Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Pill Info Request: Western Australia v. Anigozanthos manglesii

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't have a tester I'm afraid.

Ive checked around pillreports and other threads and can't find any info on them :(.

Was told they were ok, but you can never tell.

never heard of blue CS.

still got some 7X/XL / yellow ghost and Scorps saved up.

White/biege Euro, Pink VW, Yellow Crown

hey guys, had some nice bics on the weekend. and pick up some diff ones today.

Name: was sold as biege Euro
Colour: White/beige
Logo: Euro
Height: 5mm
Diameter: 7mm
Scored: no
Texture: smooth, solid. not chalky or waxy, pressed well
Smell: cudnt smell anything but the weed i had in the same tin
Taste: nice and bitter, bin a while since i tasted MDMA :(

these pills were MDMA med(cant call anything high these days), had 3 during the night(spaced out by about 2hours each), but from the first one i had some really major eye wobbles and just that overwhelming good feeling. and it only got better as the night went on, they didnt feel like the cleanest bics and the comedown spoke for that but a well worthy pill i rekon, and so did all the other people i was with that consumed.

gona deff keep a few

Name:
been offered the other day as pink vw's, but got today as purple vw's but they are obviously pink(both people that offered me them know eachother so they are the same pills)

Colour:pink
Logo:VW, volkswagon, just the vw, no ring around em like the ones that were going around NYE06/07
Height: 8mm
Diameter: 4mm
Scored: no
Texture: smooth, good looking pill
Smell: same answer as above
Taste: have not consumed yet

got these today, few people told me they were good, but you never know. gonna save it until someting decent but if get more i might have a taste test.

and tonight i saw a mate on a yellow crown, he seemed like he was having a good time, gonna see if i can russle up some of them and find out the scoop.

Ok picked up some "New" Louis Vuitton's.

Name: Louis Vuitton
Color: White with Brown speks
Logo: Overlapped LV
Diameter: 9mm
Scored: No
Bevel: No
Texture: Smooth pill, but the LV Logo is hard to make sense. There is also a line on the back.
Smell: N/A
Taste: Bitter

Anybody have any idea if these were the old batch going around in Perth - Around April? or are they from a new cook? Ive read mixed reports on PR.com, some good, some bad. Anybody from Perth had these recently?

Last edited:
heard the VW are a more chilled out pilled, house ping material?

Just wondering about the beige / white euro's above i think i got the same ones i measured myne at 8x4 but that could be my stuffed eyes lol they were clean press good logo with a beveld edge and domed on the back no score they also had a few brown specks in them

Texture: Smooth pill, but the LV Logo is hard to make sense. There is also a line on the back.

Anybody have any idea if these were the old batch going around in Perth - Around April? or are they from a new cook? Ive read mixed reports on PR.com, some good, some bad. Anybody from Perth had these recently?

Haven't had them recently, but back in april i did have a few... and i'd say they were a low-med roll, they were nice but you needed a couple or so to get the nice high.. weren't speedy. Not sure about these new ones though mate. They do sound the same size/color of the previous ones though.

Also... anyone got ahold of the white hearts yet?

Haven't had them recently, but back in april i did have a few... and i'd say they were a low-med roll, they were nice but you needed a couple or so to get the nice high.. weren't speedy. Not sure about these new ones though mate. They do sound the same size/color of the previous ones though.

Also... anyone got ahold of the white hearts yet?

saw it on preport. the white hearts do look very yummy.

I had two of these a few nights ago at a house party, spaced a few hours apart.
Chilled out, loved up and cruisy. I wouldnt say they are terribly stong but it felt like good E should.
The comedown was smooth and i slept like a log all afternoon and night.

A few friends had the beige euro's the other night, had several people say they were the best pill they had had in years. Very loved up, havn't seen eye wobbles like that in a while hehe. If you can get em, stash em IMO.

A few friends had the beige euro's the other night, had several people say they were the best pill they had had in years. Very loved up, havn't seen eye wobbles like that in a while hehe. If you can get em, stash em IMO.

haha most deff agree. those were my exact thoughts. the eye wobbles were crazy and lasted ages. im tyring to stock up.

anyone that can get ahold of em, do it. stock up and save!

haha most deff agree. those were my exact thoughts. the eye wobbles were crazy and lasted ages. im tyring to stock up.

anyone that can get ahold of em, do it. stock up and save!
Haha my brother was telling me about these the other day. He said they were alright but they were smacky which usually tells me its a nice dose of MDxx with no Amp =D.

Blue CS

Colour: Blue with white specks
Logo: The letters "C S" in capitals
Size: 7mmx3-4mm
Bevel: slight
Texture: Firm crisp pill but crumble easy under pressure
Smell: none
Tested: No

These are about the same dimension as the yellow ghosts that went around.

Any Info would be appreciated.

So does anyone have a word on these?

heard from someone that CS stood for cant sleep.. so would be interesting to know if there is any amp in them
CS could mean absolutely anything though lol cock sucker

Status
Not open for further replies.