted or edited. The moderators are just doing their jobs (99% of the time ). If your post disappears, feel free to PM a moderator to find out why, but please DO NOT repost the same material. It has probably been deleted for a reason

PIR Thread Rules

Mighty mouse, pink volkswagon

Name: mighty mouse
Color: white at a distance, but is grey overall. wasnt speckled
Logo: mighty mouse head covering most of the pill
Height: 3mm
Diameter: 8mm
Scored: No
Bevel: no
Texture: chalky pill, smooth press but if u had a bag of them they wud rub againts eachother and crumble
Smell: N/A
Taste: Bitter,

these were good pills, not as strong as the euros but still worth the money. had minor eye wobbles but major jaw clenching,

also had the pink volkswagon that ive been saving, and it was alright, not enything special. just gave me that sense of joy and that overwhelming feeling. slim to none eye wobbles and very minor jaw clenching, i just felt better than usual. deff not pips

Name: Yellow Crown
Color: Consistent clean yellow
Logo: Three-pointed crown
Height: ~3mm
Diameter: ~8mm
Scored: can't remember
Bevel: yes
Texture: hard, clean, very profesional press but powders well once force is applied
Taste: Bitter

MDXX Low-med, haven't hit with reagent test yet but I doubled them on sat night - Took about 1.5h to kick in, had a cruisy chatty high for about 3h then came down pretty quick. Nice and clean but not very strong. Seems to be like the red crowns that were around in april only much weaker.

Pink mighty mouse

hey guys

Color: very light pink. NO speckles
Texture: chalky pill, same as ones i got last week just diff colour.
Taste:,

havnt consumed yet but, assuming same as the white/grey mouses

THESE ARE NOT SPECKLED, IF YOU HAVE SPECKLED ONES THEN THEY ARE DIFF!

^
I just realised those were not the pills I've been having recently. Mine have a monkey's head as the logo not the mighty mouse logo.

Pill Info Request: Western Australia v. Anigozanthos manglesii​

It’s requested that when responding with comments about specific pills that you annotate within the text of your post which pill you’re discussing. Alternatively, quote the PIR post and respond accordingly. All the usual requirements of PIR’s will still be required, however, more diligence will need to be shown when creating/responding to posts. If everyone could take an extra second to put a header on their posts indicating what pill they are requesting/providing information on then it will make everyone’s life a great deal easier. Alternatively, rather than using the quick reply function, use the ‘Go Advanced’ function and put a title on your post.

If you’re unaware of what is required within Pill Info requests, as well as not allowed, then please read the Australian Drug Discussion Guidelines. This will ensure your post is not unapproved or edited due to insufficient detail or guideline breaches. Detailed below is the generally accepted template for PIR’s.

Name:
Colour:
Logo:
Height: mm
Diameter: mm
Weight: mg
Scored:
Bevel:
Texture:
Smell:
Taste:
Reagent Tested:
Marquis Reagent Result:
Mandelin Reagent Result:

Links to Pill Reports is not a substitution to providing the required details. Posts that don't have the required information or are not in line with the guidelines will be deleted.

hey guys

Color: very light pink. NO speckles
Texture: chalky pill, same as ones i got last week just diff colour.
Taste:,

havnt consumed yet but, assuming same as the white/grey mouses

THESE ARE NOT SPECKLED, IF YOU HAVE SPECKLED ONES THEN THEY ARE DIFF!

Had one of these two weeks ago, low dose but i have a very low tolerance so it kept me up for maybe 3~ hours till i felt the need to sit down and take some photos. Clean, didnt become a tank engine (chew chew) and slept fine.

brown euro

hey guys

Name: brown euro
Colour: on the darker side of brown with speckles all thru it
Logo: Euro symbol, indented just like the biege ones
Height: 5-6mm, a few of them were 6mm, noticeably higher dome
Scored: no, domed on the non logo side though
Bevel: slight bevel on the logo side
Texture: smooth, not chalky
Smell: slightly aniseedy but we all know that means nothing
Taste: havnt tasted, but will update in a couple of days when consumed

got some of these the other day, im pretty sure that they are the same ones that seith had put a report up on PR about, seems to fit all descriptions of them.

TO SEITH* is it just the photo that you used on PR that make the pills look sorta maroon? or is it just me.

hey guys, i had those brown euros on the weekend, and firstly they were a let down compared to the biege euros, no where near as strong and they took forever to kick in.

i decided to double drop because i intended to have a better night than usual(celebrating someones bday) and it took about 1hour atlest to kick in, i chewed them aswell, so then after they finally kick in the peak wasnt at all strong like the biege euros, i had little to no eye wobbles and minor jaw clenches, i felt good but these didnt really have that much empathy or just overwhelming feeling that you get with a good dose of mdma, these deff left you feeling like you hadnt peaked, way too mellow. possible mdea?

about and hour and a half after the first 2 finally kicked in i dropped another just to carry on feeling mellow throughout the rest of the night, drank some and smoked some, went to bed. had a good sleep.

all in all, if this batch is made by the same people that made those biege euros then they obviously didnt make them as strong as they cud have, but i wudnt really expect a new batch to be just as good anyways.

ON another note: my mate who is prob just under me in tolerance levels to pills had also double dunked these same pills the same night as me and he was to say the least, very fucked up. massive jaw clenching, he cudnt open his eyes fully and he cudnt keep his head up and was stroking his body on a couch for atleast 2-3hours, he was chopped hard.

Brown Euros

Some people love them and some people hate them so I don't know what is up with them. A few people on PR have said they are weak while most people think they are excellent. I myself had a very good time on these pills as did all my friends.

Some people love them and some people hate them so I don't know what is up with them. A few people on PR have said they are weak while most people think they are excellent. I myself had a very good time on these pills as did all my friends.

Mayb not mixed properly so vary strengths in each pill.

Brown Euros

It's always a possibilty but I doubt it. Someone on PR has mentioned that him and his friends took some and they were duds. Made them all feel like shit so I think there is a 'dodgy' lot going around aswell. He also said "Word is that some people are mixing them in with the good browns so yeah, everyone just keep a lookout for yourselves please." and "color is lighter than the brown euros as shown in the picture.". Now all of the Euros I had were soft, don't care why but it could be a good way to tell 2 different lots apart. None of us had any problems with these soft pills.

If you are getting these pills I suggest you do test them or if you can't just don't take as much :\.

Or wait a while until people stop pressing different batches of the good ones..

I've had the light beige euros and the darker brown ones; both I was extremely pleased with. I found them about equal potency but a lot of people I spoke to (including several longterm, experienced ecstasy users) said they found the darker browen batch to be stronger.

On the weekend i was gona get more white/biege euros, but cudnt get em and had to setle for the brown ones. Since last week i cudnt really be bothered with these pills again but after some self debate i ate some, and they were alright this time. i cudnt have got 2 diff batches, got these of a friend that got them last week from the same guy i got them from.

i still stick by my statement that the biege/white ones are stronger and they have a strong dose of MDMA, whereas these brown ones have a low to medium, more to medium dose of MDEA.

i fucken loved those MDEA biege dragons that were round in 07/08 they were STRONG. these were no where near that strong, kinda boring compared to those pills.

Status
Not open for further replies.